It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crash 1947 ~ US Air Force created 1947............Coincidence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Hello!

This is my 1st post in the regular categories. I am an Air Force vet and have a lot of interest in end time and other prophecies/conspiracies.

I have a question:

Is it any coincidence that the UFO crash happened in July 1947. Then shortly after, the US Air Force was created as a separate US Military organization in 1947.

I realize this may have been addressed before, but I am new to ATS.

Any thoughts or comments!

I look forward to meeting many nice folks here.....................

Thanks!

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Air Force Ron]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
This was news to me so I googled it (not that I don't trust you Ron, but I cross reference everything) and low and behold who was involved in this... James Forestall!

The National Security Act of 1947 (Pub. L. No. 235, 80 Cong., 61 Stat. 496, 50 U.S.C. ch.15) was signed by United States President Harry S. Truman on July 26, 1947, and realigned and reorganized the U.S. Armed Forces, foreign policy, and Intelligence Community apparatus in the aftermath of World War II. The majority of the provisions of the Act took effect on September 18, 1947, the day after the Senate confirmed James Forrestal as the first Secretary of Defense.

United States Air Force

Why does that name James Forestal pop out to me?

The Majestic 12 group... was established by secret executive order of President Truman on 24 September, 1947, upon recommendation by Dr. Vannevar Bush and Secretary of Defense James Forrestal.

MJ12

Great coorelation Ron, I do believe it is no coincidence!

-E-

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
That is interesting.
Perhaps to put a wedge between things in air and the people on
the ground working on the UFO saucers.
Everyone will point to the Air Force when Von Braun as head of
Army Ordinance, rockets and such, is working on the saucers
that will fly over the D.C Capitol in the 1950s to show off his
work. By 1955 the saucer and all of Tesla's works was an industrial
secret to this very day. Then by end of 50s VB saved the day
and launched a US Satellite and the got Disney to promote
men on the Moon which be may or ma not have done.
He worked for Fairchild Camera that made the first integrated
circuits afterward as I recall.
Don't think VB came up with Roswell but his backers may have
to keep the Tesla technology he knew about secret.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies.

I am still trying to find "the" link between these two happenings.

Thanks........

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
hmmm that is very unusual... he was the sec of defence though it is his job to make up code names and acronyms

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
And i bet the legislation was written month and months before that. It was not like they woke up one day and had a seperate AF and Army by the afternoon

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Well, the explaination is simplier then ya'll make it out to be.

First UFO sighting that really got headlines was Kenneth Arnold's sighting in Washington state. He said the craft were moving at tremendous speeds and maybe they were, far better than anything in anybody's arsenal at the time.

Roswell happened close to the 509th bomb wing, the only air wing in the world carrying the nuclear bomb at the time.

After the fall of Berlin in WW2, Russia was the new great enemy. Defense contractors don't need friends they need enemies, profit is everything not johnny laying in a coffin. UFO sightings sky rocketed after Kenneth's sighting and the US Air Force thought, HHMMM, lets put out a BS story saying one of these things crashed and we recovered alien technology. The Russians would think we now have the holy grail of air, energy, weapons and who knows what else tech in our possession.

Russia might think twice about invading western Europe if they and really believed, and according to Stalin lauching his investigation into the crash through his spy network came to the conclusion it really did happen would be frightend to an extent of who has the better what in weapons and air power.

Roswell was played beautifully by the US air force. There will always be those who have to cling on to the alien theory and fine, good for them, but the truth was just explained above.

Soldiering may require one to do the unthinkable. Politics requires the skill to get others to do the unthinkable for you.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by RyanLA123

I was also thinking along those lines. But, I was considering that since Nazi Germany was originally involved in UFO technology as a weapon during WWII, maybe the Roswell incident was in fact a hoax. I think the US may have been exploring their information.

However, I'm sure many posters here at ATS would disagree.

Anyway, thanks for all the responses!

[edit on 25-1-2010 by Air Force Ron]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Air Force Ron

Is it any coincidence that the UFO crash happened in July 1947. Then shortly after, the US Air Force was created as a separate US Military organization in 1947.

I realize this may have been addressed before, but I am new to ATS.

Yes, this topic had been discussed many times before, I believe.
Anyway, besides the passing of the National Security Act in 1947 (the start of NSA), it is important to bring up the fact that CIA, which became the succesor organization of former OSS (Office of Strategic Servies) was established in 1947.
Edwards Air Force Base, a significant air base in California, was also established in 1947.

However, some people argue that all of this is SIMPLY a COINCIDENCE.

Norio Hayakawa
www.myspace.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
After WW2, we suddenly had a large military complex that the old structures simply couldn't hold...1947 is when it all fell into place, and they were probably planning all the new divisions and organizations months, if not years in advance.
I call coincidence.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I would say that German jet engineers had proven their
design savvy as well as convinced the US needed an air force
as Germany had one in WWII.
A lot of other things went on such as saucer development under Von Braun.
The saucer designers needed a breakthrough as well.
The Roswell hoax gave the hidden free energy scientists room to work.
Or who to blame on crashes.
'45 to '55 VB had to do something as head of Army Ordinance.
A cloak for saucer engineering.
The 50s proved the free energy saucer design and VB was off
to close the missile gap and on to the moon.
Which Disney helped out start the campaign on ABC Television every Sunday.
Some think studios finished the moon craze but who knows for sure.
So NASA was build for VB.
How did all this happen to one of Hitlers prize PhD.
Any one figure it out.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Air Force Ron

do you have any evidence for any of these claims - or is it just crap you made up because you want to believe it ?

please read this thread as a counterpoint

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

ok - to address your points - as you claim to be an airforce veteran - its rather distressing that you are so ignorant of the history and orogins of the USAF and its metamorphosis from the USAAF to a independant service

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

ok - to address your points - as you claim to be an airforce veteran - its rather distressing that you are so ignorant of the history and orogins of the USAF and its metamorphosis from the USAAF to a independant service

What I believe is my business. Same as you. I am a vet, does that make me all knowledgeable..........NO. How many people actually worked on projects, only to find out they were lied to in what the projects entailed.

As to your thread.....................I believe it is crap. But it's what you believe and your entitled to it...............same as me.

Thanks for the reply.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Air Force Ron]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

I am not ignorant of the history of the USAF or USAAF.

This thread is to solicit theories on the link(s) between the origin of the USAF and the UFO Crash, both in 1947.

top topics

join