It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3rd CSG heads to Gulf !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
It should take around 30 - 33 days for her group to be in the Gulf, so it looks like early an March dance.

Anyone know what date is the dark of the moon for March over Iran?

Very short article. It states that the RR is gulf bound.
I will surf for more info and post.

news.yahoo.com...#

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Well, looks like they arent playing with Iran,
. It looks highly suspicous wit the buildup of carrier groups in the persian gulf. I dont know whats going to happen.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
that puts a lot of power near the Hot Spots

Pakistan is rumbling
Afghanistan is having a Taliban resurgence
North Korea is painting a bulls-eye on itself

perhaps there's going to be a joint strike on NK & Iran, some tuesday night
to rid the civilized world of rogue nuke States for a generation

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I don't think the build up would be a bluff, yesterday I posted an article that the US has started flying patrols on the Iran border looking for smugglers bringing in weapons to Iraq..

I guess we are preparing for a fight.

I think it is well over due, Iran's Mullahs need a reality check to set them in line.

How in the hell is there going to be peace in the Middle East when Iran keeps up the IED's in Iraq and the attacks in Isreal and Lebanon over the past summer.

Once Iran goes Nuclear they will dominate the entire region with fear and there goes any chance of a real peace, so I guess now is the time.

If any military actions were to take place from the US and GB it will have to happen while GWB is in office.

The left has no balls at this time because there are so many trying to win the white house and no one wants to upset the libs right now.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Err... that will be FOUR Carrier Strike Groups in the Gulf during March.

The Eisenhower is there until early April, Stennis just arrived, Nimitz is on it's way and now you're saying the Reagan is being deployed to the Gulf?

This is big.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
So I guess the pre-game is almost over. I'm predicting and early lead for the USA followed by a late 3rd period comeback for Iran with everybody losing in overtime. I gotta go find my foam finger...

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
DEFENCE duj duj duj, DEFENCE duj duj duj, DEFENCE duj duj duj

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Err... that will be FOUR Carrier Strike Groups in the Gulf during March.

The Eisenhower is there until early April, Stennis just arrived, Nimitz is on it's way and now you're saying the Reagan is being deployed to the Gulf?

This is big.

CORRECT.

Don't underestimate whats happening here.It's yet another well-orcastrated move by the NWO.
The US have NO choice but to go into Iran, if they don't the US economy will collapse.
The 'threats' you've seen and heard from Iran are US propoganda.
Theirs a HEAVY UFO presence all around the world, which means they're trying to warn us the end times are close if we do not stop these warmongers.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I find it so highly amusing that people are demonizing the Iranian government, it is just SO darn amusing! First Afghanistan: the taliban is gonna get you while you sleep!! DIRTY BOMB!! Then Iraq: ohhh Saddam! He will get you with a nuke and bio-weapons! Run! Run away in fear! Now Iran: ohhh them dirty Iranian mullahs, they are gonna nuke you! They want that reactor to make bombs! Yes we have threatened them but that is beside the point! Run away in fear!
Its all BS! WHY DID THE USA DEVELOP "The Bomb" DURING WW2? BECAUSE THE NAZIS WERE DEVELOPING ONE! Why did RUSSIA build nukes? Because the USA was DEMONIZING them and aiming them at them!!! Iran want NUCLEAR POWER, not nukes, huge differance of subjects! Also if they TRUELY DID want a nuke, could I blame them after what the USA and Isreal is doing? NO! Good GODS! You have Afghanistan in the East, Isreal in the west along with Iraq in the West, carriers in the Persian Gulf, deals signed with Kajikistan and others north of Iran. Yes I would be getting a bit giddy too! Especialy when I sit on oil reserves... and also challange US imperialism... and do not hold back about my objections to what the US military did and is doing... as well as corporations and zionism...
Apparently no one here who wants to attack Iran has learned anything from history, people had the same idea during Vietnam, Korea, the cold war, etc. "Oh we gotta put those communists in their place! If we dont they are gonna get us!" Guess what? Communists NEVER attacked the USA, Vietnam NEVER attacked the USA, Korea NEVER attacked the USA, RUSSIA NEVER ATTACKED THE USA! So here we go again, next time I say this 20 years from now I can add Afghanistan, Iraq and Iran to the list.
If Iran want nuclear power: LET THEM HAVE IT! They will have to deal with the contamination on their own, and if your so scared that you pee your pants over it then keep tabs on them! People are buying back into the fear machine again, oh the media does its job well! A little TOO well for my likings! If the US military has the gumption to attack Iran: I hope they lose, and BAD! I live in the USA however this is going TOO FAR! They join the military still, and they know, so they have to answer for the crimes they commit. Starting more illegal wars will only make things worse. Unpatriotic is what I am going to be called now. Why? Because I refuse to support people who fight for illegal and unjust wars? That is called BEING patriotic, BEING honorable, BEING wise, BEING logical, BEING SOMEONE WHO CARES ABOUT THE PEOPLE ON THE RECIEVING END!
Also last time I checked Iran HAS to get nuclear materials from OTHER countries, so you ALREADY know HOW much is going in and WHEN, so you will THUSLY be able to know how much is going OUT or just "dissapearing." That is LOGIC.
Iran elected their leader, and he is opposing what the elites are doing in the way he knows best. Also, if you want ANOTHER example of history which you apparently slept through or never took:
"We will burry them" which was said by the Russian president during the cold war, both sides exchanged threats and showed off their military to each other, why? Its POLITICAL! They had to keep up the appearance that if attacked the other WOULD die no matter WHAT.
Iran is in another cold war battle with the US government, no big deal, let the politicians beat each other up for all I care, just leave us out of this. Use some LOGIC once in a while.
Like NK who is trying to develop nuclear weapons (over 40 years too later) the best they could do is hit Isreal, hit Isreal you hit the Palestinians, and then get nuked BACK by Isreal. So is it worth it? Wipe Isreal off the map, but loose everything and even allies? No, that is illogical! Use a nuke as a deterent, LOGICAL. THAT is what nukes are used for: "You hit us, you are going to be a smoldering crater in less than 30 minutes bucko."
I say let Iran be. That is the LOGICAL thing to do and also the WISEST thing to do rather than start another cold war or blood bath.

