It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 9/11 Secret the CIA Holds over Bush

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The theme has been tossed around a few weeks now since some "old Guard" intelligence officials fired some warning shots across the bow of Bush-Cheney. Do they or don't they? Support George Bush that is...

Looks like they don't. Bush's secrets are slipping. Payback's a bitch.

LATimes.com
Today's Scoop by Robert Scheer:

The 9/11 Secret in the CIA's Back Pocket
The agency is withholding a damning report that points at senior officials.

It is shocking: The Bush administration is suppressing a CIA report on 9/11 until after the election, and this one names names. Although the report by the inspector general's office of the CIA was completed in June, it has not been made available to the congressional intelligence committees that mandated the study almost two years ago.

"It is infuriating that a report which shows that high-level people were not doing their jobs in a satisfactory manner before 9/11 is being suppressed," an intelligence official who has read the report told me, adding that "the report is potentially very embarrassing for the administration, because it makes it look like they weren't interested in terrorism before 9/11, or in holding people in the government responsible afterward."

When I asked about the report, Rep. Jane Harman (D-Venice), ranking Democratic member of the House Intelligence Committee, said she and committee Chairman Peter Hoekstra (R-Mich.) sent a letter 14 days ago asking for it to be delivered. "We believe that the CIA has been told not to distribute the report," she said. "We are very concerned."

According to the intelligence official, who spoke to me on condition of anonymity, release of the report, which represents an exhaustive 17-month investigation by an 11-member team within the agency, has been "stalled." First by acting CIA Director John McLaughlin and now by Porter J. Goss, the former Republican House member (and chairman of the Intelligence Committee) who recently was appointed CIA chief by President Bush.

The official stressed that the report was more blunt and more specific than the earlier bipartisan reports produced by the Bush-appointed Sept. 11 commission and Congress.

"What all the other reports on 9/11 did not do is point the finger at individuals, and give the how and what of their responsibility. This report does that," said the intelligence official. "The report found very senior-level officials responsible." (more)

If you remember we were warned this was coming last week with CIA "Old Guard" Goes to War with Bush

John Roberts, a conservative security analyst, commented bluntly: "When the President cannot trust his own CIA, the nation faces dire consequences."

You may also recall Karl Rove just testified again on Friday in the never ending effort to find himself. Himself, being the White House leak that vengefully outed a CIA agent last year.

We're just doomed with this divisive hack and his backroom gouls in power. The intelligence community (and world) is against them, they can't locate their own butts with both hands and the President's stubbornness to "go it alone" translates even worse to matters of intelligence.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
It's past time for a revolt from within. The fact that this shyte is being witheld is a crime in itself. They are hiding the truth of what happened. What more does anyone need to know.

This is the most corrupt administration in our nation's history. They make Nixon's gang look like choir boys. It's simple. It's time to try these bastards for treason.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
And no one is saying a word. How bloody sad.

All you Bush sycophants, you faux patriots, you fiddle while Rome burns.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I don't uderstand how this president can get away with so many stuff, after the 9/11 he owns the truth to the American people, he owns the truth to the victims of the tragedy also.

Do I see corruption in the government? yes I do and in the scale that this country has not seen I a life time.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
And no one is saying a word. How bloody sad.

All you Bush sycophants, you faux patriots, you fiddle while Rome burns.

