It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The WITD Whispers Thread

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread on WhispersInTheDarks, so called 'Whispers', for people who would like to take them semi-seriously could speculate on there meanings. Personally I believe there is some truth in what he/she says, here is the lists of all WITD posts. I also thought that it would make everything concise and straight-forward.

=====================================
rumors from inside the beltway -- August may be hell

Whispers --

Chaos on Capital Hill.
The football has been replaced by a dummy for the dummy.
Doves are fighting but hawks are regrouping.
The commander-in-chief takes a little time off. A trip. Out-of-the-hill. Just like before 9-11.
Who has the football? Why?

Rumors. Whispers. Fears.

Watch Jakarta.

Hello again ATS. An old friend returns in time of need.

Whispers. Distractions. Misdirections.

Who was distracted on 9-10?
Who is distracted now?

What would happen if California tipped conservative? What is then controlled by hawks?

Follow the money. Always follow the money. Nothing else matters.

Hello my Matrix fiend.

You knew me. But only for a short while until I had to leave.
Computers being hard to come by at the time.

Much has changed. Very little I can say outright.
Which is why I hope to lead many to their own conclusions.
Epiphanies are best experienced through self-discovery. Not through the lectures of others.

I was here not long after the beginning. Think hard about a friend who skirtted the edges of politics, movements, and whispers.
Back then, my name was something else. If you knew it now, you may understand and may not. But you would know, and that may cause problems. And if you knew, you would realize I hear the whispers.
Sorry for the cryptic guise old friend. Hopefully, some will understand soon enough.

I came here out of a feeling of nostalgia. For a time enjoyed.
Other sites of your topic have lost their minds. ATS has remained sane. Perhaps when you need it the most. You are to be commended.

The whispers tell us stories.
They tell us what to watch.
They tell us what to ignore.
Watch the movements.
Ignore the distractions.
Fear for the football. Perhaps. Perhaps not. The whispers don't understand this rumor. There was no fumble. An exchange. Those that listen to the whispers are unable to fathom why.

I am to go-to for those that need someone to go to.

Some time ago, you knew another who had this attribute.

Very recent concern this morning. This week will see increased stress as those with agendas see this as an opportunity for action.
This time has parallels. You see. We have an odd period of 1- quiet news, 2- increased buzz/rumor, 3- officials away from office.

Always. Always. Always watch the movements of people. Even the most secure communications is never desired over in-person contact amongst those with agendas.

Where are the people?

Whispers about the football are unconfirmed.
But the event matches other events.

It is either in anticipation of something critical.
Or for the prevention of something more ciritcal.

Whispers.

They told us long ago that the election was predefined.
Not too many were listening then.
Too bad.

Where is the number two man?
Why have we seen little of him recently?

Whispers. I hear them.
I've been trying to piece them together.
A story emerges. But with blanks yet to be filled.

World War III has long since begun. A slow build.
The whisperers know this.
Pay attention to the locations of your leaders.
Where are they? Why are they spread about?
This is concern.

The sky is falling (again).

here's a whisper: Follow The Money

Whispers of global strife are misdirections.

The intent of the plans for the future one-state world are in reality financially based.
Watch the maneuvers of those with significant funding.
Old money matters little anymore. Watch the people with new money.

The balance is shifting from old/banking to new/technology.

Why?

Because technology controls the flow of money. And banks are now the slave to technology.

More whispers.

Trusted Computing is not a slave of the NWO.

Trusted Computing is from the new structure of the power brokers who are moving toward a one-state world. OSW is the buzz word amongst the new technorati.

Trusted Computing is the first steps of controling all attributes of information delivery.

Palladium has been renamed as the "Trused Computing Initiative".

We are discussing the same thing.

The most effective lies are the truth.

Whispers.

Consider the reverse-disinformation nature of the information presented to initiate this topic.

Why would the Saudi's want it this way? You can be certain the story occured with their permission.
They are but nomads who settled on a very valuable graveyard. The psychology of their culture plays an important role in this chapter.

Follow the money.

The first skirmish in the most recent battle of hawks against doves has been lost by the doves.

Watch closely the movements of Powell. He is no longer trusted.

Blue Alert

There are several alert code names throughout the whispers.

Blue.

This is the alert given to the security details of top Washinton officials. It has just been issued.

Sorry for the confusion.

It is not a "whisper code".

"Whisper" is a term I use for the hushed rumors of Washington.

here's a whisper: Follow The Money

Whispers of global strife are misdirections.