As for the carriers: Why move over 4 carrier groups to the gulf when you ALREADY have fleets there? You do not just send 4 carriers over a month out of their way just to show off.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
We had 4 in the gulf during November.
Is it reasonable to believe the US is just redeploying ?

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
You have voted Vekar for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Spot On,

If I was Iran, Id be building everything possible to ensure I had a good defense, being my neighbours have been invaded and occupied, and the focus is now squarely on ME.

But no proof has come out yet of IRAN building a BOMB.
We claimed to have proof over IRAQ, we invaded them when this Evidence was known to be BUNK. so why are we about to go after IRAN when we dont even have 'bunk' evidence yet ?

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awake and All Seeing

According to GlobalSecurity.org we only had two CSGs in the gulf during November. The Eisenhower and the Enterprise.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
It also says on that site "The Ike" is on the Somali coast.

[edit on 2-2-2007 by Awake and All Seeing]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I'm sorry they have to go, happy to know they will kick butt. I pray they return safely

[edit on 2-2-2007 by Royal76]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   

And it's very different. Now they are pushing the propaganda, iranian nukes 2 years away, at the Herzliya conference they clearly said they want to change the iranian regime, there's a report coming this week-end or next week trying to say that the Iraq failure is due to Iran, ect... A war is very likely, and I think the 4 strikes groups are for either a tonkin-incident, then you have 3 lefts, because of the analysis they considered that Iran could hit them hard, or to show to China and Russia to not move.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
And it's very different. Now they are pushing the propaganda, iranian nukes 2 years away, at the Herzliya conference they clearly said they want to change the iranian regime, there's a report coming this week-end or next week trying to say that the Iraq failure is due to Iran, ect... A war is very likely, and I think the 4 strikes groups are for either a tonkin-incident, then you have 3 lefts, because of the analysis they considered that Iran could hit them hard, or to show to China and Russia to not move.

We are not about to sink a multi-billion dollar investment just to make an excuse for a war with Iran. I prefer we shoot down a couple of Iranian aircraft or sink one of their ships and make it look like they attacked us.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
YOU realize that many who are going will not return...
Is there no carrier in the Med?I thought they were still running afgan stuff from the mediterraian?
How much firepower IS in the Med?any Brits carriers?
This is a definate sign we are ALL gonna be in it in some way or other....
How many friggin AEGIS cruisers?theres lots of tomahawks in a CSGroup.Its not all aircraft thats gonna fly.....
Isreali pilots practice flights are going to Gibralter and return...about natanz and return later in distance why?
Isreal is talking publicly about using nukes and giving possible scenarios to their public....its for real people.....
The size of this force and its commander are good indications of serious gun play soon.
Watch for the 117a s and b2s to start to go too that would cinch it.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Why doesn't GW Bush just announce to the American people...

... "Citizens of the United States of America, Today our great nation is again under threat from terrorists. Our secret services have uncovered a plot, that the whole world is planning a nuclear, chemical and biological attack on US soil! We have a right to defend our soveignty and as commander in chief I have a short while ago ordered a nuclear strike against the world. I have taken this pre-emptive action to show the terrorists that the United States means business, we must secure democracy, our freedoms and the American way of life"

ROLL NATIONAL ANTHEM

Seriously can't he just put us out of our misery!!!

[edit on 2/2/07 by Jimmy1880]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
You have voted Vekar for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have no more votes this month.

I think this nonsense of Us good vs THEM bad mentality is getting quite redundant, and I see no end in sight to all this madness , I just hope those that are called to fight yet again for suspect reasons["Taking freedom to get freedom"]can see the forest through the irony...err I mean trees.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Jimmy, he'll do that, but just before the attack so he can't be backslahed. We'll see how the brits and americans take it... I hope they riots and overthrow their governments.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join