Calm down they are probably on edsinger's threads he gets all the attention this days.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
~~~~~~

evidently, the content must not be the caliber of 'CAPITAL OFFENSIVE'

or it sure would of been leaked, already !

just more media hype...yadda-yadda

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
So the CIA hates Bush and has a report that is damning to him. Why again has it not been leaked? If there is so much dislike don't you think somebody would have received a secret copy by now?

Everyone knows that if anyone is to be blamed for 9/11 it is the previous administration during which the majority of the 9/11 planning took place. It is also as a result of that previous admin that different intelligence and law enforcement areas could not share info. This segregation was a result of the Democratic party not wanting their illegal political funding from the chinese gov to be discovered.

see here for more:
www.frontpagemag.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Naturally it helps to have a supine and compliant media who will not touch this kind of stuff.....but will run and run comment and stuff about the 'swift liars for bush' till the cows come home.

How sad indeed.

(and yes, how noteable the faux patriots have none of the usual frothing self-righteousness to vomit on and on and on about this)

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Yes, it is worrisome when our own intelligence services and brass in the military are expressing such great displeasure with and distrust of the President, yet a former head of the KGB (Putin) supports him. Alarm bells, anyone?

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hecate100
Yes, it is worrisome when our own intelligence services and brass in the military are expressing such great displeasure with and distrust of the President, yet a former head of the KGB (Putin) supports him. Alarm bells, anyone?

Excellent point. People have no concept of history these days. It will be at their peril.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This is just another round of partisan finger pointing. Both the right and the left are so desperate to win that nothing either side says can be believed. A plague on both their houses. Our future as a free society is at stake. Extremism in any form is a cancer eating away at our system. We need to stop worrying about the past and start worrying more about our future. I'm sure the terrorists are thrilled to see all this finger pointing and name calling. It means they are winning!

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I remember a thread about a secret war between the administration and the CIA and others on ATS a while ago. I kinda dismissed it at the time but it seems strangely relevant if this is true. The author of the post said that pretty soon it would be open warfare between sections of the US govt, could this get THAT bad? If it did, it could cripple the government.

edit: found the post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 19-10-2004 by Chris McGee]

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I don't uderstand how this president can get away with so many stuff, after the 9/11 he owns the truth to the American people, he owns the truth to the victims of the tragedy also.

Do I see corruption in the government? yes I do and in the scale that this country has not seen I a life time.

Wow. You liberals sit around and talk about how President Bush is an idiot and how he can't speak well! That post absolutely butchered the english language.

And will everyone stop sitting around saying BUSH IS STUPID AND CORRUPT and KERRY IS A GUTLESS COWARD! What good does that do? Show your president and Senator Kerry a little respect. These are distinguished individuals and have done a lot for this country. John Kerry fought for this country and George W. Bush led this country through 9/11. They're both great men. Face it. Quit bi*ching and whining about how awful they are. If you think they're awful, take it to the polls and vote 3rd party.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
It's past time for a revolt from within. The fact that this shyte is being witheld is a crime in itself. They are hiding the truth of what happened. What more does anyone need to know.

This is the most corrupt administration in our nation's history. They make Nixon's gang look like choir boys. It's simple. It's time to try these bastards for treason.

right on man! im so fed up with this corrupt bs. It is time for serious action.
Hopefully not violent, but I do think us citizens need to band together and let our 'government' know that we are sick of their crap and that some (many) things need to change !

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kwintz
John Kerry fought for this country and George W. Bush led this country through 9/11.

Sure, Kerry fought for his country and that may be good, or not. It depends on the outcomes.

But for Bush to have allowed the worst terrorist attack in US history to have occurred on his watch, and how he responded and what he has done since, are no measures of greatness. Only measures of the corruption of which you speak.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Wow. You liberals sit around and talk about how President Bush is an idiot and how he can't speak well! That post absolutely butchered the english language.

There comes again the bashing of my language and grammar I guess I have to go over this, let see about every other month, especially when the person doing the bashing happens to be against my opinions.

Yes I am Spanish and English is my second language, now tell me your excused for bad English language!

Deny ignorance ask before you bash.

[edit on 19-10-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

There comes again the bashing of my language and grammar I guess I have to go over this, let see about every other month, especially when the person doing the bashing happens to be against my opinions.

Yes I am Spanish and English is my second language, now tell me your excused for bad English language!

Deny ignorance ask before you bash.

[edit on 19-10-2004 by marg6043]

I'm not bashing anyone. It's great your bilingual, good for you
. I can speak a little spanish but god knows i'm not fluent.

And maybe you don't make fun of President Bush for the way he speaks, and if you never have, i stand corrected and i'm sorry.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
It's ok, I have been through this many times, no harm done.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
BACK ON TOPIC

Yes, it appears that the heavy handedness that the Bush administration is going ot bite them in the arse (rear end), this is not the first time the White House and the CIA have gone to loggerheads (confrontation), and we can be sure it will not be the last. Once Bush is out of office the "dam will flow".
Bush and his crew have also had problems with State, Treasury and other departments including the Pentagon. I just hope the NSA and other intel units provide whatever info they can before the election to expose this pack of back-street hounds that are in the White House today.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
marg6043: Count yourself lucky. I'm American and -- as has been famously pointed out many times -- don't speak or write English at all. It's not even my second language.

Instead, I am forced to speak and write in American, oft-derided as a pidgin version of English, which of course is ironic in light of the pedigree of the English language.

As for this business of Bush and the CIA, I'm getting confused.

One day Bush is the most evil, diabolical, megalomaniac genius in history who is going to take over the world, the next day he's the near-vegetable that is not qualified to speak in public or tie his own shoes. Depending on wind direction or phase of the moon, he's either the puppet master or just a puppet.

Is the CIA not Bush's ultimate tool of evil and world domination (second to John Ashcroft, of course) after all? Could the CIA actually just be an intelligence organization? Impossible to tell based on all the lies, rumors and baseless innuendo being tossed around here and elsewhere.

Why bother with truth where speculation and fiction will suffice?

If I were to believe everything I've seen posted about Bush, I doubt I would have any idea about who he is at all.

Controversial is about the best I can go with for now. The rest seems to depend more on the state of one's glands than one's ability to reason.

As for the CIA, it's part of their job to obscure their true nature.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join