It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dream?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
i was just reminiscing and thinking about what i think is a dream but im not positive. when i was maybe 12 i remember waking up to a bright light in the corner of the room in the ceiling my little brother and i shared. saw 2 beings come down, dont remember if they were floating or there was a ladder of sorts, for some reason i recall some kind of ladder. they both stood over my little brothers bed, i noticed and yelled at them, the room wasn't that big, i dont remember what i yelled at them. i remember a flash and they were gone. from what i remember they we're pretty skinny, larger than average head but didnt seem bulbous like you seen in movies these days.and probably no more than 7 feet(?, i was smaller than the size comparison could be off), and seem to have a glow.

thoughts?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mdez13

Its a good thing they were "climbing down" and from a bright place, instead of from below and a dark place.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Sounds horrible...

...like a band of Carrottop impersonators.

Sheesh!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

true. not really religious but I see what your going for.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

haha.. I take slight offense, I have a red beard.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mdez13

not really religious but I see what your going for.

I'm not religious in a man made sense, either. However, I whole heartedly embellish real spirituality and I would much rather meet them that come down from the light…

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

mdez13
reply to post by madmac5150

haha.. I take slight offense, I have a red beard.

My wife is a redhead. A bunch of 7' tall ones show up in my room one night? I'd be committed....
edit on 17-3-2014 by madmac5150 because: No reason needed, really...

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

that's cool, I'm more of a spiritual person myself. I'm merely talking about a dream. not trying to get into that sort of convo

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mdez13

thoughts?my thoughts is just a dream as you say,i was about 12 ish and had dreams of beings coming out the wall,do i believe there is anything more to it? no i was young,had nightmares but thats it.

i,m sensing your trying to make more out it than there actually is,everyone has nightmares and will continue to do so,its human nature.
edit on 2013 by sparky31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mdez13

Some think dreams are our spirit self interacting with the spirit world.

But I get you,

backing off,

intrptr

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I get the impression that you must feel like there is more to this "dream", or why else would you share it as a dream with a question mark?

How do you feel about it? Was there something other than the content of the dream that makes you think it could be something more? Is there more to the experience you may not have shared? Was it a stressful time for you, or is something else weighing on your mind?

Interesting dream, but I don't know much about dream interpretation. Maybe someone can help with that. I wish you luck in finding whatever answers you are looking for here. Maybe you could help us to understand what you are seeking?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mdez13

Could be anything... Tolkien elves, subterranean monsters... anything.

top topics

join