The intent of the plans for the future one-state world are in reality financially based.
Watch the maneuvers of those with significant funding.
Old money matters little anymore. Watch the people with new money.

The balance is shifting from old/banking to new/technology.

Why?

Because technology controls the flow of money. And banks are now the slave to technology.

More whispers.

You have only begun.

ATS is more important than you can possibly imagine.

Do not let the detractors win. Their ruse of quality is not as it seems, it is a plan of disruption.

This site has been noticed. It is not a bad omen.

The whispers...

I apologize for my cryptic style. It is a necessary attribute of promises I have made. And the promises enable access.

I may have more to impart soon. And my style may not change, but I will try to be succinct and as direct as possible.

My intent is to point out the signposts and show the path and guide you to find your own conclusions. This is after all the path to wisdom in all efforts. Not though pure acceptance of information, but the seeking of discovery.

Peace.

movements - collaborations - deals

GWB and administration hawks are beginning to feel overwhelming behind-the-scenes international pressure for the Iraq fiasco. The "fiasco" is twofold; 1- Suspect data used to justify the action, 2- Lack of post-war Iraq planning/effort.

Rumors indicate the release of information about Saudi Arabia's potential complicity in the WTC 9-11 attack are part of a complex deal to sooth international pressure.

The hastily planned vacation is suspect. Several groups are surprised. Several are concerned about the potential reasons.

Over the coming days please pay attention to:
Movements of the GWB cabinet.
Announcements from senior Downing Street officials
Saudi Royal Family (here and abroad)

Tension is as high as it was, if not higher, on 9-9-2001.

Jakarta may be next in a ramp-up.

==============================

Does anyone else have anything to contribute on this topic?

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Whispers --

Chaos on Capital Hill.
The commander-in-chief takes a little time off. A trip. Out-of-the-hill. Just like before 9-11.

Rumors. Whispers. Fears.

Watch Jakarta.

The football can represent anything that is fought over between two groups. This is causing a few skirmishes and to cover up some evidence mr bush (the dummy) has tried to cover up this object of dispute with something fake by either lying about the truth of a particular matter or staging it as something completely different. Only he knows the real truth and we should be asking why he is hiding it. I think the originial poster may know but does not want to disclose this. What exactly this could mean is beyond me but perhaps I can figure it out with a little research.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Whoever has the football controls the offence.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Someone said in another post that the Football was the control Unit Mr Bush has always got within a few yards of him whereever he goes that allows him to launch any nuclear warhead or something of the kind. It kind of make sense.

"The football has been replaced by a dummy for the dummy."

...for the dummy. GWB perhaps.

AF1

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I think someone else already mentioned it, but look for Bush Sr. He is the one who has the power.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 01:26 PM
link   
What makes you think that Bush Sr has the power?

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lukefj
Whoever has the football controls the offence.

If you would like to know what the "football" is, go rent a copy of "The Sum of All Fears". Or read more Tom Clancy.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The most interesting off this all is, that he predicted an attack on Jakarta, 16 hours before it happend

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   
football.

poser.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zion Mainframe
The most interesting off this all is, that he predicted an attack on Jakarta, 16 hours before it happend

is this confirmed? or is it just a time misinterpretation?

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I tend to agree with MrEisenhower on this one, that the FOOTBALL is a control unit of some sort to "bigger things".

But I sholudnt think that Bush would personally carry it around himself but one of his aids, and if he has a dummy case, then where's the real FOOTBALL?

More to the point, whose got his/her finger on the trigger? (doesnt have to be a man, does it?)

Or are we all just being conned?

Whisper's where art thou???????????

blackwidow

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I took it that the football symbolized having power or control of the government. I find it interesting that some of you believe that it may indeed be the briefcase unit that issues that command to set forth some of the "bigger events" like say a nuclear attack on NK or something.. Hmm..

Anyway, WhispersInTheDark sure has got the mysterious/nostradomus act down pat.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The Football really is a control unit that he would have a trusted aid carry.

Also WITD did predict the Jakarta bombing and that does take into account the time difference.
The blast happened around 1:00pm Jakarta time on the 5th.

WTID predicted it at around 7:00pm the day before Jakarta time.

There has to be truth in what he says.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   
This stuff is REALLY freaky. WITD is one hell of a crypitic person. I mean....scary stuff. The Jakarta thing had me freaking out last night.

and MrEisenhower....to you I say this: FIVE TONS OF FLAX!

and to Attero: Fnord.

[Edited on 6-8-2003 by JamesLimelight]

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Notice that he has said about 9-11 and the terrible thing that happened on that day.

