It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial Law Plans, The Military & The H1N1 Vaccination

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
When plotting and planning the take down of a country...
timing is everything.

Planning to take over the world? This is unprecedented, yet seemingly impossible. Nontheless, TPTB think they have us under thier thumb this time! Mandatory Vaccinations: Precedent and Current Laws - A Congressional Report

Let's show them what we are made of...
Let's tell them where they can stick that needle...

Resist. Orderly Resisitance. Non violent, steady, informed, intelligent solid resistance. After all, they do not count on resisitance... they might have back up plans...however we can counter those too!

The objective is to undermine all forms of opposition and social resistance.

We are dealing with a diabolical project .....

.....The public must not only remain in the dark. As the crisis worsens, as people become impoverished, the real causes must be replaced by a set of fictitious relationships.

Wars without borders. A great depression, a military adventure in the Middle East, a massive concentration of wealth resulting from the restructuring of the global financial system.

The unfolding economic and social dislocations are far-reaching.

People's lives are destroyed.

The World is at the juncture of the most serious crisis in modern history.

So know that...this may be the time when they plan checkmate.

Bankruptcies, mass unemployment, the collapse of social programs, are the untold consequences.

But public opinion must remain ignorant of the causes of the global crisis.

What would happen if people knew the truth?

The WHO has refused to release the Minutes of a key meeting of an advisory vaccine group – packed with executives from Baxter, Novartis and Sanofi – that recommended compulsory vaccinations in the USA, Europe and other countries against the artificial H1N1 “swine flu” virus this autumn.

In an email this morning, a WHO spokesperson claimed there are no Minutes of the meeting that took place on July 7th in which guidelines on the need for worldwide vaccinations that WH0 adopted this Monday were formulated and in which Baxter and other pharma executives participated
url

Executives from Baxter, Novartis, Glaxo-Smith Kline, and Sanofi Pasteur have seats at the advisory group that on July 13th recommended mandatory H1N1 vaccination of everyone in all 194 countries that belong to the World Health Organization (WHO), according to a report just issued by journalist Jane Burgermeister.
Source

According to the CRS Report for Congress on mandatory vaccines, in the state of Florida, for example, state officials may order individuals to be vaccinated for diseases which present a severe danger to public health, and when there is a health emergency

Is it possible that they plan for internment of law abiding citizens? HR645?

Ron Paul said

"fusion centers, militarized police, surveillance cameras and a domestic military command is not enough... Even though we know that detention facilities are already in place, they now want to legalize the construction of FEMA camps on military installations using the ever popular excuse that the facilities are for the purposes of a national emergency. With the phony debt-based economy getting worse and worse by the day, the possibility of civil unrest is becoming a greater threat to the establishment. One need only look at Iceland, Greece and other nations for what might happen in the United States next."
HR645 Daily Paul

Will the U.S. Military become a tool of the NWO?

Lost in the midst of hundreds of pages, Public Law 109-364, better known as the "John Warner Defense Authorization Act of 2007" (H.R.5122) includes a specific section on the role of the Military in national emergencies.

Section 1076 of this legislation entitled "Use of the Armed Forces in Major Public Emergencies" allows the President of the United States the deploy the armed forces and the National Guard across the US, to "restore public order and enforce the laws of the United States" in the case of "a natural disaster, epidemic, or other serious public health emergency":

SEC. 1076. USE OF THE ARMED FORCES IN MAJOR PUBLIC EMERGENCIES.

(a) Use of the Armed Forces Authorized-

(1) IN GENERAL- Section 333 of title 10, United States Code, is amended to read as follows:

`Sec. 333. Major public emergencies; interference with State and Federal law

`(a) Use of Armed Forces in Major Public Emergencies- (1) The President may employ the armed forces, including the National Guard in Federal service, to--

`(A) restore public order and enforce the laws of the United States when, as a result of a natural disaster, epidemic, or other serious public health emergency, terrorist attack or incident, or other condition in any State or possession of the United States, the President determines that-
More

Accordingly Brig. Gen. Robert Felderman, deputy director of USNORTHCOM’s Plans, Policy and Strategy Directorate: “USNORTHCOM is the global synchronizer – the global coordinator – for pandemic influenza across the combatant commands" NorthCom Chain Commands

"The plan calls for military task forces to work in conjunction with the Federal Emergency Management Agency. There is no final decision on how the military effort would be manned, but one source said it would likely include personnel from all branches of the military," states the report.

