It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need a little help.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Hey, thanks for checking my post out. I really could use some help here.

I'm posting this in the paranormal section because my family and I are sensitive. There's been alot of strange things we've seen these past couple of years. You wouldn't believe have of it.

But heres my problem. I've had dejavu before. I know how it is. But in the last couple of months, it's been taking completely off. I get it so strong (getting goosebumps just talking about it) that it's been making me depressed.

I'll suddenly get this really strong sense that I've done it before. And I'm sitting there waiting for the other things which I feel should happen. (And they are usually bad.) But of course it doesn't. But the feelings are so strong. I don't really know how to express it. But when I get dejavu, I feel like I've done this before, or I know exactly what's going to happen the next couple of minutes, and as I already said, what I believe is going to happen in those next couple of minutes are really bad. But thankfully it never does happen. But it's getting me very depressed.

Also, about three months ago I was walking to the store with my good friend Patrick. We were walking on the sidewalk of a very busy street when I saw a really large and black tractor drive by. I thought it was strange because it was black and not the usual green. So I asked him, did you see that black tractor? He said what black tractor? And immediately after his last word, a large black tractor wooshed by. Both he and I were in a way frightened. Because then I knew that I had seen it in my mind only seconds before.

Another strange thing which happened roughly a week ago was that I was walking home with a friend and all of a sudden I felt that I grabbed him and "flew" up about 200 yards. I could see the housing area beneath us. Then suddenly I snapped out of it. It only lasted for a few milliseconds, but it felt like an eternity for me. I told my friend this right after and he could see that I wasn't joking around.

I know this isn't really too paranormal, but what I'll be talking about next will be.

I live on a large hill. There's alot of strange things going on here. This hill has alot of woods dating back to the viking time. (I live in europe btw.) But needless to say, my brother, my friend and I (not to mention another friend of ours who don't believe in the paranormal has seen some things he can't explain.) in the woods here.

We have seen a child. A girl. First my friend Patrick (a non paranormal believer) saw a girl around the age of eight run into a utility shed. He checked it out, but no one was in there. Two weeks later, me and another friend were taking a short cut through the woods from the store. He saw another girl around the same age wear a red rain coat. But he saw her for only a few milliseconds.

We've heard strange noises come out of the woods as well. We live in a neighborhood where the majority of it's inhabitants are elderly. So I don't believe their in the woods making noises. We've also seen UFO's here, white shadows in the woods and other strange phenomenon. I'd like to say I'm joking, but I'm not. In fact, it has gotten so bad lately that we don't venture out after 10pm unless we REALLY have to. I'm planning on moving pretty soon, to a place closer to downtown.

I'd just like to know what you all think could be the cause of my extremely frequent and strong dejavues. I really don't know where else to ask. Thanks for any help.

Sincerely,
Frontkjemper.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I really wish I had some solid answers for you.

My instincts would say that you are experiencing some kind of quickening of your other sensory perceptions. Maybe the things going on in the woods near you are somehow exposing you to something that would enhance such a quickening.

I am always glad to see people sharing from the heart without fear of persecution because you never know if what you share is very similar to something another person is going through and that can offer some grounding and validation to another who may think they are "losing it"

Sorry I couldn't help more, but I saw this thread about to roll off the recent post board and since you are a new member and all it is good to keep some discourse flowing.

Do you think the one in the red rain coat is little red riding hood? (joking)

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Just a few speculative thoughts here

ISTM on some level all of us know what is in the immediate future for us, including alternative scenarios which depend upon the actions we take, but this is not normally accessible to our conscious minds, we just get little bits of intuition every now and then. Many people also experience minor premonitions about the day ahead during the period before they wake up in a morning, suggesting that they have access to this level during that state. Maybe when we have deja vu we are tuning into that level, but in a different way from when we get intuitions, and perhaps you are just experiencing a more sustained contact for some reason. I would look to see whether there is a previous history of paranormal activity or folklore concerning that location. If there is, then it may be something to do with living in that area and the experiences may dissipate when you move. The sense of something bad impending may be to do with negative energies associated with that place that you are also picking up on at the same time. On the other hand, the negative effects may be the result of a level of unconscious fear that you are associating with the deja vu, perhaps because the experiences are uncontrolled, and it may simply indicate that you need to find a way of reining them in and using them positively.

