It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hopefully a return of ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   
It would seem that posts and members who break the T+Cs of this site are now being removed again

Firstly whoever has the task of cleaning up the forums based on the last few days of anarchy, I would like to thank you, take your time, have a coffee and hopefully stay sane during your arduous task

Whatever happens to our original accounts dont be concerned with, I think there is more than enough purging to do to make ATS look less like 4chan for now.

Peace

edit on 26-10-2023 by UpIsNowDown2 because: typo

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The "new owners" have had the Lou Troglodyte (you got trolled) ad up for months now. If you think this was some kind of hacker group that took over control of the site without the owners' approval then I don't think you're paying very close attention.

Who are the new owners? Mystery. What does the Lou Troglodyte ad mean? Another mystery.

All going according to plan in my opinion. This is a government controlled message board and has been for a while.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 31331Dos

It's more like - ineptly run by multiple parties and code full of holes for decades.
Government did not take this down/reset accounts .

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Who are the new owners and why have they plastered a "you got trolled" ad all over the boards for months on end with no explanation?

Nothing about this was by accident in my opinion.
edit on 26-10-2023 by 31331Dos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   

The new owners are absentee landlords. From what I know they are not government though. The site reset thing was not the owners it was someone inept with coding.

It's all well and good to get accounts back and working but it doesn't fix the fact that they may not pay the bill and we may just get closed down totally.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   

So the new owners bought the site only to abandon it for no good reason? Weird business model they've got there.

Also, "from what you know" they're not government? What DO you know about the owners exactly? Because their identity is a total mystery as far as I know. Have you gotten word on who they are to say for certain they're not government?
edit on 26-10-2023 by 31331Dos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I think you make a valid point about paying of bills, but its nice to see less actual racism and vile name calling of certain members taking place, by what I can only assume was either a 12 year olds first day on the internet or an adult with a serious problem with anger.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

The new owners are absentee landlords. From what I know they are not government though. The site reset thing was not the owners it was someone inept with coding.

It's all well and good to get accounts back and working but it doesn't fix the fact that they may not pay the bill and we may just get closed down totally.

How did you get your old account back? Please let me know, as I want mine back too.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

Seemed like a bunch of AI bots to me, the way they talked (typed) seemed almost robotic, like they were following a script or something.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefDDeux

I see you got helped

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 05:00 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Considering the time frame were in as of how this site was being used to like uncover conspiracies.

I add up conspiracies:

- UFO'S. Government acknowledged
- coup d'etat US government established
- Big pharma world wide gene therapy initiated
- Big Tech reform economics and power undergoing
- WW3. Underway
- Alien invasion imminent

Project ATS successful and closing down .....

Thank you for your corporation !

Bleep black screen .........

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   
GO FOR IT DTOM!!!!!

Still not feelign safe but thank you for helping us out. You know who you are.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
GO FOR IT DTOM!!!!!

Still not feelign safe but thank you for helping us out. You know who you are.

What @ThatDamnDuckAgain said. On Discord, GHOST asked us if we wanted him to remove the Lou Troglodyte banner. Hopefully he's able to get rid of it.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

Also I want to add, thank you DTOM and the other mods doing their mod things.

Do not forget to take a break after all batting all the trolls and racists to orbit.

new topics

top topics

join