It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can’t load photos

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Well….. give up for the night. Tried png, converted jpeg to jpg, different file sizes and nothing. I just wanted a avatar 😭😂. Thx for the help y’all, I’ll maybe try tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Thanks for the tip tamusan. I tried and it did not work for me. The "v" button still does not work.

But that is no matter really. Hopefully I will get my old account back.

-----------------------------

Edit to add: It works now.

So maybe changing IPs did work.

YAY!

edit on 28/10/2023 by NewNewNobodySpecial268 because: smile

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Pictures have been broken on ATS for about 10 years now!

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: NeonKnights

if it uploads and then says to large that what the problem is, use a photo editor to resize. i use gimp or paint.net 800x600

edit on 29-10-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Anyone else having trouble uploading photos to your accounts , when I try to upload it just puts the page into a loop no matter what I try .

Help

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
Anyone else having trouble uploading photos to your accounts , when I try to upload it just puts the page into a loop no matter what I try .

Help

Working ok at my end... Merlin uploaded just fine...

How big (in Mb) is the image you are trying to upload and what is the extension?

edit on 6/12/2023 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

? ? It must be my device that is at fault , pictures that I have previously uploaded will not upload now for some reason , I do not have a clue as to what size anything is on my end as I am a bit of a noon when it comes to all that I am afraid

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Are you on a mobile device or tablet?

What browser are you using?

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22

Are you on a mobile device or tablet?

What browser are you using?

A tablet and using Opera browser , this thing is badly needin updated but I will need to fire up the home computer for the first time in 2 years I think

My house phone I have used maybe 3 times in 6 years , i actually forgot I had it until it rang one day ditto the home computer

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Ok, thanks. All I can suggest is to try purging the browsers cache and cookies... caution: you'll be signed out of any website you're logged onto.

Failing that, try a different browser... Chrome or Edge and see if you have the same problems.

Just to remind you, images need to be in png, gif or jpg (not jpeg) format and be no larger than 2 Mb. However, as you said they are images you've already uploaded in the past, I assume they are already of the correct size and format.

A quick test in case you're unsure is to download Blue Merlin I posted and to re-upload him to ATS.

I'll be on the move soon, so I'll catch you later if you have more info or other problems.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join