It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote View This - BH

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I have taken pictures of 5 objects.
Each object has an associated 4 digit number, which is on a sticky note and included prominently in the picture.

I will post the results in a few days, giving one day warning, depending on how many responses this thread gets.

Here are the numbers:

Don't forget to BE SPECIFIC! Colors, shapes, textures...

Good Luck!

[edit on 28-5-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I'm getting a toy of some sort, a rubber/plastic monster and green like this - . I'm not sure which number though.

[edit on 28-5-2006 by Xeros]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Just on the off chance I got the time line confussed, I'm gonna try my old guess from another post.

3237..........Jack of clubs[bycycle blue]
6414 ..........Mazda ad, predominatly blue
5804..........Paperback novel, yellow
2290.........9 volt battery, black and gold
1794............guitar string, silver/w green end

Dae

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
*has a go, closes eyes*

I took time with this one, sort of imagined you writing the numbers on the sticky notes and place it on the object.

6414 - lumpy and grey, like a terrain for d&d or a train set or racing cars, gads I see lumps lol (it was on the floor, so you took the image from above).

3237 - a suit, clothing on a hanger, I saw black and white colours.

1794 - heh, I see pink floyd album , the one with the prisim (the sticky note is on the top left corner).

2290 - microwave, a dark panel on the left bottom which goes up about 2/3rds of its height.

5804 - lol did you take a picture of you in the mirror? The sticky note is in the centre.

Actually, my bunny avatar looks like hes remote viewing *grins*

[edit on 28/5/06 by Dae]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Ok, I figured I'd give it a shot just because this is fun!

6414 - white hexagonal flower vase with gold lattice design on each face
3237 - green frog sitting on a lily pad with pink flower
1794 - white egg shaped thing
2290 - a red transparent thing like a jolly rancher candy
5804 - a blue RC car with red and yellow decals

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
My daughter will be home soon and she is a loud obnoxious teen LOL after she goes to bed I'll try.

I'll try it a bit differently and not label the paper with the numbers before I start. I hate numbers. LOL

I have also skipped all of the posts so far as I have a suggestive mind. This should give me a clearer start at it.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I see a bottle too, maybe gatorade or something?

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Well, I was flattered to get a U2U about this thread (BH, you got a crush on me?
) - I can only guess because I got "Paperclip" correct in the previous remote viewing test.

Benevolent, let's say you show the answer in 2 days or 3 days. Don't go "ohh... just a little longer" because then you might forget, and I LOVE it when these things carry through!

Anyways, onto the items...

What I'm going to do is mention the first 3 things that come to my head. Chances are, if I can remote view, that it isn't any one of them in particular, but some combination of the three.

6414 - the first three things to come to my head were:

1. Oil
2. A Dark Glass Pane
3. An inverted paper cone cup

I can't even begin to imagine what it could mean.

1. Two Yellow Stripes
2. A Tree
3. A Doll

1. A poll
2. An apple
3. A metal claw (like a back-scratcher)

1. lines, pattern of lines, like the inside of a knob. This leads me to my best "sight" yet - a numeric lock on a locker
2. gym shorts
3. keys

1. the sheet of paper with numbers printed on it overtop of a wood floor
2. the numbers are not that of the number shown here (the number is 7180)
3. shine - like a light from a distance

So yeah, disclaimer, these are but attempts at Remote Viewing - I claim no ability and think that it's likely that I fluked it for the previous experiment (though I was the first to say a paperclip...).

Good luck to all!

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
By the way...

The first one, like I said, no clue what it means. The oil seems to come down the glass like rain, and the cup's in front of it.

Second one gave me the impression of a road.

Third gave me the impression of a car factory.

Fourth made me think of a change-room.

The last, well, exactly like I mentioned it.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarium
(BH, you got a crush on me?
)

Yes, it was a secret crush.
WAS! I have secret crushes on you and most of the people who participated in the other thread.
I have lots of crushes...

This is really cool. I thank people for participating! Don't be embarrassed. Let's hear your answers!

[edit on 28-5-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I have been following these types of threads for some time now so I guess I'll give a go at it:

6414:
Coat hanger (metal).

3237:
I got a feeling of a green hill/mound but it also kind of seemed like it could be clear or shaped like one of those half ball springy things.

1794:
I kept getting the shape of an oblong disc. Possibly spinning or like a broken egg.

2290:
It looks like a mound cut in half or perhaps a tent/shelter (half).

5804:
I got the vision of an arrow or a pencil going through a piece of paper (yellow/wood).

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Maybe it's performance anxiety but I had a tough time

Pictures and silly descriptions:

6414 came up as this:

The shape wouldn't go away. An X. I'm not sure if there is a small circle in the middle of the X or if it was an optical thing. It is a 3D object. I didn't sense any colour??? Just the shading. This drove me nuts and I have no idea what it is. I guess maybe a food tent??

3237:
< br /> I kept thinking avacado on a spade shaped dish. My imagination says it is like an accordian thing - a fire fan - folk artsy. The avacado shape though was what stood out most.

