It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NJ Planned Terrorist Attack With US Government Involvement?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
NJ Radio Talk show host Hal Turner is alleging he has received some information that the NSA intercepted a phone call on August 18, 2006 between the United States Attorney's office in New York City and the Hay-Adams hotel in Washington that hinted there might be a possible new terrorist threat in the New York area. Turner also alleges the source stated the target would be New Jersey's Bayway Refinery in Linden NJ and he goes on to indicate that this "attack" will be "staged" by Our Own government!

www.halturnershow.com
Alleged Intercepted Phone call seems to indicate New Jersey's Bayway Refinery in Linden the target of a planned terror attack. October 9, 2006 said to be AROUND the time of the attack - but this "attack" will be "staged" by OUR OWN government!

Below is an alleged transcript said to have been a telephone call intercepted by the National Security Agency.

I provide to all of you exactly what was provided to me. Draw your own conclusions if you think this is real or not. I think it is real because the source is reliable.

The latest intercepted telephone conversation:

[….]

A (Washington, D.C.) staff of the Vice President

B (New York City, N.Y.)

A: Right. That’s why I say you and your family should leave your nice Big Apple place about the ninth of October and go visit your relatives in Arizona. Then you can watch it on CNN.

B: How long a vacation?

A: Why not a week either way?

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Unfortunately, due to fair use guidelines I could only post a very brief portion of the conversation so you will have to read it in full from Turners Website.

Admittedly, I know very little about the Talk Show host other then what I could find on Wikipedia and his own website. I have included the link to both below. I am not sure if he is into conspiracies either or just a crackpot so it is hard to comment on him as an individual, but the content of the transcript makes for a very interesting read and definitely something that ATS members should discuss.

One thing that does make me suspect of this alleged transcript is no mention of where or who he got it from.

There is no doubt this has conspiracy written all over it. What do you think? Is he a Crackpot or should we take this serious?

Related News Links:
en.wikipedia.org
Hal Turner Website

[edit on 8/31/2006 by shots]

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
While I find this highly interesting I checked this guy out and He seems to be a lil racist... and while that does not immediatly mean his messege is false... It does mean you have to be imo a lil more critical of what he says... The use of some of the deragotives in the transcript seemed a little off... While I am not accusing him of out and out lying.... It does seem a little off... either way nice find

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
So let me get this straight, allegedly the US government gets caught by the US government, and then the evidence gets send to Hal Turner, of all people? Forgive me if I seem a bit skeptical on this one.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
yeah that is quite interesting first ive heard, has their been any other news or related rumors?

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
well cant comment as cant get to source but following may show the validity

You are trying to access the web page:
"http://www.halturnershow.com/"
which is categorized as: "Hate Speech;Politics/Opinion"

on a UK council server (local goverment)

regards elf

[edit on 31-8-2006 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I would say it's wise to consider the source before formulating an opinion.

Turner is racist and anti-Semitic. He has proclaimed his willingness to have his listeners carry out violence against Jews, blacks, Hispanics, and elected officials. Widely criticized for his views, he was also criticized for openly advocating violence and lawlessness. For example, he is quoted by the Southern Poverty Law Center as saying, "I advocate using extreme violence against illegal aliens. Clean your guns. Have plenty of ammunition. Find out where the largest gathering of illegal aliens will be near you. Go to the area well in advance, scope out several places to position yourself and then do what has to be done." wiki

Doesn't look like Hal has all his marbles together.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
!....!

the brief you posted says that NSA was the party that 'intercepted' the phone call
(it seems that this particular whistle blower went to a talkshow host of all media)??

even with that aside,
The FBI's counter terrorism data base named Investigative Data Warehouse
went in operation in January 2004 according to this source;
www.washingtonpost.com...

now it occurrs to me that NSA might monitor gov't workers phones & known private cell phones of anyone in sensitive positions...
but the domestic FBI, would be more prone to monitor & datamine phone communications...
so to my suspicious self, the mere mention of NSA is a bogus credential attached to this item, so it makes it sound plausable....

my conclusion-> urban myth in the making

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Is this a coincidence or what? Bush gets Assassinated in New TV Docu-Drama. Note the TV premiere date; it is the very same day this alleged event is to take place.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Someone should go to that location with a video camera and tape the facility for a couple of days starting 1 day before and finish filming 1 day after to see if they get anything on the film.....now that we know a possible location for the next staged attack it should be filmed so if it DOES happen then the film will be the icebreaker on this current crappy administration.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots
Is this a coincidence or what? Bush gets Assassinated in New TV Docu-Drama. Note the premiere date; it is the very same day this alleged event is to take place.