The proposal, which was drawn up by U.S. Northern Command's Gen. Victor Renuart, is awaiting final approval from Defense Secretary Robert Gates. The first step would be to sign an "execution order" which would authorize the military to begin detailed planning on how to implement the proposal, before actual orders to deploy military personnel are given.
campaignforliberty

TPTB are scared that people should learn the truth...so let us continue to work to spread the truth!

It is late...but time is not up yet. Not yet!

GlobalResearch.ca

[edit on 30-7-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I honestly believe they will fail - Hubris has a way of doing away with itself. Not to mention, people are getting pissed.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

There are chinks in the armour...

According to the CRS Report for Congress on mandatory vaccines, in the state of Florida, for example, state officials may order individuals to be vaccinated for diseases which present a severe danger to public health, and when there is a health emergency. (Fla. Stat. 381.00315)

There has been debate over whether such mandates are constitutional, and whether or not they violate a patient's right to informed consent. On one side of the debate, there are those who feel that mandatory vaccines are designed to protect the general public, and in most cases, are necessary. On the other side, there are those who feel that forcing individuals to be vaccinated is violating their freedom of choice, and in some cases, even violates religious freedoms. The real issue may well be forced healthcare and the loss of free choice.
examiner

So..."they" know we know...and many of us are not going to just
go with the flow...

As time nears closer to the H1N1 vaccination we will see more bold moves on the part of the Government. There is evey possibility the H1N1 vaccination will be made mandatory.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Barbara Loe Fisher, President of the National Vaccine Information Center
is warning us...

"Department of Homeland Security officials are declaring that any disease outbreak is a matter of homeland security. Department of Defense officials are defining public demonstrations as 'low level terrorism.' In some states ... doctors have persuaded legislators to quickly pass pandemic influenza legislation that will allow state officials to enter homes and businesses without the approval of occupants; to investigate and quarantine individuals without their consent; to require licensed health care providers to give citizens vaccines and to ban the free assembly of citizens in the state."
www.examiner.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
H1N1 Pandemic: Pentagon Planning Deployment of Troops in Support of Nationwide Vaccination

Militarization of Public Health in the Case of Emergency is Now Official!

According to CNN, the Pentagon is "to establish regional teams of military personnel to assist civilian authorities in the event of a significant outbreak of the H1N1 virus this fall, according to Defense Department officials."

"The proposal is awaiting final approval from Defense Secretary Robert Gates.

The officials would not be identified because the proposal from U.S. Northern Command's Gen. Victor Renuart has not been approved by the secretary.

The plan calls for military task forces to work in conjunction with the Federal Emergency Management Agency. There is no final decision on how the military effort would be manned, but one source said it would likely include personnel from all branches of the military.

www.globalresearch.ca...

I am not a fan of Fox News...but this nontheless is what the MSM is reporting...

Your rights explained here:

In this 1 1/2 minute video, a pentagon official sidesteps questions about NorthCom in the U.S. as law enforcement.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
For quite sometime I have been watching,seemingly disconnected conspiracies,come together.
People have lost their savings in stock market crash
People have lost their equity in the bursting of the housing bubble.
People have lost jobs and homes from the credit crisis.
People are experiencing,ration,as they become dependent on gov.programs.

Now while there is much disarray,and unrest,here comes H1N1. Along with military enforcement. Take your shot at gunpoint!!!! Unless you would like to stay for an extended period in one of our state of the art detainment facilities!!!
"NO" they will say "You must take the vaccine" "It is for the greater good of the entire population". Those noncompliant,will "Be detained for the public welfare".