But then he has said things about 9-10 and 9-9

who was distracted then? Who is distracted now? (the 9-10 bit)

Better yet...who is distracting us and for what reasons are we being distracted?

Tension is as high as it was, if not higher, on 9-9-2001. (what was going on around the world/in the US on the 9-9?)

Now with him predicting the Jakarta thing. I'm guessing he knows something. So i'd take heed with his advice, look around and analyze everything in the news, etc and what is happening. Watch the people, follow the money, The leaders are in Texas, Blair in Barbados.

Analyze what he's saying and figure it out.

Also remember Mars is getting closer and the sky is going to be 100 times redder mid August.
MAsons or some people (as int he past) have always seen this as a time to make war, MArs the blood god, God of War, etc. Some take it as a sign.

Anyways...a few months ago i had the feeling something big is gunna be happening in the world around my b'day, and it's not ot do with my b'day. Something bad is going to happen.

[Edited on 6-8-2003 by DaRAGE]

Whispers --

Chaos on Capital Hill.

Rumors. Whispers. Fears.

Watch Jakarta.

Hello again ATS. An old friend returns in time of need.

Whispers. Distractions. Misdirections.

Who was distracted on 9-10?
Who is distracted now?

What would happen if California tipped conservative? What is then controlled by hawks?

Follow the money. Always follow the money. Nothing else matters.

movements - collaborations - deals

GWB and administration hawks are beginning to feel overwhelming behind-the-scenes international pressure for the Iraq fiasco. The "fiasco" is twofold; 1- Suspect data used to justify the action, 2- Lack of post-war Iraq planning/effort.

Rumors indicate the release of information about Saudi Arabia's potential complicity in the WTC 9-11 attack are part of a complex deal to sooth international pressure.

The hastily planned vacation is suspect. Several groups are surprised. Several are concerned about the potential reasons.

Over the coming days please pay attention to:
Movements of the GWB cabinet.
Announcements from senior Downing Street officials
Saudi Royal Family (here and abroad)

Tension is as high as it was, if not higher, on 9-9-2001.

Jakarta may be next in a ramp-up. "

[Edited on 6-8-2003 by DaRAGE]

AF1

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Just to clarify this, he did predict the incident in Jakarta BEFORE it happened, and a good 16 hours before at that.

Now knowing that our friend likes talking in riddles, I figured to look around at some of his hints. He suggested starting at 1931, and I did, but didn't find anything to do with a money trail. So I thought, what the hell, I'll put in 1913, and I found that that was the year that the Federal Reserve Bank was founded. A private company that controls our nations bank. It is never audited or taxed. What better place to run all your money through.

Alan Greenspan is the chairman, and I havent been able to locate him through the news services, and much like everything else this can all be speculation.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Apparently there is this guy named Sollog who predicted a lot of major events. Check out this page: www.theeunderground.com...

This article explains a bit: www.nostradamus.org...

Specifically,
"As I have already stated, it is not my job to give such a date, I have given the order of the locations to be hit. When you see Israel, Rome and DC hit by Nuke Terrorism you will know my warnings were real! By then most will be trapped in the urban areas where more nukes will destroy most of the worlds population as will chemical warfare."

note the "902" prediction (From: www.1ebooks.com...)

Also... our good friend Whitley Strieber sez:
"August 11th Doom Date": www.unknowncountry.com...

Anyway... I'm hoping to go to grad school in Canada by next fall

cheers

ktpr

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I found a picture of whispers.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 03:53 PM
link   
1.5 million people read the paper i get in the morning here in Melbourne, Australia.

int he second page it says:

"The Marriott Hotel in Jakarta's business centre was believed to be one of the safest buildings in the Indonesian capital.

John Howard thought so. The Prime Minister stayed there in February.

Tight security and luxury standards had made the Marriott the hotel of choice for visiting foreign dignitaries.

United States embassy functions were regularly held there. So too were meetings between officials from European countries.

An Adjacent building housed the Embassies of Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland. Everyone entering the flush five-star American-owned building had to pass through a metal detector.

Cars were regularly stopped and checked as they entered the Marriott's grounds."

Now if u cant find things in there that say "Terrorism will get you no matter how good the security is atm. You're not safe."

Alot of contries embassies right across the road. A war on terror worldwide.

This is something to make politicians of the world, the people of the world scared and have a war on terror. Give up thier rights for security.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
But they are more Prophecies than anything, WITD seemed to have insider knowledge. He was talking in rhyme to out do any Echeleon system they have.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join