It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSINESS: Connections: Health, Finance and the US Treasury

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Health demographics are critical to business - and the Elsevier-Global Finance relationship illustrates the connection. Global Finance is a division of Elsevier, a world leader in scientific, technical and health information products and services. The Global Finance Journal is about global financial management, and just named XRT Best Treasury Management Software for 2005. The mystery remains. Who owns the US Federal Reserve?.

biz.yahoo.com

Global Finance magazine has named XRT Best Treasury Management Software for 2005 in its annual rankings of best treasury and cash management banks and providers.

Global Finance editors - with input from industry analysts, corporate executives and technology experts - selected the best providers of treasury and cash management software and services. Factors considered included market leadership, customer service, competitive pricing, and innovative technologies.

Global Finance, which celebrates its 18th year of publishing in 2005, ...targets most of the 8,000 key portfolio investors who control over 80 percent of all assets under professional management.

Global Finance is a division of Elsevier, "A world leading, multiple-media publisher of scientific, technical and health information products and services, with 7,000 employees in 73 locations around the globe."

"Global Finance Journal provides a forum for the exchange of ideas and techniques among academicians and practitioners and, thereby, advances applied research in global financial management.

Global Finance Journal welcomes contributions from scholars in both the business and academic community and encourages collaborative research from this broad base worldwide."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

"In a recent survey of the world's 50 best companies, conducted by Global Finance, all but one were European."

This statement was quoted in a recent ATSNN article. It was reviled as being "anti-American" - and led some ATS members to scoff at the idea that business might be interested in US health and social demographics.

See: America: #22; 49; 54 and Falling Fast

In fact, global financiers are extremely interested in health and social demographics. The health of any nation's citizens, including America's, impacts that nation's economy - and financial institutions.

Kerry Claims 100 Million Americans Chronically Debilitated
Mad Cow Madness
Health Care Crisis Debate Heats Up Behind the Scenes
Long Term Unemployment at All Time High

The Elsevier-Global Finance relationship proves the connection between health, business and finance - illustrates how corporations amalgamate their interests - and should convince even the most sceptically-challenged who require proof of the screamingly obvious.

Elsevier is an international corporation that integrates the "theory and practice" of "scientific, technical and health information" with "treasury and cash management" - and through Global Finance, "advances applied research in global financial management." It's called "vertical and horizontal integration."

For those who don't know, the drug industry is now the largest in the world, even bigger than the oil industry. Most of the drug industry's growth occurred in the last two decades, resulting in huge profits and an enormous surplus of cash.

So what did the big drug corporations do with all their new money? They used it to make more money, of course. For example, they bought banks, credit, lending and other financial institutions - and where possible, national treasuries.

To protect their investments, they used a bit of chump change to buy laws and legislation more beneficial to their business interests.

New Anti-Class Action Law Protects Corporations
Senate Defeats Minimum Wage Increase
New Bankruptcy Law Protects Rich, Corporations: Squeezes Troops, Everyone Else
US Federal Sales Tax in the Works
USA, Inc: Executive Clemency for Executive Killers
Bushkrieg: Shock and Awe in America

A European-based international drug corporation recently purchased the US Federal Reserve, according to unsubstantiated Internet reports. The US Federal Reserve is a private corporation licensed as a "non-profit religious entity" in the State of Delaware.

Because the Federal Reserve is a private corporation, ownership and other information about the company is protected as "confidential." No one has any legal right or grounds to investigate the Federal Reserve. Moreover, because the Federal Reserve is licensed as a "non-profit religious entity," no one has a right to review any of their financial statements.

About the Federal Reserve
Can the USA be Repossessed?

Not even the IRS has the legal right to look at the Federal Reserve's books. In consequence, it is impossible to verify or deny the legitimacy of this rumor.

It is however, absolutely undeniable that the global financial community is very interested in US health and social demographics. Unfortunately, the "America is #1" disinformation campaign encourages emotional reactions that suppress reason and logic. It prevents people from considering the facts objectively, and blocks productive analysis and discussion. Coupled with character assassination campaigns claiming truth-tellers are "anti-American," the disinformation totally obscures the corporate takeover of the once great USA.

