It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO photo by me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I took this picture a couple of years ago.. I was photographing contrails, which can be seen to the left of the craft, and while transferring photo to pc I noticed the image of the UFO. Enjoy
Photo was taken over Corpus Christi Bay in Tx

[edit on 4-1-2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Kinda look like a bird to me when zoomed in.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I zoomed in but its too blurry to make anything out of it. Can't really tell what it is.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
You see!

This is a similar black object I saw when they were spraying chemtrails and the sylphs kept on getting rid of them. I tried to help out. Do you remember if the object was moving fast? I should have taken a picture of mine, grrr. All I know is it flew up next to the chemtrail then off and dissappeared.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
external image

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Kronos is right, i zoomed it on Quick time player image viewer and it was like Ufo. It looks like a bird becouse the front part of the scafoid vessel is shinning. The white part of it with the blue backgroud make it look like a bird. Nope
It a UFO
Nice image Kronos

link   
external image

Kronos is right, i zoomed it on Quick time player image viewer and it was like Ufo. It looks like a bird becouse the front part of the scafoid vessel is shinning. The white part of it with the blue backgroud make it look like a bird. Nope
It a UFO
Nice image Kronos

link   
external image

It a UFO
Nice image Kronos

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Hi, I am a keen amateur photographer and spend a lot of time with imaging software, so after some analysis I would like you to see my research

Originally posted by Denied
Kinda look like a bird to me when zoomed in.

I believe you have hit the nail on the head Denied; it certainly seems to be a bird.

At first glance the object seems to be in keeping with the building in the bottom left as it has a shadowed right hand side and a metallic reflective left hand side indicating that the sunlight is coming from the left and illuminating both the building and the object in the same fashion.

As has already been mentioned the zoom is extremely blurry, but when you look closely it doesn’t seem as if the left side of the object is solid.

If you raise the contrast and gamma levels you can clearly see the background noise (cloud gas and sky in keeping with the background rather than cold reflection) coming through the object on that left hand side shown below.

I think you can see where this is going; it looks to me as if this bird is flying towards the right hand side of the picture, pointing slightly downwards and banking slightly to its left away from the camera.

In the following picture I have removed all background noise in an attempt to show the approximate solid state of the object.

I hope that this has shed a little light on the object in your photograph, I mean not to directly discredit a UFO sighting but simply deny ignorance and also test my own abilities.

Regards xS_Gx

Note to Mods: Is there a chance this thread could be checked a little for ease of use by others as there is a triple repeat post above this one,
Thank you and happy New Year.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Yep, moderators everywhere:
delete my two posts above!!!!
I didn't noticed that xSMOKING_GUNx, thank you for doing that for me

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
This photo has been sent to many people since taking it about 2 years ago, including photo analysts.
Some people see a bird, some see a helicopter, while others see a disk shaped craft with a domed top. I was not taking a picture of this object because I didnt see it, I was taking pics of the contrails/chemtrails, which are very numerous over the bay. Some days they make shapes, like crosses and plus signs, that in itself is strange. IMO its some type of craft but I leave it up to everyone else to form their own opinion.. enjoy

Edited to add this updated image.. This was sent back to me from one of the photo analysts I told yall about
enjoy

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Oh and BTW i need to add this comment.. This is an awesome site, one of many conspiricy sites that I visit. I dont post a lot because Im usually to busy just reading the massive amount of content thats on here..
I have a lot of beliefs and opinions that go against what some people call "normal thinking" but I dont see it that way, I just see myself as a very open minded person. The way i see it is this. There is waaaaay to much open space in this vast universe for us to be the only beings in existence. 1 million years in a cosmic scale is is nothing, so imagine a world that has beings on it that evolved 1 million years before us.. For that matter, think where they would be if they evolved just 10,000 years before us. It is not to hard to imagine this being possible, nor is it hard to imagine these beings having the capabilities to visit and interface with this world. However, this then brings up the question, in my mind. Why would they hide? Why would they not just come down and make their presence widely known? I can understand OUR Governments hiding things from us as they do it all the time but why would "E.T." care? lol...
Anyway.
To the owners who brought us this site AND to the posters who made the site what it is, thank you and good job

join