It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eliminating Zombies, Werewolves, etc.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Hey everyone, its me again. Does anyone here wanna share some info on monster hunting, real life encounters, and the like. No crazys here, this is real. You can talk about the weapons you use, real encounters, what creatures u have seen or even hunted. I am especially interested in real Monster Hunting Organizations

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Umm... since zombies and werewolves dont exist, there probably arent any successful "monster hunters". Personally, I think its pretty messed up that people actually take that stuff seriously.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Successful steps for dealing with zombies:

First, aim for the head. Exploding the brain and/or removing the head will stop 99.99% of all the mobile deceased.

Second, remember that blades never run out of ammunition.

Third, if you're going to attack zombies with a lawnmower, remember to keep your fingers away from the blades and hot parts of the engine when you lift it.

Fourth, zombies are able to teleport, but only if nobody's looking. This is a trait they share with other shambling creatures, such as mummies or horribly maimed slashers. As you run away, make sure you always have the shamblonic monster in your sights, or they will teleport to where they can reach you. More specifics on this form of monster teleportation are, unfortunately, unavailable as it is not very condusive to scientific research.

Fifth, if a loved one or friend is bitten by a zombie, kill them now. It may be painful, but they'll inevitably "turn" in a small, enclosed space and make life difficult for you.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
zombies, werewolves and monsters
its all a load of rubbish these are only stories to tell round a camp fire .

totaly rubbish

ron23x

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Actually i find it Very interesting that you prolly will never get an answer. I mean there are tons of Reports of people "Seeing" monsters, but noone goes out to catch it right when they see it. They fear it too much and often just want to get to a safe distance. WHy WOuldn't their be one person willing to grab it or punch it? wHY wouldn't your first reaction be to attack it? i mean FIght or flight , why is flight usually taken. AS for zombie's go look up the subject, there are actually a couple of storeies in some countries. but it usually involves drugging and brainwashing somebody into thinkking that they are a zombie.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Man, i love getting stoned and posting on ATS!

the author of this thread seems to be smoking the leaf

new topics

top topics

join