It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets discuss Iraqs German, French, Syria connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
For those of you that are not aware of it, I submitted a Submission to host all of the many captured Iraqi documents that are being released by the media so all on ATS could find them in one thread. You all can should be able to locate any of them by using the term "newly translated documents" I plan on inserting that as the first Tag in each discussion for ease.

I then planed to start discussions such as this in this forum to maintain one constant topic in each thread. In this case I would like to discuss the German, French, Syria connection.

I realize that some of us are going to question some of the material that is furnished, but I am sure fellow members of ATS can bind together and get the real truth out on each. We have done it in the past i.e. Serpio, Titor etc., and I know we can do it again.

Here is the information I have on this connection. Be advised that for some reason the links are down on the host server of the PDF files so please bear with me.

I am also working to get all the bio and information on each individual translator as they become available and as I get permission to use their name.

Saddam Regime Document Dated January 2003: The French and German Connections (Translation)

Posted on 03/27/2006 7:26:09 AM PST by jveritas

In this document ISGZ-2004-02817 there is a report by the Assistant of the Iraqi Intelligence Director to his boss “The Director” dated January/23/2003 regarding the visit of one German and one Frenchman to Iraq and these two guys talk about their strong relation with the top government officials in both France and Germany. In this letter the German that German Chancellor Schroeder was totally opposed to the idea of the war in Iraq and it his opposition to the possible war that made him win the German elections held in 2002. Also there is an important part of the letter where it mention the visit of German Chancellor to meet with the Chinese Prime minister and that the Chinese PM told Schroeder “about the information that was obtained by the Chinese intelligence and it says that Iraq has moved his mass of destruction weapon to Syria and the German Chancellor told him that the German intelligence did not indicate this. And after two days the US state secretary went to Damascus to check on this with the Syrian government that in turn denied this news.” Also in the letter it show the fear of the French to join the war because of the heavy losses that will suffer..

See the first link above to read the translation.

OK explanation is over comments and opinions now please

[edit on 3/27/2006 by shots]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
We knew this for along time, france and germany did not oppose the war on moral grounds, thats what the common man will buy, sell, and peddle around. They opposed it because of moolah $$$$$$$ money!

CASH RULES EVERYTHING AROUND US! CREAM! get the money! DOLLA DOLLA DOLLA BILL YALL!

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
We knew this for along time, france and germany did not oppose the war on moral grounds, thats what the common man will buy, sell, and peddle around. They opposed it because of moolah $$$$$$$ money!

CASH RULES EVERYTHING AROUND US! CREAM! get the money! DOLLA DOLLA DOLLA BILL YALL!

I don't think Germany was getting a lot of money from Iraq.
As far as I know they recieved very little, if any, oil vouchers.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Well, some started a war because of money, why would not some others oppose the war because of money?

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I realize that the German and French were against the war, and yes we did know about them.

But what about Syria who denied having the WMDs?

That is yet to be determined unless someone can prove they never got them, right?

[edit on 3/27/2006 by shots]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan

Yeah man pass the champagne!! I wanna drink.. woohoo!

Look who needs to intellectualize things to levels that Einstein wouldn't understand..

One Simple Rule: Follow the MONEY!! then you find out, who, and why. We already know the when and where.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I'm afraid we have a problem with the links. The link to the text is dead.

The link to the Freeper board is a really bad idea, as we don't really like discussion boards being linked here.

Since the link to the report is dead at this time, and the Freep board isn't a good thing, the thread is locked until shots finds another source. I have faith in him, so stand by.

new topics

top topics

join