It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Copenhagen - The city of the New world Order....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by declair

but when ?

where do you have the facts from ?

AL Gore ??

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ShayneJUK

Breton tribes were French! And as ancients didn't speak modern English its hard to see how your derivatives fair any better with lingual morphing over time to those presented by 13th zodiac. Please refrain from negative retorts of this nature . If you disagree with a post then put forward a compiled polite objection !

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Interesting thread
, I was not even aware of this UN building even though I live in this crappy country called Denmark. Guess I have been to busy looking at what is going on in the rest of the world to notice the ripples in my own pond..

If all the NWO stories are true, I think it is smart of them to move to Denmark, as the majority of the danes are blind folded sheep's who would jump aboard the epic quest for power train that the NWO is, with great cheer and applause if their government tells them that it's the best way to go for saving the world from all it's misery, especially if it pretends to be more eco friendly and help the needy at any cost. And most importantly, keep them safe from all the ones who don't like their "freedom" and democracy.

I remember hearing some debate on national danish radio some years ago where they talked about the need for a global government and how it was inevitable if we were to overcome all the challenges the world faces.

Because more and centralized government is gonna fix what governments broke to begin with..... yeah right..
Well..
At least a some of the people I know doesn't vote, so maybe there is still hope for enough of them to wake up just a tiny bit before it is to late.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join