It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psy Ops 101: Meet the Rendon Group

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The Rendon Group goes back to the first Bush administration. These guys are masters of spin and deception. They were the PR firm who got everyone good and riled up over supposed atrocities Iraqi soldiers were committing against the Kuwaitees. Come to find out, they were spinning the most atrocious lies one could come up with.. like Iraqi soldiers throwing Kuwaitee babies out of incubators onto the hospital floors. Anyone remember that? I do. Because of it, I wanted to go kill as many Iraqi MOFOs as I could line up in my sights.

Good for America? No. But they are very good at what they do. If you wanna know a little about BushCo's psy ops, you can check out this article from Michael Chossudovsky at global research.

War Propaganda and the Capture of Saddam Hussein
by Michel Chossudovsky

www.globalresearch.ca 22 December 2003
The URL of this article is: globalresearch.ca...

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
They are doing a great job that's unparalled till now, they have my respect for that. Maybe its not moralic but I am seeing those things differenciated.

Not sure but I think they also did the job for Serbia and a few weeks later whole Europe wanted to fight Milosevic as the USA later wanted to fought Saddam.
Ugh - as if it's only the USA walking wrong

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I don't like being lied to when it comes to me maybe having to kill people. (I came a breath away from it in the Gulf War.) If I had to go fight, I'd at least like to know something of the truth about why. I'm a grown up, I can handle it.

They tricked Saddam into invading Kuwait so we could eventually wrest control of Iraq from Saddam. For the oil reserves and to keep OPEC from going with the Euro.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I'm sure everyone's heard this story, too. That Saddam and his prison guards liked throwing his enemies feet first into a plastic shredder. True? Who knows. There's only a great deal of speculation. No proof. Here's a story on it:
www.antiwar.com...

Not a shred of evidence
Did Saddam Hussein really use industrial shredders to kill his enemies? Brendan O�Neill is not persuaded that he did

It remains to be seen whether this uncorroborated story turns out to be nothing more than war propaganda � like the stories on the eve of the first Gulf war of Iraqi soldiers in Kuwait taking babies from incubators and leaving them to die on hospital floors. What can be said, however, is that the alleged shredder provided those in favour of the war � by no means an overwhelming majority in Britain last March � with a useful propaganda tool. The headline on Ann Clwyd�s 18 March story in the Times was: �See men shredded, then say you don�t back war�.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Yes, as par, the anti-war movement defends Saddam's right to be a TYRANT!

Tell you what, you and others don't believe the detailed stories of Saddam's atrocities, next time you venture to Iraq, ask the Kurds, ask the Shi'ites, ask the average Iraqi citizen what they think of Saddam's atrocities and how folks in the US and abroad are saying that they didn't happen due to those who master in "counter-spin and counter-disception" have revealed that the atrocites committed against the Iraqi people were a fabrication of "spin and disception". Lets see how they answer and reply......
While your at it, ask them if they wish or would like Saddam back in the position of Tyrant, err, I mean President.

regards
seekerof

top topics

join