It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MEMBERS - DONT FORGET!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Today is the last day to cast your 3 votes for the coveted ATS "Way Above Award" for August.

Seekerof was most deserving of the July award, but it's time to pass the crown. Or is it? I assume it's possible to win the award back-to-back, only the votes will tell!

[Edited on 31-8-2003 by ProudAmerican]

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   
ehhhh?? votes??? how do i vote???...

I CAN VOTE??

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
All members have 3 votes per month to vote for the member who they think deserve the "Way Above Award". You should see a "vote" button in your mini-profile.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I'm on strike.

I am having a sit-in because I do not believe the policy of not being able to vote for a mod is fair or just.

Let's face it, we cast our votes for quality. So what difference does it make if the quality comes from a mod?

Furthermore, I am sure anonymity can be protected from the mods, so there is little chance of favoritism or sycophants skewing the system.

REVOLUTION...REFORM!!!! CHANGE THE POLICY!!!

Can I get an amen???

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Okay, I caved...I'm votin'.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican
All members have 3 votes per month to vote for the member who they think deserve the "Way Above Award". You should see a "vote" button in your mini-profile.

so i press the 3 vote buttons of members i think deserve the award??

is it for posts that contrabute to ats or just a personal vote... favouritism???

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
does anyone want to sign up for my campaign. Donations of 5 dollars or more are accepted

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican
You should see a "vote" button in your mini-profile.

Proud

To be technically correct, you won't see a vote button in your own mini-profile - you'll see it in everyone else's!

Think about why....

I haven't voted in this before. Hmmmmmm. (Colludes with three other factions a la Survivor).

My muse has given me the answer!

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 06:36 PM
link   
what stops people rigging the vote by making lots of acounts from different ip's and voting themselves?

[Edited on 31-8-2003 by The Blade Runner]

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Somebody vote for me?

my 3 votes went to:

Jakomo
Seekerof
Masked..

Enjoy..

[Edited on 31-8-2003 by FULCRUM]

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
can you just vote for anyone??

for whatever reason you want?

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
FOUR MORE YEARS OF PAPPY O DANIEL!

[Edited on 31-8-2003 by Valhall]

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 06:42 PM
link   
lol I'd also love to see more empirical use of the voting system..

link   
can i just vote for anybody regaurdless... or does it have to be for possitive ats input???

link   

Originally posted by The Blade Runner
what stops people rigging the vote by making lots of acounts from different ip's and voting themselves?

[Edited on 31-8-2003 by The Blade Runner]

Of late, you have needed to disclose an email address from your own ISP to register.

There are people like a certain guy in Wylie, Texas who still has about 30 unused identities (my estimate) from prior to that policy's implementation that haven't been banned yet! I wonder who they vote for.

My view: 'None of it really matters'.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Proud

To be technically correct, you won't see a vote button in your own mini-profile - you'll see it in everyone else's!

Good point, my mistake. You cant vote for yourself.

Hopefully Blade, we are all mature enough to not worry about those things. If so, William can always tell and he might wipe out all of your points.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Fulcrum/Uninen

I thank you for your confidence.

And I am returning the favor - you are a hard nut for how you muscled your way back in!

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Well done MA........I voted for you, you deserved it

But I agree with Valhall - Moderators make a lot of good posts, I think perhaps we should be allowed just 1 mod vote and 2 others each month......

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Bella>>> Trixie[][~|| Hmmmm... Somebody ought to look into this B4 it gets WILD!!!

[Edited on 9-1-2003 by Springer]

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 01:22 AM
link   
chebob

Thanks man!

I believe the protocol at ATS is we/I wait for an announcement, then I make some humble and surprised remarks, and point to a brighter cleaner world because of all of our efforts to stamp out ignorance.

Ergo, I haven't seen any shiny medallions or colored backgrounds around these parts at all yet.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join