It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Democrats Take Control the House - Look what happened while you were sleeping

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   
We have seen those leaving the GOP and the creation a slim margin. We have seen who the left has removed people from the House who did less than some of those still there who have been convicted of crimes. We have seen how those who are ruining our country cannot be held responsible. Mayorkas comes to mind.

There was a slim margin but...it is gone.

Last night Mike Johnson surrendered control for the 1st time in history.

History was first made on Thursday, just before midnight, when, for the first time in recorded history — since the House began keeping records — the House Rules Committee relied on minority party votes to overcome objections from the majority and advance a rule bill to the House floor. The powerful House Rules Committee, known for generations as “the Speaker’s Committee” for the control the speaker of the House possesses over the committee and its reputation as a rubber stamp for the speaker’s agenda, sets the floor agenda for the House through what are known as rules. Johnson disregarded history and abandoned his own party despite its majority, however slim. With more Democrats voting to advance the House’s agenda than Republicans, the minority party has effectively taken control over the bills that will come before the House

Link

Your vote means nothing. The Uni-party is in control and with rigged elections will continue.

Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries is in charge and as I had pointed in awhile ago in another thread he will be there to contend in 2028.

edit on Aprpm30pmf0000002024-04-19T12:51:13-05:001213 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Mike Johnson claims to be a devout, practicing Christian but in reality is the proverbial "Wolf In Sheep's Clothing". The proverbial Judas Iscariot of our time.

I don't claim to be clairvoyant but I saw this coming.
edit on 19-4-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

I honestly thought it was another ploy to fish out the remaining RINOs but this is crazy.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The majority of the GOP also supported the bill (as today's rules vote shows.) If Johnson hadn't take this path a vote would've been forced on the Senate's bill and it would've passed.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   
If Mike Johnson is a RINO then couldn't Trump be one as well? I mean he did give big pharma funding to roll out the vaccine and shut down the country to begin with.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ImagoDei

A person is judged by their deeds, not by what they say. Satan does possess the power to deceive and Trump was surrounded by deception.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImagoDei
If Mike Johnson is a RINO then couldn't Trump be one as well? I mean he did give big pharma funding to roll out the vaccine and shut down the country to begin with.

Don’t be silly.

Trump can’t possibly be part of the establishment because he verbally pwns the libs.

His policy was less than stellar and pretty status quo, but he talks a really big game.

Trump is a man of the people, there’s no way he would be doing this as a grift, ego trip, because he’s in on it or all of the above.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Minority party members rarely vote for a procedural rule to allow the majority party’s agenda to proceed through the House. Doing so in such numbers is wildly unprecedented.

This is the part I am discussing.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   

It's almost like the bill being put forward is truly bipartisan. How dare Johnson not try to force through a hyperpartisan bill that stood no chance of passing!

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

Trump was surrounded by deception.

Birds of a feather...

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Yep. It passed the "Hastert Rule"

The Hastert rule, also known as the "majority of the majority" rule, is an informal governing principle used in the United States by Republican Speakers of the House of Representatives since the mid-1990s to maintain their speakerships and limit the power of the minority party to bring bills up for a vote on the floor ...

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

You're right. Trump is a mega genius that is playing virtual 4D chess, but anything that goes wrong under his watch is automatically because he was surrounded by traitors. Forget the mega genius part when he's duped though, it's not his fault that he was outsmarted! He's still a mega genius playing 4D chess even IF he's outsmarted by everyone around him!

Duh.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Anna Paulina Luna says she has been told that as soon as a Motion to Vacate is brought to the floor, at least two moderate Republicans will resign immediately rather than wait until end of their term to flip the House to the Democrats.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The NWO Marxists are moving fast now. Fast & Dangerous. The BAMN tactics are in full swing. ☠️

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is because the House could decide the 2024 election.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Trump just recently endorsed and approved Johnson, are we overlooking that? I hope not.

Why? Because that tells you where you stand in REALITY. Not what you hope, or wish or even think you know.

Trump is playing ball now, just like practically all of Congress and damn near every single agency. Our Republic has been captured and is currently being dismantled.

It was foolish to put all your eggs in one basket because no one man can devert this juggernaut. Not a chance. The ship is purposely being scuttled and it's all hands on deck to "GET IT DONE, GET IT DONE, GET IT DONE", to paraphrase the potato in charge.

Voting will change nothing at this point. Trump winning is a pipedream, and if he does win, he'll be even more hamstrung than his first term.

It's really important to accept "what is" in order to properly prepare for "what is" going to happen.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

No. I am not. That is why I dropped this hear for other viewpoints. I did not call out Johnson in my OP. I was asking why it would have happened.

The others have been to weed out RINO's in the party and it has worked. This to me is very confusing as to why.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Good GOP campaign material.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Bipartisan now means that both sides are prison-raping you.

It used to be a democrats only, then the republicans would just watch.

Now they join in.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join