It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UC Berkeley Award Winner Suggests Celebrating Cinco De Mayo By Beating The S*** Out Of White People

page: 1http:/
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on May, 6 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
When can we start getting the leftest crazy promotion OUT of the education system? Like the so called "separation of church & state" that is always touted, how about a "separation of political religion and education"?

Now, if this guys skin pigment was a bit lighter and made this same comment about beating the sh*t out of "any other group", he would be ostracized and suspended I am sure. They will probably give him another award.

dailycaller.com... s-out-of-white-people/

dailycaller.com/2017/05/05/two-days-after-winning-leadership-award-illegal-immigrant-student-suggests-celebrating-cinco-de-mayo-by-beating-the-s-out-o f-white-people/

Two Days After Winning Leadership Award, Illegal Immigrant Student Suggests Celebrating Cinco De Mayo By ‘Beating The S*** Out Of White People’

The student describes himself as queer, “undocumxnted,” and a “pessimistic hoe” on his Twitter profile. “I’m an atheist because heaven has a border, and f*** borders,” his profile reads.

Prieto is the social media coordinator at UC Berkeley’s Undocumented Student Program, which provides academic help, legal support, and financial aid info to illegal immigrant students.

edit on 6-5-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
That is the first time I've ever had to read anything twice.

Absurd.

+21 more 
posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
It is a messed up world and headed to the cesspool of human idiots in more and more cases. Maybe the Georgia guide stones had a point after all.. Who ever is going to do the whacking should start right there with him IMO.
edit on 727thk17 by 727Sky because: ...

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
This right here is THE test for Trump.. If he let's this person slide, and does not deport, then we will know for sure if we got screwed or not.
edit on 6-5-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

got to love the people our government wants to let in. the dude is illegal immigrant, and talking about beating up white people. i would love for him to start in my city, he would find out why we don't have any illegal immigrants here.

+6 more 
posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I wish this loser would get stung by a jellyfish.
edit on 6-5-2017 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I just found out I can predict the future !!
I can predict threads that will appear on ATS before they are created by help of Stormfront.

Funny to see same arguments brought up on a site such as that and ATS. Snowflakes, white genocide, Soros, leftist, globalists and now this

I wonder why Stormfront is labelled as a hate site when same threads can be found
edit on 6-5-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

A rambling screed posted to the Daily Californian by a UC Berkeley student on Monday declared that the First Amendment right to free speech is nothing more than a tactic used by the state to preserve white supremacy. What should matter more, argued Juniperangelica Xiomara Cordova-Goff, a student senator at UC Berkeley, are the feelings of so-called marginalized students.

www.diogenesmiddlefinger.com...

Related story. . . .

+21 more 
posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

And white people should celebrate Cinco de Mayo by exercising their 2nd amendment rights and shooting the people of color who try to beat the # out of them, right between the eyes.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

“It’s Twitter,” said Prieto to The DCNF. “I post dumb # on Twitter all the time. Aha. But I see how this fits into your agenda, and no matter what I say, you’ll write your article so that I continuously get threats for the next two weeks until white supremacist [sic] have another person of color to attempt to silence via virtual bullying.”

Daily Caller

Sounds like Milo-esque 'humor'. All shock, no substance.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Yeah, the students seem pretty angry:

“We’re facing a very violent presidential administration that is set on its path to destroy the families that [President Trump] promised he would destroy,” said the student.

+5 more 
posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
You know, most of this is about what I would expect out of Berkley. But WTF. . . why is there financial aid for illegals? I mean we have to many citizens who deserve but can't get financial aid, but they give it to illegal aliens?

UC Berkeley’s Undocumented Student Program, which provides academic help, legal support, and financial aid info to illegal immigrant students

+5 more 
posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

of course he's gonna say he was just talkin sh@@, and try and pass it off on somebody else. he got called out saying something, and now he's covering his a@@.

edit on 6-5-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

“It’s Twitter,” said Prieto to The DCNF. “I post dumb # on Twitter all the time. Aha. But I see how this fits into your agenda, and no matter what I say, you’ll write your article so that I continuously get threats for the next two weeks until white supremacist [sic] have another person of color to attempt to silence via virtual bullying.”

Daily Caller

So context matters now..

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It's not at all related and if you read her actual Op-Ed you would see or should be able to see that she is saying she thinks we have never actually had true free speech. I don't happen to agree with her thoughts on the matter but it certainly isn't what your amazingly unbiased, not at all brain washy source, is claiming it is.

+4 more 
posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
I just found out I can predict the future !!
I can predict threads that will appear on ATS before they are created by help of Stormfront.

Funny to see same arguments brought up on a site such as that and ATS. Snowflakes, white genocide, Soros, leftist, globalists and now this

I wonder why Stormfront is labelled as a hate site when same threads can be found

Hmmm, weird.
It's almost like all of those things exist in the same reality that we do.

As if the people that post on stormfront and the people that post on ATS have access ti the same MSM news.
edit on b000000312017-05-06T08:40:24-05:0008America/ChicagoSat, 06 May 2017 08:40:24 -0500800000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Daily Caller

Milo-esque? Never heard him call for violence.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Your point?

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

Daily Caller

Milo-esque? Never heard him call for violence.

That's not what I said nor intoned. I said all shock, no substance.

+20 more 
posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Your point?

Just pointing out how context all of a sudden matters when it's somebody from the left expressing their right to free speech, in contrast to taking things out of context when it's somebody from the right.

Oh nothing to see here folks..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join