It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beach Games

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I love the beach. Girls in bikinis. Bonfires at dusk. Drinking. Laughing. Loving. Splash in the waves. Run thru the sand. Get yourself a beach ball. Volley with the girls. If you ever need to let go & have yourself a great time then go to the beach. Bring some friends. Have a barbecue. Have a picnic. That's what it's all about. It's like the ultimate form of meditation, without the boring. You'll make some great memories at the beach & burn a few calories too.

Have a good one.
I'm going to the beach.

Sincerely,
Asynchrony

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Enjoy! We go to Myrtle Beach often and it is a blast! It is hard to sleep when there because I want to stay awake and experience the coast at all hours of the day and night. I have lived near a lot of beaches and all are different. Some better than others but, all fantastic in their own ways...to me!

Have a great time!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   
We like to hit the beach at South Haven, MI on the shore of lake Michigan a couple times each summer. Really gravel pit just a couple miles away at on old brick factory turned into a county park. I hit that a lot.

Could hit a different beach every weekend and not have to hit the same one twice for years here in MI.

join