It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The year the truth and fiction. Where is your line being drawn?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2003 @ 11:11 AM
link   
With the year 2003 upon us decisions must be made. Made upon reality and fiction. We all must draw lines for ourselves in what we believe to be true. Extra Terrestrials, Secret new age weaponry and technology, Dimensional portals, The power of the human mind and body, God ( AKA our higher selves ), and underground organizations controlling every aspect of our lives right under our noses. What is true to you? What are you doing to prepare yourself? Are you going to push the limits of your mind and body or are you going to give in to skepticism? Are you still searching for proof in a world where no solid proof can be found. Do you trust in the warnings put before you or do you find them to be nothing more than fiction? Where is your line being drawn? I myself have eliminated the line because in all actuality there is so much being hidden from us than we can possibly imagine. Things that sound so absolutely far fetched that it distorts reality and fiction. I guess the true question is, do you believe in AboveTopSecret or do you find it to be nothing more than entertainment?

posted on Jan, 2 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Well, I love this site. I belive that aliens exist and are on this planet as we speak. I belive that God is almighty, I belive that the goverment is hiding things from us, and are constanly lying to us. I also belive that we have mouh more powerful weapons then we actually have.

[Edited on 1-2-2003 by JediMaster]

posted on Jan, 3 2003 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Dimensional portals are a matter of knowning the physics and having the energy. Aliens are a matter of statistics (such as there are 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 stars in the universe as a conservative estimate). What government doesn't lie to the people? If physics progresses and religion is right, we do have God as being part of us. We have hydrogen bombs... who cares what is bigger?

At the same time, if you freak out or lose your head, you're no good to the cause. There's no reason why you can't be normal, even if you're married to an alien. I would love to jump aboard a ship/stargate and go for a ride across the universe or into another dimension, but hey, I'll make due with the boring stuff that goes on around here
. If I was an alien, I'd be cool. If I was a government, I'd probably lie to the stupid people. If I had a weapon that could make our sun look like a candle, I'd probably not tell you about it. And if I had a choice, I'd choose to be free (not sure how this relates
).

join