It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret entrance in the Sphinx's foot

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 03:02 PM
link   
There are some exellent images of the Sphinx on this link.

www.delange.org...

It shows about 30-Images including a close up of a secret (door) at the bottom of one of the feet.

[Edited on 3-11-2003 by quaneeri]

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Nice find quaneeri. I've never knew that!

I used to play Delta Force all the time. I remember the level where you're in Egypt and have to go inside the Sphinx and kill all the bad guys inside. There was an opening close to where the entrance is depected in the phot. I thought it was unrealiztic to have an entrance like that, but I guess I was wrong...

Do you know if the opening is closed off? The pictures doesn't show what it's like through the entrance. Is there something we don't know about that's inside?

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Saucerat.

Thanks.

Yeah they have discovered a secret tunnel under the sphinx.

I will try to find the article.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Sphinx tunnel has been confirmed by Dr hawass.

Sphinx Tunnel Confirmed?

Dr Hawass confirms existence of Sphinx tunnel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dateline: Wednesday, October 22, 2003

By: GREG TAYLOR
By: Phenomena News Editor
Source: SMU Daily Campus

The online student newspaper at SMU, the SMU Daily Campus, is carrying an interesting story on Dr Zahi Hawass, Secretary General of Egypt's SCA. Speaking in a lecture hall on his passion for archaeology, Dr Hawass mentioned investigations into tunnels under the Giza Plateau.

Hawass received gasps from the audience when he revealed a secret about King Khefre.

He said that Khafre built the Sphinx and that there is a secret tunnel that leads from the base of the Sphinx to Khafre�s pyramid. He has confirmed his hypothesis, but unfortunately, the tunnel only extends 45 feet and there is nothing on the inside.

www.phenomenamagazine.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Dannggggg, that was fast!

Seriously, how do you do it???

I guess no one really wants to start excavating in fear of disturbing anything. Sudden exposure to oxygen can cause ancient tunnels to crumble.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I wonder if this leads to the secret chamber in the Sphinx predicted by Edgar Cayce?

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Cool thread and very nice pics Q.'

Yes I am waiting with baited breath for the announcement of the discovery of the ancient hall of records (of which I know they already have been accessing for years btw), for the rest of us pleibs.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 03:49 PM
link   
MorningtonCrescent.

I know a little bit about Cayce, but i haven't heard of his sphinx predictions. ?

Is it something to do with books of knowledge. ?

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 03:53 PM
link   
THENEO.

Thanks.

The ancient hall of records.

Yeah that is what i meant when i said books of knowlege. LOL

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Ive read that artical that quaneeri posted and if they have found a tunnle thats very interesting because as far as i understand it the sphinx was actually made 12000+ years ago. According to what i have read the Sphinx was originaly a massive stone lion, the reason the head is disproportionatly small is the egyptians re-carved the head in their own image, in 10500bc when it was a lion it would have looked directly at constelation leo on the horizon. The body of the sphinx has been proved to have been wheathered by water and water has not existed in that sort of quantity there since about 10500bc. The tunnle SHOULD be interesting.

Could be part of the reason mainstream egyptologysts WILL NOT admit the sphinx is older than 6000 years.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   
1991 - 1993 - Egypt, Giza Plateau, Sphinx Enclosure
Independent egyptologist John Anthony West spear-heads an in-depth expedition of the Great Sphinx. Along with Dr. Robert Schoch�chief geologist and Professor of Geology at Boston University�and Thomas Dobecki�chief seismologist from Houston-based consulting firm McBride-Ratcliff & Associates�West and his team make amazing discovering... chambers and tunnels under the Great Sphinx!

After extensive geological and seismic surveys in the Sphinx enclosure, the team was convinced that:

the Sphinx was weathered not by wind, but rain�when heavy rains fell on the eastern Sahara, around the end of the last ice age. That places the original carving of the Sphinx at around 10,500 B.C., instead of the orthodox egyptologist's dating of c.2500 B.C.

What? An eight thousand year difference?

That would also mean that the Sphinx is not of Egyptian origin. If not the Egyptians, who carved the enigmatic statue? (cue Atlantians)

the Sphinx sits on several hitherto undiscovered tunnels and 'cavities'... including a large rectangular 'void' (chamber) 25 ft. below the Sphinx's haunches. (It's actually under the right paw.)
These findings have been universally accepted by geologists on the basis of scientific evidence. But not by traditional egyptologists who are less open to evidence that would crumble their very foundation.

Unfortunately, just as they found these monumental discoveries, West's work was terminated by the Director-General of Giza, Dr. Zahi Hawass.

