It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caught on tape - WTC 7 demo ?!

page: 1

join
share:
SMR

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I cant say for sure when this event took place, but it is a clip from the Naudet bothers tape that was removed and never seen until now.
You make the call.Click here to view video

Were there ANY buildings that were in need of being taken down due to safty or destruction? I ask this just in case this is video of such.To me it looks like the day of that this video was taken.I coul dbe wrong.If there were no buidlings in the few days of 9/11 ( I make this guess as you can see all the debris still all over the place ) that were taken down, then this has to be footage not intendid to be seen.I have some other clips from the Naudet tape that were cut out and never seen until now that may interest people and will post them later.

A side note,
If this was done to a building(s) in the few days after 9/11, what happened to the 'weeks and months' of preperation to do demolition

[edit on 22-4-2006 by SMR]

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Thanks for the video link.

I may be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure the other buildings that were demolished immediately after 9/11 were literally pulled down, like WTC6.

SMR

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I guess it is too hard to tell by the enviornment alone in that video to determain when it took place.I wish I had more so I could see other surroundings.
You have to wonder though, why cut this from your film? Movies usually have a restriction on time but documentaries usually do not.Though they did release it by Paramount....which itself seems interesting.....

I guess I could email them and ask what clip this is and why it was removed as well as what building it was.Though if it were to be WTC 7, I really doubt they would say so...

new topics

join