Alternatively, I don't know if it's possible that these experiences, and particularly the negative side of them, may be the result of some kind of chakra imbalance or something of that nature, I really don't know enough about that area to say but it seems possible and you may want to look further into that.

Anyhow, good luck in finding your answers.

[edit on 19-3-2007 by skjalddis]

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Very interesting! Thank you so much for your replies.

There is some negativity with this place. Especially within the apartment I now live. It's rumored (haven't checked it out though.) that a lady died here and was somewhat abusive to her children.

These hills were once frequented by vikings. Theres a very large burial mound near by which has been pillaged.

Not to mention, I have many negative influences in my life currently. Mainly my ex-wife.

Once I move out, although I'm not really sure when that will be, I'll make note to see what happens with the deja vu's.

Thanks again!

Frontkjemper

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
personaly, i think you are scared of the paranormal and thats why whats happening to you is scaring you, i bet you never tryed to joke with it!have control of your feelings,explain to your self what is it that scares you,have any of those ghosts ever hurt anyone?if no why are you scared of them?i'm sure you cant find a clear reason, the only reason is that it is "paranormal". and maybe that story about that lady that died there is scary but that dosent mean she wants to kill you too!joke with it, but still, be carefull..maybe what those ghosts want after all is to scare us.. maybe theyr enjoying scaring us..maybe they dont want you to be there..possibilities are endless!all i know is that the only way to hurt you is by scaring you!(if they realy exist..)

you dont have to love your life to make her love you.
all you have to do is ask her to love you!
-=ZaXoS=-

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I don't really agree with you on that one ZaXoS. Although I agree we need not be totally frightened by all paranormal events, but we should always exercise caution.

But in my case, I do not necessarily fear what's happening to me. The ghost parts aren't so bad. But the part of the woods are. There are several other incidents that happened there with my brother in which I don't care to discuss. If he decides to join ATS and discuss, that's his call.

I'm just depressed over the severity of bad feelings I get after the Deja Vu.

I get a strong sense that I've done this before, but when the deja vu is almost over, it's like I realize that what's going to happen next is truly bad. That's what upsets me the most.

I try having positive feelings, I try to disregard the bad feelings I get, but sometimes it gets a hold of me.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
your probably precognitive. and about the appirations, i could be ghosts from the astral plain

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Any other idea's or opinions? I'm not really sure how to proceed. I was hoping for more answers, but unfortunately I've only gotten more confused.

The helps appreciated!

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I just want to say, I only found and registered to this site because I was looking for a reason to my " bad feelings associated with dejavu". It makes me feel better to know that I'm not the only one. The things that happen to me no one believes, but they happen nonetheless. Sometimes I feel as though the reason the dejavu only happens for a short amount of time is because my abilities aren't as developed as they could be. On the one hand, I would like to develop them, but on the other hand I'm scared of how powerful they are. I know I have them for a reason...it would be nice to know what that reason is. -Tiffany

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
In my experience if you're new or a "fence sitter" you will have a negative experience after a postive one to try and get you to go to the negative side. For example, you'll start wondering if the experinece ever happened.
I still have problems with this from time to time. I wonder if I'm going insane, if I'm stupid, if I should quit, etc.
Personally, I think it's good to be scared now and then because if you're not you make mistakes because you get cocky. Also, it's easier to do something you shouldn't when you think there are no consquences.
You need to find out what works for you when you have that fear hit to help control it. (Fear is good when it makes you stop and think and it warns you of a dangerous situation, but bad when it paralyizes you and you don't do anything.) For example, I listen to my faviorte music. It stops my mind from focusing on the negative because all I hear is the music. Maybe you could try humming your faviorte song.

new topics

top topics

join