It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Light=Dark Matter(Black Holes)Explained

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
...Come and See: Black holes are solid(antimatter-quasiparticles) this is why a Black Hole emits two gamma rays jets..and moves faster than light(Dark matter)..Humans and everything solid or(phonons and polaritons)...Humans(solids)..move beyond the speed of light example...like when a fly is in your car and it begins to fly around it's speed is not the same as the car..yet it takes on the cars speed .. if it was to move out of the car it would be swept away by the wind which is also a (solid).. the same principle works within a galaxy...Because the Universe expanded beyond the speed of light, Black holes are able to be solid and move beyond the speed of light giving birth to Solid Matter within the galaxy which inturn gave birth to humanity.. When apply this principle to LIGHT ...light does not change in speed because the black holes move .999999 times the velocity of light ..light must be bent to be seen from outside the galaxy but can be seen by us because light waves are bent within the galaxy by the Black Hole.. Because the Black holes are the driving force of a galaxy, the galaxy itself moves faster than light...that is why we see galaxies receding from us and yet the recessions would be faster as they get farther way from each other....That is why once 2 galaxys move far enough away from eachother the light waves will soon fade causing distant galaxys to seem to dissapear...for the distance of travel between eachother is to far for the light waves to reach both of them..Because they move faster than light.. Time for us has slowed to the formation of Solid matter..

..Personal Theory...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
can look to thread with similar statement with supporting links ..

[edit on 29-8-2010 by Vonour]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Say what again? Did you think of this yourself or do you have a link for source.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The Universe expaned faster than the Speed of light (electromagnetism) The speed of propagation of electromagnetic waves in a vacuum, which is a physical constant equal to exactly 299,792.458 kilometers per second. Known as electromagnetic constant;
Light(The so-called dark matter that we cannot see)
news.discovery.com...

What the scientists were able to estimate was the amount of energy necessary, if the technology was available, to change these dimensions: about 10^45 joules. "That's about the amount of energy you'd get if you converted the entire mass of Jupiter into pure energy via E = mc^2," said Cleaver, an energy far beyond anything humanity can currently envision creating.

www.space.com...

Genzel's team saw a flickering of near-infrared light they presume is generated by hot gas falling into the black hole, just before the gas disappears beyond the "event horizon," a point of no return for light and matter.

"If our interpretation is right, this is the first solid evidence for a spin of a massive black hole," Genzel said in an e-mail interview.
The black hole spins once every 11 minutes or so, Genzel estimates, though an exact figure is difficult to pin down. The estimate represents a pace equal to about 30 percent of the speed of light

www.scientificamerican.com...

"The name 'tachyon' (from the Greek 'tachys,' meaning swift) was coined by the late Gerald Feinberg of Columbia University. Tachyons have never been found in experiments as real particles traveling through the vacuum, but we predict theoretically that tachyon-like objects exist as faster-than-light 'quasiparticles' moving through laser-like media. (That is, they exist as particle-like excitations, similar to other quasiparticles called phonons and polaritons that are found in solids.

hypertextbook.com...

In 1928, an American astronomer Milton La Salle Humason found a galaxy that was receding at a speed of 3,800 km/s, and by 1936, when he observed the same galaxy again, he found it receding at a speed of 40,000 km/s. It didn't make any sense that the galaxies be receding from us and yet the recessions would be faster as they get farther way from each other. "Was there something special about our galaxy? Did it repel other galaxies, and did this repulsion grow stronger with distance?

...Come and See: Black holes are solid(antimatter-quasiparticles) this is why a Black Hole emits two gamma rays jets..and moves faster than light(Dark matter)..Humans and everything solid or(phonons and polaritons)...Humans(solids)..move beyond the speed of light example...like when a fly is in your car and it begins to fly around it's speed is not the same as the car..yet it takes on the cars speed .. if it was to move out of the car it would be swept away by the wind which is also a (solid).. the same principle works within a galaxy...Because the Universe expanded beyond the speed of light, Black holes are able to be solid and move beyond the speed of light giving birth to Solid Matter within the galaxy which inturn gave birth to humanity.. When apply this principle to LIGHT ...light does not change in speed because the black holes move .999999 times the velocity of light ..light must be bent to be seen from outside the galaxy but can be seen by us because light waves are bent within the galaxy by the Black Hole.. Because the Black holes are the driving force of a galaxy, the galaxy itself moves faster than light...that is why we see galaxies receding from us and yet the recessions would be faster as they get farther way from each other....That is why once 2 galaxys move far enough away from eachother the light waves will soon fade causing distant galaxys to seem to dissapear...for the distance of travel between eachother is to far for the light waves to reach both of them..Because they move faster than light.. Time for us has slowed to the formation of Solid matter..
www.space.com...
The Reality of Antimatter

Antimatter particles are created in ultra high-speed collisions
"However, there must be some boundary where antimatter atoms from the antimatter galaxies or stars will come into contact with normal atoms," Share notes. "When that happens a large amount of energy in the form of gamma rays would be produced..Simply put, antimatter is a fundamental particle of regular matter with its electrical charge reversed. The common proton has an antimatter counterpart called the antiproton. It has the same mass but an opposite charge. The electron's counterpart is called a positron.