Sad days are ahead for some I fear. Those still asleep may well wake with a jack boot on their throat!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

Yes and that Jack Boot is going to hurt. I also came across this: Another military exercise taking place on the heels of the FEMA NLE 09;

U.S. Army North's TF51 prepares for Vibrant Response 2009

In preparation for Vibrant Response 2009, the Soldiers and their civilian partners of U.S. Army North's Task Force 51 worked diligently during a training exercise at Rudder Army Reserve Center in San Antonio, July 13 to July 24, to prepare for the command post exercise portion of Vibrant Response.
The Vibrant Response exercise will be conducted at Fort Leavenworth, Kan., from July 31 through August 14; it will focus primarily on responding to chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear and high-yield explosive incidents; The exercise is designed to confirm the readiness and abilities of incoming forces that will fall under the CBRNE Consequence Management Response Force, effective Oct. 1.

During the "prep" session, Task Force 51 worked through identifying and resolving any potential issues with new equipment, setting up and tearing down their command post, conducting software training and creating new methods to better anticipate scenarios they may face during the exercise or, more importantly, a real-world event.

www.army.mil...

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

It's so damn frustrating- I posted a thread on this weeks ago:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It seems that for a while no one read it until it was on the MSM- isn't that the reason we come here? To find info that's NOT in the MSM?

And where on earth WAS the MSM all summer? We went from one or two deaths per day in the US alone- but they were already "sick people" who would have died, anyway, right???? (sarcasm). NOW, when you check updates you find 5 or 8 or 10 people in one area are dying per day- and many of them are healthy, young, etc. This is EXACTLY like the 1918 pattern- no one believed it was going to be bad in the first summer- it was just "la grippe"- no big deal. Then, mid-September, it hit, and in 2 months, some 25M people died, with a total of nearly 100M total- more than were killed in WWI-hell, it STOPPED WWI- no one was well enough to fight and die.

If the strains are changing (as we know they are) we're in for a big problem this autumn/winter- and next year, as novel flu travels in waves.

The thing that makes me want to pull my hair out is that many of us- for months- have been tring SO hard to help others realize that this is serious- and now that the DOW is up again because pharmas are cashing in, and we're looking at martial law- FINALLY the nay-sayers are listening- but so many (Shep Smith, some ATS'rs, all our friends, etc) are STILL sarcastic about this- still denying what could be a calamity.

If it's not? We thank god or whomever- but if it is, a lot of folks will be singing a different tune come October (especially after the Hajj);

re: NorthCom and Army deployment

re: the Hajj

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

So are these quarentine areas for people who refuse the H1N1 shot the Fema Prison camps with the barbed wire and plastic coffins? Will soldiers drag me away ? Will I be labled a terrorist because I dont want an untested vaccine which will kill me faster than H1N1 virus? I dont see prison camps for Drunk drivers..........ok yet.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

S+F
I am a truck driver, so I don't get to watch the news(slanted one way or another, but that's a different thread
). But I have Sirius radio on my truck and I hear Shep and Glen on the Faux News Channel. My co-driver at first didnt believe things like this could happen in America. Until she met me 2 years ago. Now that I opened her eyes to the lies and deiciet coming out of the District of Confusion, we talk about these types of events. The funny thing is a couple of days ago Shep said something to the effect that H1N1 has killed thousands of Americans, and that CDCP in Atlanta says it is on the verge of declaring it an AMERICAN PANDEMIC.

Now, like I said I'm a trucker. Only get to check behind the stories once in a while. But NORTHCOM+FEMA=screwed for the rest of us. Just look back at recent history and you can see the ptb has been practicing for this...Katrina, the fuel shortage last summer, and the fiasco in NYC with the flyby. What people who dont believe need to do is look at things in a togetherness way. One by one to some may not look like mush, but put them together, with things overseas and the Constitution being turned into just another old piece of paper, and you will see the game. We both posted on our facebook pages for people to pay attention, but got called paranoid and other names by her family and friends from both sides.

I love my Country, but I fly my flag upside down because its in peril and I can't stand my government.

