It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Disclosure

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
L3X

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
THIS INTRODUCTION IS ONLY FOR ATS
This introduction is only for ATS. Many of you, could mention me as the guy who made a thread called “An Experiment for Everyone” We, me (a.k.a. L3X)and Neo_Ikon_Epifanes choiced a target as prove of a potential guy which, in a near future, could help us in our researches with his rv skills. The target was the gatenbrink’s door. Why we choiced this target? It was perfect: there was a detail still unrevealed. On the 2nd door there is a symbol that human’s eye can’t perceive: only with IR could be visible. There is a triangle with a point in the centre and an horizontal line located to the sides of the terminations made with copper, like the signs + and – typical of a stilo battery. There is no sense, further a pure, conventional meaning as the batteries loading. The “handles” are electroids of a security grill, not doors. This system prevented electric overcharges, blocking the incoming energy fluxes.
This is all that I have about gatenbrinks’s doors.
Let’s talk about the following text. There is NO physical proof also if there is one, a book unpublished but we have a lot of infos to start a serious research, then I ask to spread the following text everywhere you want. What about the source of these infos? Neo_Ikon_Epifanes, a friend meet on an italian forum. What about him? Is trustable? I answer yes because in the past, he didn’t reval openly any info in his possess. I don’t know the real motive about why he choiced me. Mybe it was expected or mybe isn’t, but now i want to spread what I have all around the web, these infos could be vital, especially for UFO Community.
The text is a first release but in future, there is a possibility that some better versions could be issued. You can translate it in every language that you know and spread it.
If we decide to start a serious research, we could move the thread in the “research section”. If you want to help me for a better text, contact me. These infos came from some chat logs and with his agreement I transformed it in a single readable text.

Let’s go

When we talk about star gates, assume that they are like gateways it is wrong, because the ancients had a different thought: devices like those seen in Star Gate TV show or similar, are pretty based on human thoughts and portable devices which permit a travel via Star Gate, at least on the Earth; doesn’t exists. A typical Star Gate was very big, in fact, their typical extension was about hundred square miles and they had a technology very advanced and on Earth we have only three complexes like those one. As I said, their top is pretty big and they can persist for a very very very long time.

*SNIP* Huge Copy & Paste.

godlikeproductions.com

[edit on 17-12-2006 by L3X]

[edit on 17-12-2006 by L3X]

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19/12/2006 by Mirthful Me]

[edit on 20-12-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
this is the Ancient & Lost Civilizations forum
you should have posted this here
forums.scifi.com...

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   

this is the Ancient & Lost Civilizations forum
you should have posted this here
forums.scifi.com...

What a pathetic humor!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by L3X
The target was the gatenbrink’s door. Why we choiced this target? It was perfect: there was a detail still unrevealed. On the 2nd door there is a symbol that human’s eye can’t perceive: only with IR could be visible. There is a triangle with a point in the centre and an horizontal line located to the sides of the terminations made with copper, like the signs + and – typical of a stilo battery. There is no sense, further a pure, conventional meaning as the batteries loading. The “handles” are electroids of a security grill, not doors. This system prevented electric overcharges, blocking the incoming energy fluxes.

Maybe this is true but is there proof of this anywhere besides someone saying so? If the handles are battery terminals then where is the rest of the circuit? Where's the battery for that matter? Even if it were a type of static accumulator you still need a place to store a charge, and then thru some sort of capacitance circuit, discharge it.

Two pieces of copper driven through a piece of limestone does not an electrical circuit make. . . You can lay two pennies on a rock, but they aren't gonna do anything except corrode.

Also you stated that the invisible triangle with the dot & the lines is on the second door, and as we all know the copper artifacts reside on the first. How are they connected? All that was seen when they put the camera through was the rough cut second slab. There was no mention of anything connected to it. Is this being kept secret from us? Also you mention 6 resonance rooms & 68 other rooms in the pyramid. Where are they all?

As far as all the temple / star gates, I need to read through your posts again because I was many times getting lost. I get the jist of what you were saying, but many points are quite foggy still. Also again, is there any evidence of these claims? How has this information survived the millenia?You mentioned something about an unpublished book, what is it??? Also, what do you mean when you say that keys to the temples are "ultimated"?

Thanx for the info L3X. Maybe with some further study & input from others this will turn out to be a great thread.

2Pacsade-

L3X

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I saved a little part of a log regarding what there was behind that door. That's all i know regarding that. Returning to the pyiramid, that rooms are inside the wall ( i said inside the brickwork).
What i did with this text was:
1)Split the interesting parts in a document from logs
2)Translate (from italian) this parts in a readable text
During these holidays i'll made another version, taken from the english version (i re-translate this in italian and then, in english)
Well, some evidences availables could be found in precessional math but if you are connected with vril power you should feel the energy in these places and i know that about Teotihuacàn someone tried to go in RV but he can't, like someone which blocked him or a "spiritual field force" so now, you understand why we were looking for some remote viewers.
He said me that the only text, very complete about these infos are in a book still unpublished but i can say that he said these things to others, and mybe like for the other facts in this field, some parts are true and others..not. These informations survived for millennia grace to myths and religions. You can start from precessional math. Read some works of Giorgio de Santillana and Hertha Von Dechend.
These keys, are not like normal keys, in astral world are like waterproof compartment (in the next version i will elucidate about this point).
I don't know what is going on, but i can assume that some groups are acting to complete these temples or something like that, i don't know, is only a supposition; however the power in the Great Pyramid is still on according to one remote viewer found here and when to my friend i said if the power in the temples will arise during the 2012, he simply didn't answer.

