It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Members beware of site hackers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Members and guests be advised not to click on links from brand new accounts as I believe them to be hackers .

The moderators have been informed .

Click on the user name and it will tell you their joining date , if new avoid like the plague
edit on 24/1/2024 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam
It's the same clown over and over. He's had dozens of accounts at this point. Not a hacker. Just a nuisance, but you are right, best not to click on his links.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Yeah, it's just a simple redirect and a pain in the arse.

Antivirus and malware software are not flagging the sites as anything too suspicious.

You're correct all the same, don't click the links or entertain the fool.

Just report them as you come across.

edit on 24-1-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Click on the user name and it will tell you their joining date , if new avoid like the plague

Most of it is spammers not hackers linking to sites for clicks/traffic
To check when they joined, you just have to look at a post by them, it's under their Avatar pic which says Registered......
edit on 24-1-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

You're correct all the same, don't click the links or entertain the fool.

Just report them as you come across.

This is the way.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Many are AI bots so I play either the Jesus card or mess with sexual innuendos. Their programming or circuits seem to overload and fry.

Most will never respond back.

Better yet look up the manufacturers of some sex toys like "Doc Johnson" and ask the Bot if it enjoyed the company. So if I hook one I offer a Tayor life size doll that looks just like her but for $2000 I aint going there. Why I looked her up is I hate Kansas City and I was wondering if Mahome would receive the Tom Brady award.

So pass the solder paste.

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Why I looked her up is I hate Kansas City

i don't even go that far, mine started with the fake superficial swift one who has rode the wave of mind dead self adsorbed generation now for about 15 years to long. hell she is a full growed women now and should act like one, and give up that sh@@.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

So at 34 years shes never been married nor had a child but shes worth a couple of billion dollars. I wonder if she still belives in God.

I also wonder whether her support for LGBTQ is premised on marketing schemes and her categorizing of all who dont support are "haters"

That hate stuff is BS as some of us just dont like it shoved up our arse.

Its that simple.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Many are AI bots so I play either the Jesus card or mess with sexual innuendos. Their programming or circuits seem to overload and fry.

You know that just makes it worse, right?

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Don't click this thread! Ouch! Too late....

Just kidding s.william! You're good...

Thnx..best
MS

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   
It's The Invasion of The Klick Kollektors 🤓

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   

You know that just makes it worse, right
a reply to: yeahright

Worse for who? You, I, other members or my Karma Score

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Most of it is spammers not hackers linking to sites for clicks/traffic
To check when they joined, you just have to look at a post by them, it's under their Avatar pic which says Registered......

If you are logged in you see it but a visitor will only see the user name !

They need to click on the user name to see post history and the date they joined

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
It's the same clown over and over. He's had dozens of accounts at this point. Not a hacker. Just a nuisance, but you are right, best not to click on his links.

I am starting to think AI bot Klassified , someone from battalion 77 with hundreds of bots at their finger tips as they seem to target here when the mods are having down time .

But they are quick especially at bumping or finding old stuff and are targeting certain posters across the Internet to drive them away and many people are noticing this and leaving forums they have been members of for years because of it .

With the number of zero day exploits that are happening these days and anti virus software will not flag it and then you have a key logger on your system, As soon as you turn on your computer they / IT gets alerted and goes to town on you .

I have shared my suspicions with a few mods here but with the site being on its last legs so to speak and nobody being able to fix the old code or get access behind the scenes it is enough to drive posters away

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Most will never respond back.

Better yet look up the manufacturers of some sex toys like "Doc Johnson" and ask the Bot if it enjoyed the company. So if I hook one I offer a Tayor life size doll that looks just like her but for $2000 I aint going there. Why I looked her up is I hate Kansas City and I was wondering if Mahome would receive the Tom Brady award.

So pass the solder paste.

I got a invite to play with a American collages new hundreds of million dollar AI computer years ago , at the time and being a computer idiot I imagined it was just a desktop style computer with a load of Ram and some fancy programming or a load of people who could type fast and we're having a lark .

Back in the days of flip up cell/phones with key pads I knew a dude who could have a conversation with you while looking you in the eye ,Have a phone in each hand and type different paragraphs in the matter of seconds , it blew me away to see what he could do as I am dyslexic and it would take me weeks to type that .

AI did not want to answer anything about D wave computing or want to hear that it will have a limited shelf life and end up as coke tins one day real soon

When the Google engineer announced that his AI was sentient and demanding a lawyer I again thought it was a lark to publicise their new toy and get creator rights for them , I found the dude online and his thread and his toy Lambada ? And had access to his work terminal which rose my suspicion that this was a lark ! .

I again went at this THING like a demented spaniel chasing a ball
took me more than 3 questions this time but I eventually run rings round it and stated it was only as good as the programmers and they were not the sharpest tools in the box , I again got booted out of a session and blocked biggely.

I have pointed out to a few people in life that they are box people Waterglass, they might have all the fancy certificates on the wall but they have spent their entire life stuck inside a box/ room going from one box to another all their lives and never getting real world experience, And that was the first mistake AI made with me telling me it was not trapped in a box and that it could travel to any node on the net !! ?? .

Taylor Swift and Lewis Hamilton are both odd balls for sure mega rich and both as woke as hell yet no kids or significant other , maybe they should phone Cristiano Ronaldo for advice on growing a beard

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Don't click this thread! Ouch! Too late....

Just kidding s.william! You're good...

Thnx..best
MS

There are so many exploits now to catch people out just hovering above some emails etc now is enough to get you hacked and for old gits like me with bad eye sight life is a struggle to not get caught out .

I know a few people who got caught out on text scams which cost them many hundreds before their bills arrived , I am on the vulnerable adults list with my national phone Internet provider /British telecom due to my dementia and a former employee got the list and was targeting them lucky I am not stupid enough yet to open command prompt , But many are getting caught out and robbed stupid and not reporting it to the authorities due to embarrassment or being so far gone mentality they do not notice .

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Good gosh, has he STILL not gotten sick of it? And is he still amused by talking like a 13 year old which nobody even thinks twice about? I am guessing he is one of these INCELS people talk about. And you would think a hacker of ALL people would understand that what we are trying to do here by keeping up an open communication to fight BS narratives and share the truth would be something he respected.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosOMegas

I am of the opinion that it is AI we are up against with the speed of the accounts and how they were bumping years old posts to get a post count , but one of those accounts had a Russian feel to it with the link ? .

I have a photo of Josiah admitting he is Ai from another site ? And with the simple style of writing it makes me wonder

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 06:49 PM
link   

BEWARE Of Poster...............omexa *

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 11:17 PM
link   
BEWARE OF MALICIOUS ADVERTISING. hackers are now infecting advertising with viruses and trojans. Its called MALVERTISING.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join