Something wicked this way comes. Truer words have never been used.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CultureD

Good work on your thread...last week I posted it on the "Mysterious" thread and reccomended everyone read it.
Yes...it is frustrating when we try to convey critical information and some cant see it untill they find it on a "news worthy" MSM source. Sigh...Keep up the good work!

reply to post by Magantice

It seems as likely as anything else that has come down the pike at us since this "Novel" flu was released back in April. Since then, the veil has been pulled back, and we can see that TPTB have been at work with this whole plan for a while.

It is hard to say how it will end up...as CultureD said, if everything turns out ok...then we can just be thankful. IMO...better to be a lot safer that a lot sorry I was not prepared.

reply to post by jayjay744

Thanks for your post! Can you keep us informed if you see significant movements? Imagine you would be exposed to a lot more than someone who has the same routine in the same city....

I think TPTB have big plans, and I do not feel paranoid anymore. All I have to do is look at the MSM news, and eveything I feared is now coming to pass. However, I do hope they have a flawed plan, and somehow things just do not turn out like they plot.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

yeah I can do that. all I have to do is basically listen to the cb and go into the buffet line at any truckstop in the country. You guys can as well. If you get a day off and as you are going down the interstate, look at the blue signs, the ones that say food, lodging, etc. The one that says fuel/gas...look for these - Pilot, TA, Petro, Flying J. Ask a driver how messed up this country has gotten real fast, especially since so-called hijacked planes flew over my home state and into the WTC.

Anyway, mods, didnt mean to stray too far. Just trying to show another way and my way of getting more info on the subject.
Now back to our regularly scheduled posting.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
We are in a Phase 6 Pandemic already. All countries have H1N1 spreading. The important thing is the ratio of infection. Until it gets to 2/3 it won't stop. The WHO already has stopped counting. October will be an interesting month when Developing Nations (3rd World Countries) get hit and death tolls climb.

Yes, martial law drills have been put into place shortly after 911. The 7 phase plan of AQ is still in phase 3 so there is more to come.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

The blue signs...? I think I am missing some information here...
Is there something about them that changed since 9/11?

In my search for more information about Pentagon deployment of troops for law enforcement, I came across an article in The Inside Defense News, an article....

This is an excerpt:

The Pentagon would also like to shift $102 million into its biological warfare defense applied research accounts to “accelerate activities addressing” H1N1 influenza -- a strain of which is the source of this year's swine flu pandemic -- including diagnostics, vaccine assessment and novel vaccine production, according to the request. -- Jason Sherman

July 14, 2009

Inside Washington Publishers InsideDefense

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

No doubt the plans are in place to quarintine people and the camps look to becoming reality with the ad for the National Guard - in another thread.

The govt. talked to Walmart and are looking at setting up vaccine stations in every Walmart!!

I will not take the vaccine - I don't know what they plan on doing - regarding it and forcing people, but I will NOT take the Vaccine!

S and F Friend!! - Great Info

[edit on 2-8-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I'm curious as to those who've already had the flu will still need the shot

There was a nurse at my moms the other day talking about A FLU shot. I didn't even think it was about this one though. I don't think my mom usually gets a flu shot anyway. Some may say this is how we're getting that mark of the beast. As for in the hand or in the forehead, I'm kinda lost on that bit. My guess is that means tremors like Parkinsons or what Hitler had.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

I understand your concerns...there is much evidence to show that an immunization will not protect you from influenza. Here is an excellent resource with many questions answered.

Do flu shots prevent the flu?

Not in babies: In a review of more than 51 studies involving more than 294,000 children it was found there was "no evidence that injecting children 6-24 months of age with a flu shot was any more effective than placebo. In children over 2 years, it was only effective 33 percent of the time in preventing the flu. Reference: "Vaccines for preventing influenza in healthy children." The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 2 (2008)....

