It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biden-Hur Tapes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 08:49 PM
link   
So, the House wants the audio recording of the Biden-Hur interview.

All they have, is the transcript that was written and submitted to the Dems....Schiff if memory serves.

So now the White House invokes executive privilege.

The question is why.

1. The audio and the transcript do not match....the Dems would be on the hot seat for altering the government documents.

2. Biden is way worse than Hur let on and they don't want our enemies to hear how weak we are....as if they don't know.

3. Biden admitted it outright, and is covering for Hur in exchange for no charges.

I think a combo of 1 and 2.

Your thoughts and theories?

justthenews.com...

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

My guess is, like most things, it’s not as juicy as we think… and they’re just playing politics.

It’s election year, we’re six months out, everyone is going to be clawing.

It won’t really matter though, there is no path for Biden to win. He never really had a base, his relevance was always “I’m not Trump”.

His presidency was a flop before Israel, and the far left part of the Dems are eating themselves because of that conflict.

The only possible way he wins is if RFK somehow takes some of the vote from Trump. But honestly, he goes too far left on the wrong wedge issues for that to be a possibility.

This race is Trumps to lose. Anyone salty about that only have the pitiful primary from the right, and the left doubling down on someone who does politics worse than Hillary to blame.
edit on 16-5-2024 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure it's # 2 and a lot of Biden rambling was left out of the transcript. I wouldn't doubt Biden also got confused, felt frustrated and cornered and pulled one of his agressive temper tantrums.

Just listening to the tape would be reason enough to have Biden removed from office ASAP, IMO.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

In the transcript, Biden got smart with Hur within the first 5 minutes of the interview.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I could normally agree with you, but not today.

Like you say, it is Trump's to lose, or have stolen.

But that is why I think they are withholding for more than just your standard politics.

If the tapes aline with the transcript, the play would be to release the tapes and show the investigation the house is doing is a sham. GOP playing politics.

I think that would cause enough on the fence to go left for a Biden reelection.

I think the very fact that they are being withheld, is fact enough to say the tapes are damning.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   
It's obvious because Biden had to admit and lie about actual illegal activities. There was no other way. All the classified material moving around different locations all unsecured. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 And of course the drooling and slurring and hissing too.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 09:19 PM
link   

We’ll find out one way or the other. They’re not going to be able to burry it forever.

If the outcome is different, my guess is it’s more embarrassing than damning.

Modern US politics is more incompetence than malice. Both sides have been accusing each other of the highest crimes, felonies, treason, in the pocket of enemies, and rigging elections.

Truth be told though, I don’t see anything unique to any of them. They’re all fumbling when it matters, and they are all guilty of the accusations they sling at eachother.

The only saving grace for the two parties is their willingness to say “we’re not as bad as the opposition”. That’s what it all distills down to right now.

Trump is dominate in this equation though because he flourishes in the spotlight while Biden actively avoids it.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The hypocrisy is deafening.
Biden wants to invoke executive privilege now.

In February, White House spokesman Ian Sams bragged about Joe Biden not asserting executive privilege during Special Counsel Hur's investigation.

"He had nothing to hide."

Why is Biden hiding behind Executive Privilege now?
Roll the tape……twitter.com...

The internet is forever and they think we’re stupid.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I predict Biden won't even be the nominee at the Democratic convention. The other shoe is going to drop on his head before then. James Comer has completed his investigation of the Biden crime family and is going to release new evidence in a soon to be released report.

I don't intend to derail or divert this thread but I'll post a video here that explains what is coming down the pike. Biden's goose is cooked when this report hits the news. I won't post the video here but if anyone is interested,
youtu.be...
Gateway Pundit

Comer Finds New Biden Family Bank Accounts, Issues Subpoena For Hunter Bank Records (VIDEO)

Mods, if you think this is inappropriate for this thread, delete this post.

theaterboy, I'll let you start a new thread with the links provided if you want to.
edit on 17-5-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
So, the House wants the audio recording of the Biden-Hur interview.

All they have, is the transcript that was written and submitted to the Dems....Schiff if memory serves.

So now the White House invokes executive privilege.

The question is why.

1. The audio and the transcript do not match....the Dems would be on the hot seat for altering the government documents.

2. Biden is way worse than Hur let on and they don't want our enemies to hear how weak we are....as if they don't know.

3. Biden admitted it outright, and is covering for Hur in exchange for no charges.

I think a combo of 1 and 2.

Your thoughts and theories?

justthenews.com...

A

I Think what you would Hear on those Tapes is Joe OUTRIGHT Lying to Mr. Hur about Numerous Things . Lies that the American People would be Outraged to Hear .

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

WOW! From your link:

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The Fact that AG Garland and President Biden are taking such significant steps to block the audio/video release of the HUR-BIDEN interview, tells you that there is a HUGE BOMBSHELL being kept hidden. Maybe monster embarrassment of Biden...Maybe DOJ deceit being covered up (again).

Either way, if President Trump were attempting to keep this secret, there would be no other story in the news this week!

We MUST continue applying pressure on social media to authorities, News media, to members of Congress...and continuously inform the public that Biden is hiding info related to his unlawful keeping of Top Secret documents in his garage and basement.

Everyone let the Dem Coc'aine, and the Dem Homosexual boinking in the Senate conference room, go away too easily, imo.

new topics

top topics

join