It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August WAS hell... in a way (ATS is huge!)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 03:49 PM
link   

2.4 million page views
13.2 million hits
181,500 visitors
95,000 unique visitors
59 gigabytes of bandwidth

August is the Month ATS turned the corner to the big time.

To put things into perspective...

1 million page views per month has always been the "making it" target most sites aspire to. August has finished with over 2.4 million.

For some perspective, I have an e-commerce client in my real-word job. Their site is going to finish the year with $1.5 million in sales (ladies apparel)... their average has been about 2.2 million page views per month, with their biggest month ever coming in at 2.5 million page views.

Also, our average visitor views 13+ pages per visit... in the world of web stats, anything more than an average of 6 is considered a success.

And in the world of webstats... August is typically the slowest month of the year.

Have a look at the August details
www.abovetopsecret.com...

(before someone calls me on the bandwidth number, images are not included in the traffic reports link above)

[Edited on 1-9-2003 by William]

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 03:57 PM
link   
the amazing thing is its a message board... or at least thats my primary use of it...

thats one popular message board...

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Well when i first came here in June or July.. and i didnt like boards at all at that time but this one seemt different..

So i joined. And what a good choice that was.. this board is the best

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   
cool

Not just good for the site, it is pretty cool that more and more people are listening to these kinds of things.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   
ive been here since late january( ive had gaps though ).. alot has changed.. stuff has improoved

alot of new members about...

but its getting better...

[Edited on 1-9-2003 by The Blade Runner]

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   
people seek the truth, and come here to find thelack thereof

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   
i lurked around the site for about.. 3 -4 weeks prior to joining too..

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM
Well when i first came here in June or July.. and i didnt like boards at all at that time but this one seemt different..

So i joined. And what a good choice that was.. this board is the best

ATS is not just a message board.It is a community of like minded people.

Like it or not Fulcrum you are part of the tribe.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 04:14 PM
link   
i stumbled on this board all because of google!! i was searching for ufo related material... and here i am

my veiws on alot of parrnormal stuff and everything else has changed so much since joining here... ill never be the same person again since joining...

its all thanks to ats...

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Man. If only half those people donated one dollar via pay pal ... wouldn't the server costs be covered for a while? It's to bad that pay pall requiers a pay pal acccount. Isn't there some way I can just use an atm card?

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Paypal is only available in 35 countries....

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Our PayPal account is a merchant account... you can use a credit card to make payments.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   
If you can afford it, even $5.00, AND you reap enjoyment from this site you SHOULD help offset the costs with a donation.

Just MHO... And YES I have put my money where my mouth is.

PEACE...
m...

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Wow, that shows what a great place this is. It obviously holds members and attracts new ones. Well done, sirs.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by William
Our PayPal account is a merchant account... you can use a credit card to make payments.

Finaly, the bottom line: "Give me money.."

I would give some sites money i could (to support them or to gain access) but i only have "a automatic card".. it has no credit, it just can take money out of "automats"

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   
By TheManWithThePlan:

...it is pretty cool that more and more people are listening to these kinds of things

Yes, I think that's one thing with we can thank the incompetence of G.W.Bush for. More people than ever are asking questions in all walks of life because of him.

GO BUSH!!!!

PYX

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   
You know, I just got here, and I can't stay away. I am a member of 3 other boards out there and this one is by far superior to the others I frequent. Actually, I am quitting all the others and am going to devote all of my forum time to this place. I can't stop reading it! Very intelligent and amicable people here. You should definately pat yourselves on the back for the good jobs you do running and maintaining this place. I can't wait to see what new directions ATS goes.

Oh, and when I get a little xtra coin, I will try to pass some on to you guys, too.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   
So big i'll bet jesus christ himself posts on here.
lol

oh wait, the colonel does.

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 12:00 AM
link   
It's me, Your favorite norse myth who prowls the basements of ATS, waiting for a moment to steal someone's hammer. I just joined in july, and man, I'm addicted. Like heroin. I just Can't help myself. Love this site, love the staff, love the people. KEEP IT UP! HOORAY FOR ATS!!

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Awesome William

IS the New ad's technique doing better for you also?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join