It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TR-3A Black Manta- here's what I know!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I'm surprised its actually called the black mantra, and do you have any idea if this TR3B, triangle, can actually transform and alter its shape to a mantra shaped craft similar to this, because I saw one laying on the surface of a cloud,and looked away, then back, and it was this shape, I'll give two links the triangle first, then the manta ray look:

www.ufoevidence.org...
triangle

www.hawaiiactivities.com...
This one is really hard, none of the crafts look right, and this manta ray shows a bit of the curved wing shape, if anything, imagine the tail part gone, and instead and accentuated curve in at the bottom, with these rounded wing shapes, all black.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by edtheduck
That's what I think too , so no big deal in saying it exists ? I don't trust the media, but I do think that the USAF Would defend Itself if someone on national television challenged it ,so if the show is lying why no rebuff from the USAF ?

Because it doesn't matter, its not causing a problem and its nots interfering in any way - also you do not deny everything the media spouts for two very good reasons:

1. There are too many of them to refute, it would take you forever and cost you a fortune

2. It adds fuel to the rumours you do not deny, and you don't want to deny something falsely as that can lead to legal action later on

At the end of the day, the USAF couldn't care less if you think the TR-3Whatever exists, what its capabilities are or what colour its painted. Their concerns are elsewhere so the media have their field day. It doesn't mean what the media say should be taken at face value however.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
The USAF does not even use the TR series designation anymore, and there have not been any alleged sightings of this alleged aircraft in quite some time.

Now there are plenty of people who will label any aircraft they can not identify as a TR-3 or TR-3B or TR-3 whatever...

Now if one can just say Tier 3 over and over, maybe it will just sound like a certain aircraft designation that is tossed around by people...

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
it's still in use along with other ARV platforms.

edit on 8-9-2015 by iksmodnad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: iksmodnad

Nice.

Is that from a movie?
Or a render?

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

It looks like both, blended together.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

b1a7d95550881c575c62653d7c2edfb6

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

It's a movie that will probably try to prove yet again that the TR-3 is a real aircraft.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

It's a movie that will probably try to prove yet again that the TR-3 is a real aircraft.

I was hoping for a video game. The graphics in places looks rendered like a game engine. I haven't had a good flight/space game in a long time.
edit on 9-9-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Scene from Brand New 10 Episode Documentary. Avanta Studios presents "Black Manta" People around the world have seen the Deep Black Op U.S. Government craft. It features anti-gravity Mercury Plasma Field propulsion and runs completely silent. Powered by Nuclear batteries it can stay on mission for years with out refueling. Avanta Studios is looking into this and other stories for the upcoming documentary. This clip features the powerful art of Bill Crabb and Klaus Wittman.

Link to source.

CGI for a documentary or something by Avanta a marketing company.

edit on 9/9/2015 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

AHA!

Zaphs fears have come true.

Don't pull out your hair!

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Meh. If people want to believe in this POS I'm not gonna fight it anymore. There's a lot more fun things out there.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Like that thread from a few months ago from someone up in Michigan who saw some type of quiet craft with pulsing lights.......

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Like?

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Northernhollow

Like the

Oooo, cookies!

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Bfirez

Just so you know, Zaphod doesnt answer quietions like that. Lots of real information on projects hidden(some not so hidden) in this board. The hard part is figuring it out what is real and what is not.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Oh I knew full well he wouldn't say anything. Still can't hurt to try.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Damn, if only iPhones had nuclear batteries

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join