Mystery of the Sphinx chronicling West's work was aired on NBC in 1993 and hosted by Charlton Heston. No doubt this mass-exposure only inflamed Hawass even more.

Rumors abound of Hawass secretly continuing work on the main chamber located by West and his team.

www.riddleofthesphinx.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Koby,

yes I am aware of what you say and it seems to fit. Good work putting it up here.

Q,

are you aware of the view point that Egypt was the ashes of ancient Atlantis?

if so and there are links to other extra-terrestrials also then the hall of records which Casey spoke about (he also had a lot to say about Atlantis for which he is most famous), should soon be revealed. It is my belief that German masons first discovered this late last century and have been in control ever since. Hawas is believed to be a mason too and certainly he is a most controversial character.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Hi THENEO i think your talking to me, sort of getting the hang of these forums.

Have you read a book called The Atlantis Blueprint"-cant remember author or "lost secrets of the anchient ark" by laurence gardner.

"The Atlantis Blueprint" gives VERY convincing evidence of a ocean going, world wide maritme cililisation, 100000years old which knew what at least some of the earth looked like from above, somthing called the "perrin reis" map, thats not the correct name but its close - i can,t find the book. This map was drawn thousands of years ago and shows antarctica without the ice, somthing we have not known until fairly recently.

"lost secrets of the anchient ark" covers the rediscovery of "the philosophers stone" also called "bread of presence", keystone". It is pictured in egypt as a cone shaped object being offered to a god or phaero. What it is is Gold, or gold powder, white in colour in a Monoatomic state, that is a powder made up of entirley single atoms of gold. Apperantly this is a new or rediscovered state of matter. The outer electron in each atom of this spin opposite ways, one anti and one counter clockwise. This is an "exotic matter" and because of the unique electron spin the effect of gravity on this can vairy. It can weight less than nothing to 400% its own weight depending on conditions. It is produced with very precicley controled electricity although some say it can be made with a wet method. You can Buy this stuff, do a google search on "monoatomic gold", "monoatomic white gold powder" and "white powder of gold", NO one knows exactly what it is, well some elites probably do. It can be traced far back and was always the preserve of the very very important.

Sounds crazy but read the book and decide its very convincing.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 10:51 AM
link   
i think whats under the sphinx could be a monumental step towards ascension

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 10:59 AM
link   
It is thought that in the chamber, are the remnants of the Library of Alexandria, an ancient storehouse of knowledge, and one of the ancient wonders of the world. (personally, I'll be surprised if it's more than a couple of really old mummies, and some pottery shards). The Egyptian government clamps down pretty hard on the Sphinx though, as they know the idea of it being originally carved by those credited with it, is completely false.

As to the Atlantis thing, according to the only known "historical" sources, trade existed between the ancient egyptians (i.e. the ones who carved the original sphinx, befpre the pharoah head) and the Atlanteans (imho, ancient South Americans). They aren't one and the same...

Yes, Cayce predicted finding the passage and also the revealing of the location of Atlantis (which coincidentally, has also been done, but simply not acknowledged as fact yet)... Of course, like most prophets, he has other predictions that are drasticly wrong...

[Edited on 27-10-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Yes Gazrok i've heard that to, apperantly some one back then got wind of somthing going down and moved some of the more inportant stuff before the library was burned to the ground.

We'll most likley not find out as if they have found somthing there (i think they probably have) which is important the powers at be will probably want to destroy it, keep it secret or charge for it, and it they were going to charge for it we would hear straight away so they could make yet more cash

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorningtonCrescent
I wonder if this leads to the secret chamber in the Sphinx predicted by Edgar Cayce?

MC...get out of my head! That's exactly what I'm thinking. Yet another "end time" prophecy being fulfilled right before our eyes!

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 07:56 PM
link   
that's pretty odd. I didnt know anything about that tunnel up until know. very interesting.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 09:36 AM
link   
its not relevant entirely ti this threa but its relevant to something posted in this thread
going back to monoatomic gold this is quite fascinating to think the elment has been singled down to create the purest atom and not only this but
These electrons are spinning at very high speeds with equal and opposite momenta. One spinning clockwise, the other counter-clockwise; a forward electron with a time reverse electron. Monoatomic gold therefore creates a light vortex that is spinning, or spiralling at tremendous speed with zero momentum

www.asc-alchemy.com...

its quite unthinkable really it goes into lots of detail on homeopathic uses as well

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Stan "The Man" Lee, isn't Apocolypse buried under the Sphinx?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join