....Not in adults: In a review of 48 reports including 66,000 adults, "Vaccination of healthy adults only reduced risk of influenza by 6 percent and reduced the number of missed work days by less than one day (0.16) days. It did not change the number of people needing to go to the hospital or take time off work." Reference: The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. "Vaccines for preventing influenza in healthy adults" 1(2006)

Not in the Elderly: In a review of 64 studies in 98 flu seasons of the elderly living in nursing homes, flu shots were non-significant for preventing the flu. For elderly living in the community, vaccines were not (significantly) effective against influenza, ILI (influenza-like illnesses) or pneumonia. Reference: The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. "Vaccines for preventing influenza in the elderly" 3(2006).

www.globalresearch.ca...

This hit the news this afternoon...

Homeland Security, Defense Departments Plan Domestic Operations?

“This is not something we should be celebrating. This is something we as Americans should fear,” states another NYPD officer.

“If states do not have the capability to respond on their own to a hurricane or earthquake, then perhaps they should increase their capabilities or change their leadership,” said Det. Benny Cardoza.

“Using Hurricane Katrina as an excuse to increase federal authority in the affairs of individual states is a sorry excuse and one that should be shunned by citizens and local cops,” states the decorated cop.

www.examiner.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Yes 911 and Katrina caused alot of changes in FEMA and Homeland Security. Too bad we are reactive.

Many people think the color chart is stupid but it's necessary and all First Responders needed to get on the same page. When outside police forces came into NO to help they couldn't even communicate because police 10 codes were all different. Since then 10 codes have been eliminated.

Chart:
red/severe/attacked
orange/high/defined
yellow/medium/guarded
green/low/managed
blue/minimized/optimized

We will never be in green or blue again. Even WHO and the CDC use the color chart now. Most departments are in orange and the overtime is killing their budgets. Red is right around the corner. Every American citizen should be on yellow alert and prepared... unfortunately there are many who are reactive and footloose and fancyfree. We are in a phase 6 worldwide pandemic and most Americans haven't a clue.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by JJay55]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I see someone is trying very hard to find the right buttons to push that will ensure everyone riots and or causes a need for martial law. Because we have all seen this supposed evidence no few times the past few days.

I kid you not, I have seen multiple threads this past week with much of the same over-reactive verbiage (and utube/video clips) that are only aimed to incite riots. I have no doubt in my mind that 98% of the material and 'evidence' that has appeared in the past ten (10) days is nothing more than folks freaking out over nothing or non-events, and carefully crafted or 'programed' reactionary banter.

Seriously it is time to start getting more than a little bit skeptical of the agendas behind the folks posting the videos. Or at least become more aware of where these prophets are leading folks to.

Right now it's fairly evident to me that the goal of whoever is orchestrating this needs riots, martial law or even the brake down of society, and wants to be able the hang the 'guilt' on conspiracy theorists.

Sure you are probably having a 'duh' moment, but has it gone deeper than that yet? Are you aware that you are likely being set up to be the patsy?

Are you smart enough to avoid the trap ahead?

I hope so, seriously.

M.

[cluttered grammar cleaned up]

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Moshpet]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

If they so choose, they can quarentine for the flu. It is so unprecedented...that is the issue. No where in my lifetime has anyone ever been quarentined due to an influenza infection! Not in the last 40 years! So why this flu, this time? We know the answer...more on that later.

Let us remember...Vaccination i$ not Immunization...

By 1853, Parliament began passing laws to make the untested vaccine compulsory throughout the British Empire. Other countries of Europe followed suit. Once the economic implications of compulsory vaccinations were realized, few dared to disagree. Then, as now, the media were controlled by the vaccine manufacturers and the government, who stood to make huge money from the sale of these spurious vaccines." ~Dr. Tim O’Shea, "The Sanctity of Human Blood"
url

reply to post by Moshpet

Dont shoot the messenger! This thread is not advocating any action that could be construed as reactionary. Refusing a worthless vaccine is not a reaction...it is an informed decision.

The videos in this thread are very carefully selected, as they show that this was developing years ago. Not, as you say...this last week.

I agree with your assement of the "whoever" aka known as TPTB needing the breakdown of the U.S....but not so they can point fingers at us.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join