[edit on 18-12-2006 by L3X]

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19/12/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Thanx for the reply L3X. I look forward to reading more about this. I looked around the net to find info on the places you mentioned. Some interesting stuff. . .

2PacSade-

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Oh please. Not another L3X thread. Don't tell me that after his last thread you guys are gonna follow this. It's craziness.

L3X

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
look, in the introduction i explained what we were looking for during the last experiment and some kind of answer regarding electricity were some cool details, that would have eventually proved your skills in rv.
If the guys contacted let me publish their nickname further elaine (which revealed herself) , there will be some intersting suggestions.
Then, this is the first version of the text regarding stargates/temples and soon, there will be another.

[edit on 20/12/2006 by Mirthful Me]

L3X

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The source is only one, i posted the thread on ats and then on godlikeproduction,

[edit on 19-12-2006 by L3X]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I just want to get this striaght. What you are saying is that you and your "team" have some inside information on the existence of stargates. That stargates have always existed and there are some on this planet right now. You are also saying that at least one of these stargates is or could be operational. Is that pretty much it? Because if it is....

Haha! I also just noticed that apparently you plagarized most of your "inside information". What a joke.

[edit on 20-12-2006 by nyk537]

L3X

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   
we decided to reveal some informations, specially those in my possess.
However, if he didn't agreed..i surely would have revealed something, but only on ats..and so that he agreed... these informations will be spread around the web

[edit on 20-12-2006 by L3X]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
What does that mean? Is that an answer to my question? Are you trying to confirm the existence of stargates or not? It's a simple question.

L3X

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
What does that mean? Is that an answer to my question? Are you trying to confirm the existence of stargates or not? It's a simple question.

Yes, but they are not like those in the tv shows...

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by L3X
This introduction is only for ATS. Many of you, could mention me as the guy who made a thread called “An Experiment for Everyone” We, me (a.k.a. L3X)and Neo_Ikon_Epifanes choiced a target as prove of a potential guy which, in a near future, could help us in our researches with his rv skills.

This was obviously a lie. Why?

The target was the gatenbrink’s door. Why we choiced this target? It was perfect: there was a detail still unrevealed. On the 2nd door there is a symbol that human’s eye can’t perceive: only with IR could be visible. There is a triangle with a point in the centre and an horizontal line located to the sides of the terminations made with copper, like the signs + and – typical of a stilo battery. There is no sense, further a pure, conventional meaning as the batteries loading. The “handles” are electroids of a security grill, not doors. This system prevented electric overcharges, blocking the incoming energy fluxes. This is all that I have about gatenbrinks’s doors.

Again, WHO told you this and is there any proof? If no one can RV into the GP because the "power" is on, then how does anyone know this?

If we decide to start a serious research, we could move the thread in the “research section”. If you want to help me for a better text, contact me. These infos came from some chat logs and with his agreement I transformed it in a single readable text.

If you decide to do anything you should start by telling the truth & getting your story straight. Here's an example.

BTW- How was NEO's trip to Egypt in October? Did he find the 4th pyramid?
Do you know about this? And if so, why wasn't this included in your huge posts?

If you want us to be involved & participate in "serious research", then how bout letting us in on more of the factual research going on instead of just giving us ramblings from chat notes with NEO.

What did he find out about EGYPT in October? Please, no vague rants that we cannot understand. ( Nothing against you L3X but it's rather hard to follow you sometimes. ). How bout having NEO explain what he found? He seems to be very proficient in the English language. ( Again, nothing against you. ).

If you guys legitimately want us to help, then let us in on everything that's going on O.K.?

Nuff said.

2PacSade-

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Posted by Neo_Ikon_Epifanes, on November 26, 2006 at 10:48 GMT

Your entities have proven to be of no use to our purposes.

This also puts an end to our communications.

So if this was the case on 11/26, and we are truely useless, then why is your "BOSS" still instructing his underling to start a new thread & solicit assistance from us here at ATS?

WHY?

L3X

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
He said this when he decided that the experiment was a failure

Again, WHO told you this and is there any proof? If no one can RV into the GP because the "power" is on, then how does anyone know this?

Him and i don't know the real reason, why he told me all these things...
Well, some proof could be localized with this block during rv sections.
Initially i was a little skeptic..but when an outer guy went in teotihuacan, he was simply rejected like a shield or someone which prevented a focalization on this area and if these facts are true, there will be more guys you attempt to go in those during an rv section.
And i don't know the reason of his travels in egypt.

[edit on 20-12-2006 by L3X]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
These threads are nearly as deckchair and popcorn worthy as AA's.

So... stargate right? When are SG1 due back from Giza?

L3X

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 02:45 AM
link   
update: i've completed the 2nd version that should be more clear, in the next days i'll translate it.
these star gates has NOTHING to do with those type of Star Gates..is just "a name" like temples. It doesn't matter.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join