Theory argues that antimatter would behave identical to regular matter gravitationally...antimatter are also created by the decay of radioactive material, positron that's produced by decay almost immediately finds an electron and annihilates into two gamma rays and move in opposite directions

www.newscientist.com...

Black holes + dark matter = light
TWO of the darkest things in the universe may be making light - or at least, radiation. When jets spat out by a supermassive black hole at the centre of a galaxy collide with dark matter, they could produce gamma rays detectable from Earth - possible evidence of the elusive dark stuff.

They seen a Black Hole(quasiparticles) saddly they don't realize it...
....Why is it so hard for the Mind to comprehend the Ever Expanding Universe....

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
26,000 light years from Center of Galaxy
Wave jets out every 10,000 years taking 26,000 years to Earth(estimated)
26,000-10,000(estimated time of Pulse)=16,000-12901=3099
3099+10,000=13099x2=26198years
26198-26000=198-10,000=9,802years(time between pulses)
9802 + some 0s =980,200ly=(best accurate size of Milky Way)
12901+12901=25802(Earth's perihelion equaling 2 Wave crossings)
25802-9802=15800-12901=3099+9802=(12901)x2=25802
25802+198=26000(time takes for one Wave to reach Earth)
198 divide by 3=66(that number looks fimiliar)
..6 (galactic waves at all times) +/- 1 (certain periods of time 7 waves)
..right now there are 3 waves between us and the Center of the Galaxy
..the waves moves almost the speed of light 99.9 percent
26000-12901=13099-198(2010-2012=2)=(-200)=12899ly(2nd wave distance from Earth now)
12901-12899=2ly(Distance of 2012 wave form Earth now)
12899+12901=25700ly(distance of 3rd wave from Earth now)
26000-25700=300 years ago (time of last wave pulse)
10 to 12 years estimated time for wave to pass through solar system
11years = Sol's magnetic Cycle (and Sol's cycle is not unique other Stars have almost the same magnetic cycles... depending on distances from the black hole...there are Definite connections between our stars)

(Galactic Megnetic Gravity superwave timeline)
12,901/129thou/1.29mil/12.9mil/129mil/1.29bil
25,802/258thou/2.58mil/25.8mil/258mil/2.58bil
38,703/387thou/3.87mil/38.7mil/387mil/3.87bil+738mil=4.60billion/SOL
51,604/516thou/5.16mil/51.6mil/516mil/5.16bil
64,505/645thou/6.45mil/64.5mil/645mil/6.45bil
77,406/774thou/7.74mil/77.4mil/774mil/7.74bil
90,305/903thou/9mil/90.3mil/903mil/9bil+3.87bil+633mil=13.50bil/Galaxy
103,206/1.03mil/10.3mil/103mil/1.3bil/years ago
The Age of the Milky Way Galaxy 13.5 billion years old.
The age of the Sun is 4.6 billion years
The age of the Earth is around 4.54 billion years

4.64bil-103mil=4.543bil/Creation of Earth/ first contact with Super Wave
361mil=103mil+258mil/Galaxy Wave crossings
4.543bil-361mil=4.182bil/possible/Creation of Earth/Oldest rock and sedimentary include minerals which are themselves as old as 4.1 to 4.2 billion years
Moon formed 4.527 billion years (give or take 10 million years).
Planetary scientists think that Mars, and the rest of the Solar System, all formed together from the solar nebula about 4.6 billion years ago. So Mars is 4.6 billion years old

Earth's axis full cycle of precession approximately 25,802 years.
Every 12,901 years, Earth is hit by Galactic Gravity Wave causing it to tilt, just as the north celestial pole and the equinoxes has made a 180 rotation. Earth is hit again causing the shift of the tilt to go back again.

...Fixed Version....

For links www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Vonour

Umm...well...err...thanks for that. That's physics sorted then! If only I could understand your gibberish. I have no education in this area beyond pop science but but but but...

Wow so this is mindblowing. Black holes are solid! Wow. and galaxies and black holes have been measured as moving faster than the speed of light? Wow! How does relativity fit into this?

I decided to check out just one of your links because it's the only one I have a good idea about its pedigree, that of The New Scientist Magazine. You'll never guess what they said in the article you're quoting.

