It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stole an Area 51 sign...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 08:15 PM
link   
If you take the "Extraterrestrial Highway" there is an unmarked dirt road, take it for about 2 and a half miles and THERE IS A FENCE WITH SIGNS!!

My cousin ripped a sign off the fence and put it in his truck then hightailed it out.

He sent he the sign for my birthday, I set a pencil inside a pencil sharpener next to it to disrupt any bugs (for those of you who don't know, electric pencil sharpeners release EMPs when you sharpen a pencil.

I don't have a digital camera or a scanner, but as soon as I visist my grandparents I'll get them to take a picture and put it on a floppy and I'll post it on the site.

Yes that was mostly boasting, but for those of you who disagree that Area 51's main fence is behind another fence, hate to tell you but, my cousin said he only saw one fence and he saw something glinting in the distance. No bases, hummers, solders, or anything out of the ordinary, but he saw lots of variations of the Area 51 sign.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Are you saying that you believe that the pencil sharpener rendered any possible bugs in the sign useless?

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Thats about the funniest shyte I've ever heard! Pencil Sharpeners. LOL!

Oh yeah.. i knew there was a reason they had a pencil sharpener at work..

[Edited on 19-10-2003 by TheyWatchYouToo]

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by eagle
If you take the "Extraterrestrial Highway" there is an unmarked dirt road, take it for about 2 and a half miles and THERE IS A FENCE WITH SIGNS!!

My cousin ripped a sign off the fence and put it in his truck then hightailed it out.

He sent he the sign for my birthday, I set a pencil inside a pencil sharpener next to it to disrupt any bugs (for those of you who don't know, electric pencil sharpeners release EMPs when you sharpen a pencil.

I don't have a digital camera or a scanner, but as soon as I visist my grandparents I'll get them to take a picture and put it on a floppy and I'll post it on the site.

Yes that was mostly boasting, but for those of you who disagree that Area 51's main fence is behind another fence, hate to tell you but, my cousin said he only saw one fence and he saw something glinting in the distance. No bases, hummers, solders, or anything out of the ordinary, but he saw lots of variations of the Area 51 sign.

where did you get the idea of pencil sharpener can do that???

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Uh oh. If you have stolen government property, you may get in trouble. Especially for admitting it as you just have.

[Edited on 20-10-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by eagle

You're full of it or he is! If he had stolen a sign from the border of Area 51, the Military Police and probably the NSA would be after him. There is no fence, but the border the Area 51 in inside of the Nellis Range and is heavly guarded. Second, you an buy replicas of the Restricted Area signs on the internet at some Area 51 web sites. I'm not talking about T-shirts, I'm talking about a real metal sign. If you really have a sign I'm willing to bet that you either brought it on the internet or have a replica made some where.

Tim

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Look out bugs or else ill sharpen my pencil! LOL

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Wow. That's pretty impressive.

You shouldn't brag about it too much though. If you do get caught posessing stolen property from a GOVERNMENT installation, there may be trouble...

Using a sharpener to create a electromagnetic field is an interesting concept. I know that just about everything electronic creates some sort of a (very weak) EMP field, but wouldn't that be a violation of FCC laws? (The regulations they slap on the back of every device?)

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Great Brodcast the fact that you have a sign stolen from a government base, a Top Secret one at that, great thinking. Looks like your brother sent you a remade sign and you fell for it. I loved the pencil sharpener, was it running the whole time? I mean, if it was that pencil was pretty sharp. Until you have a video of your brother ripping off this sign nobody will believe you. Possibally a video of a Grey handing the sign to your brother and then walking back into the facility would be convincing.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 01:33 PM
link   
We're coming for our sign. And we know what you've been doing to your dog.

[Edited on 20-10-2003 by JBenoit]

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
welcome to felony land.
population you and your cousin.
buy a copy sign off ebay and save your self the hassle, this isn't "the clampets go to nevada."

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
Uh oh. If you have stolen government property, you may get in trouble. Especially for admitting it as you just have.

[Edited on 20-10-2003 by heelstone]

nope the base doesnt exist... so the sign he has doesnt exist... haha

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 08:38 PM
link   
If the sign is plastic you can micrwave it to kill any electronics in it. If its metal you cant.

Cook it for about 7-10 seconds

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The original landing strip lights from the Nevada Alien Port (AKA NAP) in my right testical. We put the little bastards in there because we ran out of pencils and I fart alot.

I am thinking I am in trouble now after reading this...

PEACE...
m...

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by websuspect
If the sign is plastic you can micrwave it to kill any electronics in it. If its metal you cant.

Cook it for about 7-10 seconds

The signs are made of metal, to hold from the wear and tear of the enviroment they have to put in (such as resisting rediation, from UFOs and such...)

It would suck if the sign was a copy, but now that you have it, what difference does it make?

I've seen one of those signs when I went to the Miramar MCAS air show last year. They put a few of them around the F-117, next to the chain fence they put up. There were even two guys patrolling inside the fence with shotguns!

It's a wonder how the government can be so protective of their secrets, even if it's already outdated.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 08:26 PM
link   
You know... WHO'S GREAT IDEA WAS IT THAT THEY PUT BUGS IN NORMAL SIGNS?!

It is possible to grab the sign and get away with it. If a cammo dude saw you, you would be fined and jailed. But you know those cammo dudes, they are always watching.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 01:54 AM
link   
~I could smell the insults comin' a mile away. I do believe that his cousin got away with the sign and that he could get into trouble if caught with it, but no more different then stealing a men's restroom sign from a restaurant. As far as the pencil sharpener trick, who know's it could work. It's in the category of pudding baby pouder in the cracks of a squeaky floor panel to make the squeaks stop. Some complicated things have very simple solutions and some don't. And he was just curious to test the sign for EMP or trackers or whatever, he never said they were indeed planted on the sign.

Regards,
Jeff

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 05:15 AM
link   
After this post:

If you hear a knock on your door.

I wouldn't answer it. !

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 09:55 PM
link   
what if i sharpen a pencil next to my computer, could it affect my computer, lol

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 03:12 AM
link   
i have a stolen sign collection including a stolen federal reserve bank sign.

<<   2 >>

join