It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message from the ex-wife of Philip Schneider

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I read this page and thought it was really interesting / saddening. It seems so painfully obvious that Phil Schneider was murdered for what he was saying about Dulce, Denver airport, World Government, Black Budgets, Underground Mountain Bases, CIA
murders. . Official report that he committed suicide by wrapping wire round his neck and tying it up...

"An autopsy was performed at the Multnomah County Medical Examiner's
office (in Portland, Oregon) by Dr. Gunson, and she determined that
Philip had committed suicide by wrapping a rubber cathater hose three
times around his neck, and half-knotting it in front..........Philip was an expert in chemicals and his own medical needs. He
had multiple pills at hand that could have ended his life quickly
and painlessly. He also had a 9mm gun that he had borrowed to
protect himself. Why strangle himself in such an unusual manner?"

This needs to be investigated properly. Rest of the article here

[Edited on 21-1-2004 by earthtone]

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Indeed, this is what happens if you know a "part" of the truth at least, and open your mouth about it. His mistake is lack of discretion!

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I am prone to believing some former military/government personnel. Phil Schneider was not one of them.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I'm not familiar with this gentleman, but the manner in which he died certainly raises question.

Although I would NEVER commit suicide, I imagine a shot to the head would be most effective. A hose around the neck? Hell no.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin
I'm not familiar with this gentleman, but the manner in which he died certainly raises question.
Phil Schneider, whom I'm not even sure truly existed at this point, claimed a lot of stuff that had zero proof to it. He was kind of like the still living Clifford Stone, except Mr. Stone is still alive, still making wild claims, and actually managed to get some UFO documentation out of the government that didn't otherwise already exist in public record. Clifford Stone has at least some small shred of credibility while Phil Schneider had absolutely zero.

Also, Schneider and Stone's stories conflict each other. Philip's story is that aliens are evil and he fought with them. Stone's story is that aliens are nice and are attempting to do good. Stone so far has the edge on credibility plus he hasn't died in any mysterious way. However, Stone's son did die in a car wreck which he believes was done to shut him up (didn't work).

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Ehh.... I take Phil Schiennder with a grain of salt. Some of the things he says sound reasonable, with others clearly do not. As to his death, it was an obvious murder.

Like I said, some things are reasonable, so pick and choose what you should believe. I'm sure there are some grains of truth to be found between him and Cliff Stone.

DE

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I still find his death suspicious. Funny way too kill oneself wouldn't you agree? Possibly some of the things he said were true and he filled in the gaps with storytelling? He may have hit a few nerves with what he was saying. There is no proof either way in terms of his story, I just though it was an extremely suspicious death.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
If I recall correctly, individuals that commit suicide exibit certain traits in their endeavor.

One may try to make a messy point of it, to get back at someone in a way that cannot be rebutted. Usually splattering oneself in a fashion to be found by a supposed loved one or family, to show them what the other person caused the afflicted to do.

Others, the quiet suicides, generally are pills or such, taken but left with a note.

Rarely, does one goto such devices as wire or rubber hoses, as this is out of the profile.

A suicide like this are out of character with the typical reason and methods of a typical distressed individual.

[Edited on 21-1-2004 by smirkley]

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley

A suicide like this are out of character with the typical reason and methods of a typical distressed individual.

[Edited on 21-1-2004 by smirkley]

Indeed. Who would want to put themselves through that, I mean "No one can double-tie a catheter behind his own neck and strangle himself" right?

It seems this guy, even if he wasn't telling the truth, was determined to get his story across. It seems an odd thing for him to do. I can imagine people like this guy make quite a few enemies along the way.

The Mysterious Life and Death of Philip Schneider

top topics

join