It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Solomon TULBURE :

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I'm register in his yahoo!group :
This is the message I received today in his daily Digest :
----------------------------------------------

Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 14:08:36 -0000
Subject: Where in the world is Solly?

I have mentioned lately to people that Solomon's absence on the
internet leads me to think that one of three things have occurred.

1) He is dead
2) He is in jail
3) He is in a mental hospital

While reading USA Today I came across an article that reminded me of
a fourth possibility.

4) He was deported back to Romania

-------------------------------------------------------

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Is he Nuh, is he Freemason???

Or is he really Maximus Illuminati???

Sorry but that name Illuminati is just so made up.

If the Illuminati existed, then they wouldn't go for that. That family would have been dead years ago. What do you people think????

Who is this Solomon???

How does one contact him???

Can anyone give me some insight???

[Edited on 23-5-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 03:22 PM
link   
this was the last message left behind by the real solomon tulbure... www.ariescomputer.com...
... the solomon tulbure that arrived on ats was a fake.

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by echelon
this was the last message left behind by the real solomon tulbure... www.ariescomputer.com...
... the solomon tulbure that arrived on ats was a fake.

This man is nothing but a liar. If the Illuminati wanted him dead he would be dead. Simple as that. Does this person have a private chat room???

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue

This man is nothing but a liar. If the Illuminati wanted him dead he would be dead. Simple as that. Does this person have a private chat room???

Like you said, he's a liar, a fraud and a fake. But for a minute dude, he phased you out.
Just drop him. It's not worth the time or the effort messing around with idiots like him. You've got nothing to gain in a chat with a liar. You prove him wrong and he's gonna still come out saying "I won".

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Me?????

What do I know????

I will take any knowledge that comes my way. His view can't blind me.

You See?

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   
All I can say is that I dont understand why he was so scared to talk to me about a few very simple and straightforward questions regarding his writings.

If Solomon (the real one) is reading this, please contact me, I would like to continue asking you a few questions.

I cant be that scary can I?

If my asking you these questions could endanger your life, why did you publicize the material that is generating my questions? That material should be far more dangerous than any questions I am likely to ask you.

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
If my asking you these questions could endanger your life, why did you publicize the material that is generating my questions? That material should be far more dangerous than any questions I am likely to ask you.

the real solomon tulbure would've responded to your question, since he had already gone into details about this issue once on his site (which is gone, now).
asking him to respond will be like talking to a wall... he most likely never came to this site in the first place.

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   
A question out of the subject.

Echelon, is it you or is it the new communist man ?

I speak about your avatar of course.

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 12:25 AM
link   
the " 'real' solomon tulbure"
spammers & scammers, echelon, I fear:
the tip of the iceberg, O ye innocent: www.winner62.com...

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Estragon
the " 'real' solomon tulbure"
spammers & scammers, echelon, I fear:
the tip of the iceberg, O ye innocent: www.winner62.com...

What is the point to the site listings???

I am ignorant of this one. What does this have to do with Tulbure???

Abe

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 03:02 AM
link   
At the risk of reviving a thread that might just as well have been left alone...

Solomon Tulbure, aka Maximus Tulbure (he claims to have had his name legally changed -- something about needing a new identity because the Islamic Brotherhood was after him...) is indeed alive (unless he's not) and well (um, not really) and, apparently, residing in Knoxville, TN. See his bio at www.authorzone.com...

More than a year ago, I put together a small web page about him and people kept finding it and sending me more information about him and I kept adding it to the page. It includes a list of web sites he operates or has operated, many of which are now defunct. A few times, I've been ready to simply let the page drop but just when I think things have become pretty quiet, someone emails me something new or someone else is outraged by something he's done. It just keeps going...

I was trying to track down confirmation of his having claimed to have invented the AIDS virus only to have it stolen from him. That seems like a pretty wild claim, even for him. So far, I have only found people who have heard somewhere that he made the claim. I haven't been able to track down a first-hand source.

"Max" himself refuses to give meaningful answers to any questions I ask him. He refuses to talk with "morons". Apparently, his definition of "moron" includes anyone who thinks that he should stand behind his words and take personal responsibility for what he says. I see that others here have had similar difficulty getting him to communicate in a straightforward manner.

The person who first told me that he'd made the claim about HIV sent me a link to this site in response to my request for confirmation. But, as with certain other claims, it is not at all clear that it really is Tulbure who made the claim.

Anyway, I just thought I'd say "Hi".

Hi.

BTW, my page about him, if anyone is interested, is here: nodeity.com...

[Edited on 6-10-2003 by NoDeity]

[Edited on 6-10-2003 by NoDeity]

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I remember when Soloman came here, or atleast someone pretending to be him. Attitude fits, he wouldn't speak to me on AIM

Went on and on about how he controls this and that or whatever that he can make things happen to me with his powers, I was like wtfevah bring it you fruitty man boy.

The one we had here, claimed to have invented AIDS thats where I laughed uncontrolably and he promoted underage sex.

Was it a 9 yr old he spoke of? I can't remember.

Anyways he through a huge # fit because nobody here groveled before him and accepeted his word as law.

He took his proverbial ball and went home, haven't missed him since.

It's amazing about all the idiots on the net he was able to swindel out of money....

I mean c'mon... this guy was a retard imo... again the one that came here might not be the author... cause when I found authorzone and posted his pic he didn't seem all that happy when I cracked on him.

Perhaps I should stop spending time on ATS make some websites that should be crimes againsnt HTML spew out some bull# theories of mine as facts and charge 40 bucks a head to view my info... make an update every 2 weeks then say the govt is after me.

If they were after him and he was on ATS I am sure they would've been able to trianglate on his position rapidly and get him...

He didn't seem to have an answer for that.

I posted his authorzone bio

I think he just stays aways from ATS or lurks can't stand having his ego destroyed by those that aren't so gullible.

[Edited on 6-10-2003 by Lysergic]

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 03:13 AM
link   
PS: I also think some of the threads about him were deleted due to general flame fest....

for all we know it couldve been N u h

but N u h said he despised him, never know how deep it runs people always tyring to pull # on ATS, damn attention whores.

new topics

top topics

join