This is what they say about your faster than light particles:

"They found that rather than simply ricocheting off one another, some of the electrons and dark matter particles could fuse together, transforming into a single, supersymmetric or extra-dimensional version of the electron. This particle would be heavy, and much of the electron's kinetic energy would be dumped into making the new particle. As a result, the particle would be almost standing still."

Standing still and travelling faster than the speed of light. it seems therefore that we are not in a position to make any concrete assertions at all. I bet Roger Penrose and Martin Rees are making massive sighs of relief. But I'm sure you've got those ex-scientist celebrities Kaku and Hawking concerned about their positions.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
...If you are reading this thread please take time to look over my links...
...I am sure you will find it worth it..

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by inkslug

. ..Thanks for your comment and .. thanks for the added info..really good add to post..

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Vonour

That is most interesting to think about that a black hole is solid.

If all things are true to there form and at a micro level is replicated at a macro level. Could this hole universe be a micro of a larger black hole that this universe resides in. That's right we are existing in a black hole in it's self.

Light bends in space not by the forces of planet, but by the spinning of the black hole that we are in. The torsion filed is so strong, that's why every things expands out wards just like a black hole pushes every thing to the outer side.

The problem is we can not see the outside walls of the black hole because it vary black in side the black hole that we are in.

Well just though I would add a little more to your black hole theory since there is no way to prove it or disprove it the theory holds.

Thanks great post OP

JS

[edit on 29-8-2010 by jsettica]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vonour
...Humans(solids)..move beyond the speed of light example...like when a fly is in your car and it begins to fly around it's speed is not the same as the car..yet it takes on the cars speed .. if it was to move out of the car it would be swept away by the wind which is also a (solid).. the same principle works within a galaxy...

And this according to what theory or law?
The only theory that comes close to explaining those events is relativity, and your fly in the car example only applies to low speeds. Equations and events as we see them are very different at relative (close to speed of light) speeds.

Example: If you are traveling on a spaceship at 0.99c relative to Earth and fire a bullet at 0.99c relative to you, an observer on Earth will see the bullet traveling at 0.999c and not at 1.98c as one would expect.

Because the Universe expanded beyond the speed of light, Black holes are able to be solid and move beyond the speed of light giving birth to Solid Matter within the galaxy which inturn gave birth to humanity..

Wait, what? Out of nowhere black holes are solid because the universe expands ftl? Care to elaborate? Also, the expansion of space and the word speed don't mix and match as simple as that.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
... Many links within this thread and my past threads all leading to my conclusions if you will to look through them all...thanks for taking the time to read my posts....

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by daniel_g

"They found that rather than simply ricocheting off one another, some of the electrons and dark matter particles could fuse together, transforming into a single, supersymmetric or extra-dimensional version of the electron. This particle would be heavy, and much of the electron's kinetic energy would be dumped into making the new particle. As a result, the particle would be almost standing still."

Standing still and travelling faster than the speed of light. it seems therefore that we are not in a position to make any concrete assertions at all. I bet Roger Penrose and Martin Rees are making massive sighs of relief. But I'm sure you've got those ex-scientist celebrities Kaku and Hawking concerned about their positions.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Im a little confused.

While I do agree that the universe expanded at FTL if the big bang theory is true, the leading cosmologists think that this theory is wrong.

If you understood the physics of a black hole it collapses because of amount of gravity that it has. Could there be a solid object, possibly, but we need some sort of evidence rather than you just saying so.

The whole idea of a 'hole' being a solid object is a little mystifying to me though. Why would it be called a hole rather than a black star?

Explain yourself a little better to me and maybe we can get into a conversation about this.

Pred...

[edit on 29-8-2010 by predator0187]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by daniel_g

...I have done my work.. and I have links to all supporting info..if you care to take the time.. thanks..

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

..I am NOT resposible for flawed Science ...
..and I didn't name any thing.. that wasn't my fault either..

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Vonour

Seriously, that is your response to what I asked of you?

Is science is flawed? Sure, but to prove it you need to know what you are talking about.

A black hole is a singularity, a single point in space/time, there could not be a solid mass object as it would just collapse again.

Unless you have a different version of gravity than the scientists are using.

I am more than willing to have an intelligent discussion about astrophysics as this is my passion, but I would like to do it intellectually.

Pred...

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

.. My example is straight forward and .. simple to understand..
.. But our uderstanding of our galaxy and the Universe around it
.. I am sorry ..explaining how this works is an undertaking I surely would like to avoid trying ot explain workings of the Universe(space(time) over links.. to atleast understand where ...you could see a reasonable understanding..

[edit on 30-8-2010 by Vonour]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Vonour

Buddy, you are not going to teach me anything about quantum mechanics as in your first post you are clearly not understanding special relativity.

I am happy you have your 'personal theory' that is great and I am glad you are thinking but if you are not using tried and proven scientific methods then you might as well be writing a sci-fi novel.

