It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever notice new presidents bandaids?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I have noticed over the last couple of elections, where a new president was elected, a couple of weeks before the election is final, the candidate that wins, usually 'cuts his face shaving' or something like that, near the right ear. I see them with a bandaid.

I saw this with clinton, bush, and if I remember right regan.

Anybody know if this is a transmitter or receiver being planted under the skin, near the ear. Or maybe a tracking device, so the pres can be found no matter what, like GPS?

Or do the almost-winning candidates just get so nervous that they cut them selves shaving, alot.

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Cant say i have noticed!!! but very interesting, i will be keeping an eye on that...

Sounds like a possible tracking device!!

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
In Bush's case it was a skin condition induced by stress and years of self abuse.

It is an interesting observation though. If it was a tracking device, it would go somewhere less obtrusive, wouldn't it?

The receiver hypothesis is interesting; but even so, does it need to cut the skin?

I would write to two of the three mentioned and ask them - it would be interesting to see what response you get. I'm not sure if you can get much sense from RR these days.

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Its not much of a surprise, these guys always seem to have SOMETHING to cover up..

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Interesting thought - are there any photos confirming this ?

With Clinton though one would suspect just who was doing the shaving and what else was going on ....

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Thats really interesting. I think you may have stumbled upon something. But then again It might just be poor shaving skills.

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I have been searching for pics after I posted, but have yet to find any.

I know I definetly remember this with clinton and bush.
Bush most recently, but it seems it was prior to the actual close of the election.

If a new president is elected next time around I will be paying attention!

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
If your implantation theory is to stand up to scrutiny, then it doesn't really matter that Bush was caught without his bandaid on BEFORE the final announcement of the coup, does it? If the thing was a foregone conclusion just waiting to be settled at the right level of Court, then he could have received his implant anywhere along the path to "glory".

I do believe in his case though, he had a facial infection, which was followed up not too long into his term by the pretzel incident. These days, people are so wrapped up in fear and terror and looking out for their jobs (if they have them) that they no longer notice Bush's failings as a functional adult, except when he falls of a Segway or something comical.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 10:13 PM
link   

falls of a Segway or something comical.

Yeah arent they supposed to be "fool proof"?

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Is Nelly our true leader, then?

Just joking.

Really, that's an interesting observation. In fact, i've noticed something similar over the years....

However, it has always seemed, to me, that an unusual number of Presidents were treated for skin cancer over the years. There have always been rumors in the world of UFOLogy that 'skin cancer treatment' sessions were really cover-ups for inspections of places like Area 51 and such... that is, any time a prez had some seemingly non-threatening surgery he was really off looking at grey buggers in jars!

I don't believe all that, but I have noticed that Presidents seem to have very high skin cancer rates... and, yes, I DO remember seeing all the Presidents you mentioned wearing bandaids at one time or another.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
And Colen Polups.....

[Edited on 23-9-2003 by smirkley]

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Yeah...I seem to remember numours presidential bandaids. But I agree that a tracking device would easily be placed somewhere less noticable. Unless, which I doubt, whatever was 'implanted' specificaly needed to be there for whatever biological or other unknown reasons. Along the same subject line, Inauguration Day, I remeber a guy just walk up to GW out of the blue and hand him something and maybe shake his hand....He looked rather stunned....more than usual.....I heard a snippit on the news and they had no idea who he was either. Never saw or was able to find anything more about it.

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I believe I remember the guy you are talking about...I think he was a gate crasher that somehow made it past all the secret service. Everyone was amazed that he could get so close, if it is the one I am thinking of.

I am not suggesting a tracking device, but maybe a receiver designed to feed him information on the fly. A pres should be able to stand on his own, sound authoritative, and have plenty of answers. But when speaking to the public, he could have a handful of advisors feeding him info, so his comments remain sound and informed while answering those 'difficult' questions , without the look of a hearing aid, or receiver like a news desk reporter would wear.

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 04:00 PM
link   

so his comments remain sound and informed while answering those 'difficult' questions

I think they implanted GWB with a defective one then...

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Why is Bush's implant defective?

Because he isn't a democrat?

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   
"Why is Bush's implant defective?

Because he isn't a democrat?"

Ohhhh
good one theneo! you really turned that around. I agree with you completely.

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega1
"Why is Bush's implant defective?

Because he isn't a democrat?"

Ahhhh, YEAH! I see you didn't get the memo....or read today's papers.

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   
What does todays papers have to do with anything, please explain?

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I think he's making fun of a comment Bush made on FoxNews the other night in a softball style interview... wherein Bush was proud that all of his news comes from a handfull of advisers and NOT news media...
That is, Bush basically admited that he has isolated himself from bad news.

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Of Course he is implanted! The next presidents (and I don't know how may behind were as well) after him, uh that would be 2008 and beyond by the way, will be TOO!

Think about it, we've had this technology for YEARS (heck Val used to own stock in the company that created the first practical implant) why wouldn't "Eagle be implanted? It only means INSTANT location data, continuous tracking data and basically the INABILITY to "lose" the Prez!

I would be PISSED if he WASN'T! I think EVERY MAJOR LEADER of government and commerce should be implanted! Makes it a WHOLE LOT harder to kidnap someone who is sending out a satellite tracking beacon doesn't it?

Matter of fact. I have been thinking about getting one for my damn self! That way when I get picked up by the (enter your own conspiracy group here
) Val will be able to come save me!

Seriously though, he HAS to be implanted just like all those that came before him (since the tech was perfected) and all those yet to be...

PEACE...
m...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join