It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firefighters FEMA UFO Training Manual

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Chapter 13 in the Fire Officer's Guide to Disaster Control deals with nothing other than UFO encounters. This manual is a national guide used by many local fire officials in disaster planning, and it is also approved by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Act). With all of the denial by official military channels of the reality of UFOs, it surprises me to see that a manual with so much information would even touch the subject of UFOs in such an "official" way. Covering what to expect from loss of communications , power grid failures , to approaching a UFO ....www.greatdreams.com... There is some reference to this manual through the media...www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
A UFO is simply a flying object that canot be indentified. It doesn't mean it is alien.

For example, if a satellite fell to earth and crashed in a populated area, this portion of the manual would advise the Fire crews on the best way to deal with an "unknown object from the sky". It could have dangerous substances on board, or be radioactive.

Just because the manual has a section on it, that doesn't mean it is in anyway an official acknowledgement of Aliens.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

I am a fire fighter and you make a very good point. we are trained to recognize and classify potentially hazardous materials, including radioactive ones, potentially something that has fallen from the sky. it is kind of laughable to suggest that anyone takes that chapter seriously concerning aleins and a "first contact". in a mass "landing" all around the globe i imagine it would be safe to say that first responders including law enforcement and fire would be first on scene but we are DEFINATELY not trained to handle contact, i imagine we would just secure the area as usual and wait for government intervention. all we could do...

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Nah, no way would the writers have had extraterrestrial beings or their craft in mind . . .

In addition, if the apparent visits by alien beings and their space vehicles should pose any type of threat, it will, as always, be the fire service that is called upon to provide the first line of life-saving defense and disaster mitigation.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
here is the link to the manual:

Fire Officer's Guide to Disaster Control

[edit on 8-11-2008 by hubahuba]

[edit on 8-11-2008 by hubahuba]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
This is a pretty old story. I first saw it mentioned here back in '05
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join