It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life after death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 05:58 AM
link   
BIG rapped about it and maybe he's experiencing it now? The existence of ether- the 'soul' is gaining more and more acceptance.
Finally I found Sir Lodge's article and if anyone is interested, here it is.
www.conspiracyplanet.com...

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 07:20 AM
link   
This has long been a part of my own personal beliefs...nice to see it in print somewhere, and by such a noted scientist.

I loved this though:

"they have also tagged on that he was a heterosexual sex maniac, just in case the other labels are not enough"

Only makes me respect the guy more!

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I haven't told many people this, but I did see one ghost in my life, which made me believe in Life After Death for the first time in my life. It wasn't a hallucination either.

I was 15, sometime in the fall, October I'm pretty sure. I had just laid down, turned off my lamp, and was still trying to adjust myself into my bed to get the most comfortable position out of my lumpy matress.

As I moved my head up above the covers, I saw an opaque blue image of my dead father standing in the hallway across from my bedroom door. He was dressed in his trademark flannel jacket and torn jeans too...and he just stared at me....Honest to god. Didn't say anything.

So I yelled, "DAD?" And my step father (Who I loved so much I never called him that) from the room next to mine yelled back "Go to SLEEP!"

I ducked under the covers for a minute or two...and when I looked back, the ghost was gone.

My father had died of cancer shortly before I turned 6 and entered Kindergarten. (My B-day fell on the new year, wouldn't let me go in at 5) I was too young to ever really get to know him the way I should have.

Though, after that incident, I've always laughed when people tell me there is no afterlife.

[Edited on 22-5-2003 by Kai-Raega]

new topics

join