It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush has cut off contact with Iran!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 08:26 AM
link   
United States Reportedly Cuts Off Contact with Iran

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Bush administration has cut off contact with Iran, and Pentagon officials are pushing for action they believe could destabilize the government of the Islamic republic, The Washington Post reported in its Sunday edition.

[url=http://channels.netscape.com/ns/news/story.jsp?floc=NW_2-T&oldflok=FF-RTO-rontz&idq=/ff/story/0002%2F20030525%2F071965648.htm&sc=rontz]Link!!!![/ url]

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I think we all know where this is leading. They shouldn't even bother with the news about this, just replay the crap that lead up to the Kick Major Iraqi A$$ War, it would save alot of time and money...

dom

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Good idea, the only possible risk is that some Fox News viewers might realise...

Actually, thinking about it a bit more, that's probably unlikely. Even if they did think this was all familiar they'd convince themselves it was Deja Vu, and if anyone tells them it's a rerun they'll just accuse that person of being a leftist liberal non-patriot.

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
I think we all know where this is leading. They shouldn't even bother with the news about this, just replay the crap that lead up to the Kick Major Iraqi A$$ War, it would save alot of time and money...

Your right. We know what is going on. Yet it won't happen. This is just another slow genocide. Just like the one that occured in Iraq and continues to occur to this day. The US will use all there means to make Iran the next Iraq, but with the hopes that people wouldn't fear giving themselves the liberation they deserved instead of getting such freedoms from another nation.

All I can say is this:

What ever we can do to help the Iranian people to oust the radicals from power and into mental hospitals is very important to our national security.

Abraham

top topics

join