It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

major news at skinwalker ranch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
i find it hilarious that topics such as gillilands ranch are still being discussed recently. what a waste. Has ANYONE been paying any attention to where the real ufo's aliens/bigfoots/and interdimensonal travelers are lately?? Its all currently happening at skinwalker ranch. Not only that but some major news has recently been released by Robert Bigelow, billionair who owns the ranch. he claims to the NY Times that aliens/ufos pose a lethal threat and that there has been incidents where personel have been killed/injured. there is also a even more recent news story which gives hints that this incident occured on skinwalker ranch during the time when NIDS had control of the ranch (BAASS now controls it...another subsidiary of bigelow aerospace). there has been rumors galore years ago of someone on the nids team being killed on the ranch by a paranormal force, i always assumed it was just a rumor spun by conspiracy nuts.... now according to bigelow himself there may be some truth to it! Also i run www.skinwalkerranch.org... and i'm fanantical/obsessive about this topic having had countless close encounters occur to me first hand by entities I will likely never be able to explain or understand.

Here are some links to the recent news articles.

www.americanchronicle.com...

devoid.blogs.heraldtribune.com...

there is also some recent MAJOR MAJOR news that recently occured on the ranch that i am currently not authorized to discuss. i will be discussing it later this month (end of June) when i have permission.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by hiii_98]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Hi Hiii_98
Good to hear from you! Its incredible the skinwalker ranch get so little attention here on ATS. We should have a pertinent ATS team in the area and do research ourselves. Not on the property, I know its a not done to hang around the property, but in the area. For me its the most interesting subject and I am very curious what you have to tell us!
I hope one day I can visit the site myself. Have you been at the ranch lately?
Can you give us a little hint of the major news?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Many threads about Skinwalker Ranch here at ATS.

Here is a current and active thread on the very topic.

Please add your thoughts to one of those threads.

Closed.

[edit on June 15th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

join