It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think that in less than 300 years all races except white will go extinct?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Don't worry. In today's world, even you are a white supremacist.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It's a scorcher today I'm too hot to be worried right now ketsuko.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

It's a scorcher today I'm too hot to be worried right now ketsuko.

Yes well, when you live in a time when anyone and anything could be labeled as white supremacy, much like racism, the label starts to become ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Andy, you were the one who immediately accused the OP of being a white supremacist for what amounts to a vision or prediction, not a desire, wish or hope. If the OP had said the last race standing would be Indian, you would have said nothing.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   

So who is being labeled a white supremacist that is not one?

Coz the one's I'm looking at all have big Nazi flags waving about next to the Stars and Stripes as unfortunate as the case may be.

That are also going around doing the Hitler salute to one another and screaming about how hard done by they are and how they are an endangered species.

These two for instance at around the 1 minute 20 mark.

Not really any question as to the white supremacist label they have attached.

As to them being ridiculous, well yes that goes without saying really.
edit on 12-6-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I have just noticed a trend of labeling Hispanics, Asians, even African-Americans as "white supremacist". Technically, that seems to be self-defeating or what the detractors actually hate and label isn't a set of beliefs that have much of anything to really do with true racial superiority at all, not in the sense most of us are likely thinking.

edit on 12-6-2023 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

Andy, you were the one who immediately accused the OP of being a white supremacist for what amounts to a vision or prediction, not a desire, wish or hope.

Who are you trying to kid?

The OP is a male in his late 30s with a crystal ball who apparently thinks or is alluding to the notion that in less than 300 years all races except white people will become extinct.

Those sorts of ""visions and predictions"" reek of "White Supremacist" ideologies.

No two ways about it really.

If the OP had said the last race standing would be Indian, you would have said nothing.

Where does that assumption come from?

He's also alluding to the notion that 1.4 billion Indians will also somehow become extinct and has yet to specify how or why?

Trust me i would have pulled anyone on that nonsensical notion also and if you kept reading on down the thread you would have seen me do so. LoL

1 page 13 post down.

Have to ask also, with 1.4 billion Indian people kicking around on the Earth, why do you imagine they will be the first to go extinct?

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Well "White Supremacists" have rather a lot to do with racial superiority, never mind harboring a few other completely nonsensical batcrap crazy notions, no doubt about that fact.

As to a trend of labeling Hispanics, Asians, and even African Americans as "white supremacists", aside from that crackpot Nazi lover Kanye im not really seeing it.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Oh, it's there. All someone has to do is either be a mass shooter or adopt behaviors consistent with what the wokesters want to label as white culture, and you can be labeled white supremacist regardless of your actual racial heritage.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   

The ones with the Nazi flags doing the goose step and grumbling about Sieg Heil pretty much label themselves willingly.

As to the mass shooters of today being white supremacists, obviously, that is just not the case.

That being said a significant proportion of such do indeed identify as "white supremacists" and have been proven to be just that.

As unfortunate as the case may be a lot of high-profile cases of mass shootings in the US have involved individuals with white supremacist beliefs.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   

As unfortunate as the case may be a lot of high-profile cases of mass shootings in the US have involved individuals with white supremacist beliefs.

Do you have statistics for this? I find it hard to believe.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

I have links that contain articles that present some rather frightening facts and statistics.

Here you go.

www.adl.org...
www.reuters.com...
www.theguardian.com...

Hope those help illustrate the point that rather an alarming number of mass shootings in the USA do indeed involve people who subscribe to extreme right-wing ideologies and "White Supremacy".

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   
No, I don't believe this for a second, the other way around maybe, I don't even mean that as a nefarious thing, more of a mixing thing, hell, not even sure any of us will be here in 300 yrs

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Well, you never know who might still be around.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Well, you never know who might still be around.

..too funny!! interesting choice of look!

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   
If black people in europe go lighter, maybe their genes just adapt overtime to transition to white. Geographically people have adapted to the environment. Maybe it will be very cold and there won't be any need for dark skin, so mutation will kick in.
There's no need for a race war to happen.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

I think that the majority of BLM are asking not to be killed by cops. No one agrees with any hate speech that may have been said by any BLM member.
edit on 12-6-2023 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I suppose he is "On The Buses".

Hopefully, the fellow is a big "Inspector Blakey" fan as opposed to the alternative.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I suppose he is "On The Buses".

Hopefully, the fellow is a big "Inspector Blakey" fan as opposed to the alternative.

Watched that show a lot as a kid in the 70s
we got many of the British comedies in Canada.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   
You are off around 30,000 years and extinct is not the correct word to use WE all colors will be one race one color due to inter breeding .

Races won't die out they will just be mixed into one .

We will more then likely look like the Grey Aliens because the surface will be uninhabitable due to radiation forcing us underground .
edit on 12-6-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join