It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bilderberg Group

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Hey all.

I was just wondering who here has heared of the Bilderberg Group??
anyone??
I find them fascinating and i think that they are closer to the entire "shadowy organisation running the world" theory then any other group that i have come across.
I would like to know your thoughts on this and i will respect and value all thoughts passed through this thread . They are a secret organisation that meets every year at a secret location where Henry Kissinger ,Paul Wolfowitz, the Ford and Agnelli families and even the Rockefellers are known to be involved with the group in some way .

Let me hear your thoughts on this fascinating subject

Omega85

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I have heard of the group and studied them for the past few years. The are the"elite" "cabal" "Illuminati." Whatever you want to call them. These people are the movers and shakers of the world. I know I use that line everytime I can. But it's true they are. At the 2005 meeting Kissinger said,"He want to price of oil per barrel to cost $100." Well guess what? I wasn't to long after the meeting gas was almost $4.00 a gallon. The attendance list is just eye-popping. And no media is allowed. I really think these are the people who run the world. I can't remember what the name of Kerry's vice president was. Duh Edwards sorry about that brain fart. Anyway Edwards made a speech at Bilderberg and got a standing ovation. And it wasn't long before Kerry asked him to be his running mate. Before Clinton was president he went to Bilderberg and later that year got elected. I think that it's were they test to see if you are worthy(Sp?) of becoming a leader. If you are with the ideals they represent you will go far. These are the people that set world policy also. I find it very upsetting that all these leaders for all corners of the world get together with no media attention and buy out the whole hotel all 500 rooms for themselves. It's just odd and I don't like it all.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
One more Omega85 I love the avatar. Not change the subject but that sweet.!

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
lol thanks my friend

i have made a wiki on this great subject here for anyone that would like to view it
click here .
THey are indeed fascinating .

once again thanks for the av remark now im happy
lol

Omega

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The bilderberg isnt really anything new, if you do an ATS search you will find a mountain of information and past discussion on the subject. But if you find that you have something new to contribute to the subject, then by all means post it

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
That's the truth. They been doing this sicnce what 1955 or so.

But you have to admit Becon it's very intresting to say the least.

top topics

join