It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to see an aura...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I can see an aura if I place my hand against a plain white sheet of paper. Or have someone stand against a white wall. You can see one by taking a fresh leaf and putting it against a piece of white paper. Even if you just ripped the leaf off of the plant, it will still have an aura for a while. Animals and plants do have auras.

Is there anyone who can see auras really well? Did anyone try my suggestions and see one?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 04:01 AM
link   
This is something new to me. Did you find this out by accident? I know nothing of auras and lord help me if I can see them.
I wonder if it's something everybody is capable of doing..or something that only certain individuals can do.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffrey
This is something new to me. Did you find this out by accident? I know nothing of auras and lord help me if I can see them.
I wonder if it's something everybody is capable of doing..or something that only certain individuals can do.

I learned it on a site about auras, and its really easy, I think everyone can do it to an extent. Takes a bit o' practice.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 04:20 AM
link   
All I saw a shadow

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion

Originally posted by Jeffrey

I learned it on a site about auras, and its really easy, I think everyone can do it to an extent. Takes a bit o' practice.

What does this practice consist of?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I'll try it with a piece of white paper , I haven't had any luck so far.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I can see aura's too, I found learning off a white background the easiest way to start so I think what you said JustAnIllusion is definately a good place to start.

Ilovepizza: In the begining thats all you see, I found it took me about 2 weeks to begin to see colour. Its started as a shadowing hazy outline, got stronger and stronger, then one night, wack, full motion colour

What does practice consist off, for me it was standing in front of a white wall in my bathroom looking at a mirror and focusing on the wall behind me just past my body's outline for many a night.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   
ermsss you are right about that.quite a good idea to discover the ancient knowledge,sometimes called as healths light if you like to do more on that please learn
about cakras from the indian religion or yoga power.this thing actually very thruth,if only we know to generate the power in the right form.not only we can see the aura insteads but also we can do more other like becoming invisible.fly throught the air,walk on the water,walk throught the wall,and teleportation at long distanced.but to get this we have to find the right yoga master or the very good guru.but if only we use this kind of power in negative ways then we have to pays the consenquence

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
There are three different auras:

1) health aura: extends 4 inches from the body
2) Astal/Emotional Aura: 18 to 24 inches from the body
3) Spiritual Aura" limitless

Here are the steps used to balance your Aura:

1. Place one hand at the base of the spine and one on the top of the head (crown).

2. place one hand on your forehead and the other on the centre of your throat.

3. place on palm over the heart and the other over your solar plexus area.

4. place your palm over your brow and with the other hand touch each base centre beginning with the base, to the sacral, to the solar plexus, to the heart and finally to the throat.

5. youshould now feel a balance of energy throughout your body.

To examine the colour of your own aura do the bathroom mirror thing which reflects only a bare wall

achieve a relaxed state of mind and body before attempting this test

stand directly in front of the mirror light a candle andhold it about 8 inches from your chest and fix your faze at the centre of your horehead. try not to stare too intensely at the mirror. Let your look be one of a dreamy stare where your mind just wanders.

after a few mins auric colour should begin to surround the head, immediately then let your gaze drop to just below the chin and around the throat area. By this time the aura should be visible around the head, neck and shoulders.

now gradually bring your focus back to the forehead and the true colour should begin to porject into a wider
band around your form, enabling you to distinguish various other auric shades. Notice the deep shades coming away from the shoulder areas of your body and also those that emanate from the very top of the head

If this is your attempt at seeing your aura, note the colours you see. As you attempt other such experiments, your eyes and mind will become better attuned and youwill notice other shadings.

Pay close attention to the shadings, each of the auric fields has three different layers: a) the deep inner band close to the body, b) the middle of the mist layer, c) the outer layer which fades into invisible rays that surround everything.

Note *** When you have reached the final advancement of your auric examinations, you could be one referred to as having psychic sight.

What did you see? Were you able to see your second aura? what was it like balancing your chakras? were you able to feel energy rushes? did you feel more energized or tired after the exercise?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Yeah, I tried that paper thing, and I saw a red thing around my hand about an inch long. What is that? Is it bad?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
How 'bout the aura of a car?
If you look at the spot where the roof meets the windshield, directly above it you will see a blurry outline maybe 10cm's tall. It's probably turbulent air or something, but it looks cool and I thought I would share this phenomenon with ya'll who are into seeing things that most are too blind to pay attention to.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Pretty good old thread here:

Auras

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I can see aura's but it not by choice or practice. It just shows up on some people and usually when I am not looking to see an aura.

I am not sure if I want to be able to see aura's all the time, could be overwhelming and I may see things I don't want to see (like someone being sick) and not being able to help them.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Can you do this with pictures too? Its just that my bathroom has wallpaper, so I cant use the mirror.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I can somewhat see an aura. This kid was bouncing a ball in class today and i could see a fuzy aura with no color around his hand and the ball.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
umm... a white background would actually reflect any light, making it seem to have an "aura"

people have told me a black background works best... but i really don't believe any of this aura stuff.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I'm not so sure about the white paper thing. I'm not saying that I don't believe that people have auras it's just that I wonder if seeing something around the edge of an object on a white background is similar to the effect of looking at a green object and then looking at a sheet of white paper and seeing a red shape there. could it be that as you are looking at something, your eyes move slightly and you see the negative colour around the object?
As I say I do believe that things have energy fields that can be seen as auras around them but I just wonder if this "optical illusion " could be an explaination in this case?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I learnt on a white background, I can now do it anywhere. I prefer to do it in a pitch black room.

new topics

top topics

join