You do not need to explain to me quantum mechanics or relativity for that matter, I am asking you to explain YOURSELF better. I am not being a smart ass, I am just trying to understand why you think that this theory is better than the ones we have.

I have read your links, I also read your thread about the waves that come from the center of the galaxy, so please do not tell me I am not reading what you are writing.

If you respond with a nonsense answer again I will more than gladly leave this thread, but as for now I am wiling to have a discussion with you. Do not throw links at me, have a discussion.

Pred...

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Vonour

I someone truly understands something they will be able to explain it without trouble to anyone that asks. If you cannot explain it to someone that doesn't understand physics then you do not understand it yourself.

Pred...

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

...I apollogize for being so defensive .. I will try to explain my theory in more detail...I will give it my best effort ... Lookng for an answer in the similpist of form ..which might have already explained the hole thing.. Silly enough...Electromagnetic radiation
en.wikipedia.org...

Electromagnetism
Electricity · Magnetism [show]Electrostatics
Electric charge · Coulomb's law · Electric field · Electric flux · Gauss's law · Electric potential · Electrostatic induction · Electric dipole moment · Polarization density
[show]Magnetostatics
Ampère’s law · Electric current · Magnetic field · Magnetization · Magnetic flux · Biot–Savart law · Magnetic dipole moment · Gauss's law for magnetism
[hide]Electrodynamics
Free space · Lorentz force law · emf · Electromagnetic induction · Faraday’s law · Lenz's law · Displacement current · Maxwell's equations · EM field · Electromagnetic radiation · Liénard–Wiechert potential · Maxwell tensor · Eddy current
[show]Electrical Network
Electrical conduction · Electrical resistance · Capacitance · Inductance · Impedance · Resonant cavities · Waveguides
[show]Covariant formulation
Electromagnetic tensor · EM Stress-energy tensor · Four-current · Electromagnetic four-potential
[show]Scientists
Ampère · Coulomb · Faraday · Gauss · Heaviside · Henry · Hertz · Lorentz · Maxwell · Tesla · Volta · Weber · Ørsted
v • d • e
Electromagnetic radiation (often abbreviated E-M radiation or EMR) is a phenomenon that takes the form of self-propagating waves in a vacuum or in matter. It comprises electric and magnetic field components, which oscillate in phase perpendicular to each other and perpendicular to the direction of energy propagation. Electromagnetic radiation is classified into several types according to the frequency of its wave; these types include (in order of increasing frequency and decreasing wavelength): radio waves, microwaves, infrared radiation, visible light, ultraviolet radiation, X-rays and gamma rays. A small and somewhat variable window of frequencies is sensed by the eyes of various organisms; this is what is called the visible spectrum. The photon is the quantum of the electromagnetic interaction and the basic "unit" of light and all other forms of electromagnetic radiation and is also the force carrier for the electromagnetic force. EM radiation carries energy and momentum that may be imparted to matter with which it interacts.

..give me lil time.. and I will try to give a detailed (explaination)
..It seems our math and basic principle understanding of our Universe is not as flawed as I thought.. but our understanding of how (light=Darkmatter) mathematics as been done already...

..as You can probably til there are lost of info on the breakdown of Electromagetic radiation... which may just explain the Universe(outside the galaxy) ...and why the Universe is a vaccum.. mostly cause of the rate of decay(is increased within the Universe and slowed down within a Galaxy...(would even come down to ..an Explination of why the Human body decays)...
..quick dose of info on the (black hole).. is a wave(the moves beyond the speed of light which began to become a solid(possible rate of decay slowing causing an affect upon the matter(material) of the wave causing it to expand into a perfect circle and as the matter within changed to the point...that as show by www.newscientist.com...

..now the Process of the (Dumping of material explains the (Black Hole) becoming a form of solid(antimatter-quasiparticles)...expelling the + charged particles and - charge particles in a form of 2 jets of GAMMA RAY..(from what we can see visually from observation of black holes ..(phonons and polaritons)...expelling away from eachother..which leads to Solids and(the formation of a galaxy... simple enough...(which moves at a speed faster than light.. which formed behind the Black hole ... still being connected to it through a form we call electormagnetism(gravity) because of this material would also be slowed into a state of matter aswell ..and still moving beyond the speed of light=(Dark Matter)..which means the Universe is a form of light, this (Black Hole)particale is a wave of light which moving beyond the speed of light at the same speed of our expanding Universe in one direction like light does only as it formed into a solid matter it began to curve its own direction until the straight line became a perfect circle forever meeting up with it self and appearing to stop...because it still matches the speed of the Universe...

[edit on 30-8-2010 by Vonour]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I hope this .. is understandble...thanks for taking time to question me ..thanks again

top topics

<<   2 >>

join