5804:
[IMG]http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/8610/cornerlcdscreenthing9uy.th.jpg[ /IMG]
Tricky one. All I could figure was the shape you see and I can't really even venture a guess as to what it is. Looks to me like an LCD monitor or something from the side view??? LOL

1794:
[IMG]http://img348.imageshack.us/img348/5436/birdboomarangthing2xv.th.jpg[/IMG ]
It's a bird, it's a plane....maybe a moth. Definitely something winged I venture.
Maybe a boomarang?

2290:

The top of this (the lid part) stood out. At first I thought paper towel roll holder or rolling pin. But it seemed transparent with a pole in the centre. The only things I could guess that fit were either a coffee plunger or a britta filter jug ...something see through. Unless we can add xray vision to by list of weirdness. I hope I'm wrong on that LMAO.

For fun I'm posting a couple of other things that I think you have around. Maybe an overactive imagination (that's my opinion until further notice).

Lady on a sofa (photo I think):

It was really clear! Reddish/auburn hair w/ streaks. Heavier set. Denim short sleeve shirt. Big smile - head should be tilted a bit more to her right than how I drew it. a picture or two behind her on the wall. Either you or a friend. Hair is also just above or at the shoulders and is styled to be wispy. Happy eyes (although I drew them quick and kinda wonky). Sofa is patterned in rust tones/earth tones. Isn't this fun???

Violin/Fiddle:
[IMG]http://img350.imageshack.us/img350/3032/violinfiddleincorner9ss.th.jpg[ /IMG]
Yours? In the corner? Saw it off to my right me thinks.

Elephant plant stand:

I am thinking I'm like way way off on all. Can't tell if that disappoints me or makes me feel relieved! HA!

Oh the joys of setting oneself up to ridicule. I feel silly putting the pics up.

Enjoy and looking forward to the results!! Can you answer about the violin and elephant thing, or should I wait?

EDITED TO add: I did think of a plastic coat hanger IKEA style...but didn't go with it...saw it above and jogged my memory of my futile attempts last night

[edit on 5/29/2006 by justgeneric]

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I will try to make it about 24 hours from now. If I forget, feel free to U2U me!

Justgeneric, I will U2U you about the violin, etc.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
justgeneric, when you first described the photo of the woman, this is what came immediately to my mind. It's not me, but someone very close to me.

The elephant looks very much like an object I seriously considered but did not use in the actual RV test. My elephant is not a plant stand, but a 5" knick-knack.

There is a violin in the house, but not on display.

Get your gues... I mean answers in folks! Pictures tomorrow afternoon.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Okee dokee...what say I try to wipe my mind and give it an additional attempt?

She is exactly who I saw - I'm blown away...her arm looked to be around something but I couldn't get it so i figured it was resting on the back of the sofa at a curved angle. Same dang eyes!!!

Beautiful brindle doggy too!

I'm going now to try again.

BRB

EDITED to add:
the moth/bird thing. The shape remains but I think it's a pair of open scissors...heavy black handled (cast iron?) shears.

The X shape I figured was a food tent. I really think it's an hourglass/eggtimer. Has the shape of the X (that is a determined shape in my mind) and by the shading I keep "seeing" I guess that's either sand or some other kind of sunstance inside. Have pic but to save space will add on request

Okay - one of them IS a plastic coat hanger...not a thin wire one but a thick plastic one...like IKEA. It popped into my head quickly last night and again when I tried now...I'll stick with it
The fire fan above sort of resembles a calalilyblossom unless of course you have one of those too

There is a winged thing. Dragonfly. Ornamental thingy. Glass or crystal - like a light catcher that suction cups to the window.

Whew...there is another thing I can't put my finger on though. The transparent pitcher thing with a rod in it. I'm going to guess a flower...like a flute - calalilly or something similar in a cylindrical vase or pitcher (like a caraffe??).

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
* Puts on tinfoil beanie, and slowly backs away from justgeneric *

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
If tinfoil DOES work,,,PLEASE do NOT tell my kid!! Buahahahaha.

I'm starting to really wonder...seems I'm kinda all over BH's house...my most sincere apologies, I feel quite a bit like a spy.

Maybe focusing in on the screen name is too broad?

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Ok just for fun !

6414 - a ball or sphere, or large marble, blue-black, smooth texture, heavy in wieght, may be made of glass
3237 - horse, black, ceramic material
1794 - plate of food, white plate on an oak table
2290 - carrot, orange
5804 - long narrow object, eight inches long, metallic, silver, maybe a flashlight or pen, or something telescopic

But my first image was a forest of trees ...but you said they are objexts, so scratch that !

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
6414 - circular object
3237 - automobile
1794 - building
2290 - shovel
5804 - nature, tree's

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
justgeneric, when you first described the photo of the woman, this is what came immediately to my mind. It's not me, but someone very close to me.

The elephant looks very much like an object I seriously considered but did not use in the actual RV test. My elephant is not a plant stand, but a 5" knick-knack.

There is a violin in the house, but not on display.

Get your gues... I mean answers in folks! Pictures tomorrow afternoon.
This is weird. This doesnt have anything to do with this thread, but this is the woman i pictured when i spoke to you about podcasting.!!!!

This is no joke! Wow!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join