Then that would have to be the most obscene and vulgar viral marketing scam ever to be created. The FCC needs to slam down on these bozos, if that's the case.

[edit on 31-8-2006 by Regenmacher]

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenmacher

Originally posted by shots
Is this a coincidence or what? Bush gets Assassinated in New TV Docu-Drama. Note the TV premiere date; it is the very same day this alleged event is to take place.

Then that would have to be the most obscene and vulgar viral marketing scam ever to be created. The FCC needs to slam down on these bozos, if that's the case.

Your post and my edit crossed; so I have edited the portion Regen quoted to read the same to avoid any confusion. Added words are bolded. The Toronto Film festival film debut and TV are two different dates one is in September the other is in October of this year.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I clicked on a couple of links on the website... there's a very bloody photo essay on Israeli atrocities. Tough viewing, and documenting some pretty vile Israeli behaviour... but unfortunately, it's all in a very racist context, which as well as being offensive ,vitiates the argument. If substantial parts of the website are just expressing hatred of Jews, and lump them all in together, then this allows people to write off the true stuff as propaganda.

There's also a really creepy video that, I couldn't watch all the way through, where a rather unpleasant man decides to "f*** with" some Hispanic workers he presumes are illegal. "Look at them - 'Ooh, I want to work'... animals!" I'll watch some quite unpleasant things if I think it tells me something useful, but this was utterly gratuitous and inviting me to enjoy a really petty piece of nastiness.

Sadly, this does nothing to bolster one's feelings about the veracity of this tape transcript. Hal says the source is "reliable" but God knows what that means, or why someone forwarded the transcript to him.

But now that I think about it... the mainstream news would either ignore it for implausibility or, if true, the story might be suppressed. Plus you wouldn't want this story getting too much publicity so that the attack would go ahead anyway - at which point the previous publication of details would really come into its own. Maybe this guy's just about right...known, but not known so well he'd attract too much attention.

Maybe there's someone on the inside who'd like to be a whistleblower, but can't. And releasing the transcript is starting to look like a shrewd move: if there's an investigation into who leaked it and why, it will make the transcript look authentic, which is obviously not in Cheney's best interest.

The portrait of Cheney that emerges is very plausible... but unfortunately this transcript is only worth a damn if anything does actually happen on the date and at the place mentioned. If the plotters change their target and date, the transcript will be worth far less.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
heh, its no secret where i stand on things like 9-11 and the like...

so having said that let me say this. if that refinery goes up in smoke any time near when the conversation indicates, the 9-11 conspiracy theorists will have a new ally in me.

if in many months the refinery is still there, i remain where i am for now.

but i reread it, one thing that gives it a glimmer of credibility is that its supposedly between some aide in the vp's office and a buddy he's worried about. eyah, if i had taht info adn had friends in NY id call them too i guess. the chink in the theory is that someone at NSA leaked it...not an every day occurrance.

[edit on 31-8-2006 by Damocles]

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   

The source?

1/3rd down the page.
The "transcripts" here are more detailed here including phone numbers.
There are multiple "transcripts" archived on the site.

THE VOICE OF THE WHITE HOUSE

The full collection of the twice-weekly commentary of what is really going on inside the corrupt Bush White House. The spectrum includes the Gannon scandal, the planned invasion of Iran, many stories of stupidity and corruption coupled with biting sarcasm. Interesting to note that many, if not most, of the predictions have come true.

A Complete Copy of the Voice of the White House from TBR News Price $6.50

Additional Reference

[edit on 8/31/06 by makeitso]

top topics

join