And for whomever now owns the US Federal Reserve, the award-winning XRT Treasury Management Software is the best bet for 2005.

Related News Links:
ideas.repec.org
www.ingentaconnect.com
www.findarticles.com
www.lib.uwo.ca

[edit on 12-3-2005 by soficrow]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
death by modern medicine by dr. carolyn dean(one of my favourite people!). 110, 000 people a yr. in america die from getting just what the doctor ordered(as in, proper prescription for ailment, and proper dosage). 784, 000 people a yr. die from modern medicine. that's nearly 8 million americans dead due to 'health care' in the last decade. a veritable holocaust.

there has been a VERY heated battle seething beneath all these headlines. the 'liberal'(HAHA!) media has barely touched the issue. why?

here's a quote from the link.

The Delphi Technique at Codex
The Delphi Technique was created to give a facilitator tools that would ensure control of the outcome of a group decision manipulating the group to think it was participating in the making of that decision. The Delphi Technique only works if the facilitator is able to destabilize anyone who might think independently of the group. To make Delphi work the group must not be permitted to align with a natural leader who could challenge the ideas of the facilitator. Other aspects of implementing Delphi are to ask questions that divert the group away from core issues that many people might be concerned about. And, lastly, the group is driven to achieve "consensus" rather than voting on the issues. If a strong member of the group votes against the facilitator that person may sway the group, therefore, the facilitator manipulates the group into thinking consensus is being reached. Of course, facilitators always manage to manipulate the consensus to their own ends. I was unfamiliar with this psychological manipulation method until I went as a delegate to the meeting of Codex Alimentarius in Bonn.

this very technique is used HEAVILY here on ATS by agents of the corporate cabal. you WILL conform. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

or so 'they' would have you feel. frickin' arrogant thought police.

[edit on 12-3-2005 by billybob]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
death by modern medicine by dr. carolyn dean(one of my favourite people!). 110, 000 people a yr. in america die from getting just what the doctor ordered. 784, 000 people a yr. die from modern medicine. that's nearly 8 million americans dead due to 'health care' in the last decade. a veritable holocaust.

When you count in the chronically debilated - and those bankrupted as a result of health problems - the picture comes into clear focus.

Three guesses why the US now has a new bankruptcy law...

there has been a VERY heated battle seething beneath all these headlines. the 'liberal'(HAHA!) media has barely touched the issue. why?

The Delphi Technique at Codex
The Delphi Technique was created to give a facilitator tools that would ensure control of the outcome of a group decision manipulating the group to think it was participating in the making of that decision. The Delphi Technique only works if the facilitator is able to destabilize anyone who might think independently of the group. To make Delphi work the group must not be permitted to align with a natural leader who could challenge the ideas of the facilitator. Other aspects of implementing Delphi are to ask questions that divert the group away from core issues that many people might be concerned about...

this very technique is used HEAVILY here on ATS by agents of the corporate cabal. you WILL conform. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE. ...or so 'they' would have you feel. frickin' arrogant thought police.

Now that's an interesting tidbit. Hmmm. I'm rethinking my ATS experience.

... Seriously tho, that seems to be exactly what's happening in America today. No one is allowed to ask the important questions or criticize the administration - step out of line and you're attacked, and called "anti-American." Then the discussion is all about being anti-American - and the important questions are blown away in the wind.

...Like why does "medicine" makes us sicker? What are the corporate links between drug manufacturers, insurance providers and credit companies? Who exactly is profiting from this mess and how does it all work together?

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I just found this thread again and it's VERY relevant:

US Dollar Under Fire

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
In the last 20 years our government has been running by corporations, and has taken hold of “America Democracy” they now as you pointed out Sofi, even involved in laws to take away “the peoples right” to question them, is that is not the prove of it them I wonder what else we need to convince people of what is going on in our country.

A government that is for its people will always pull toward what is good for the people but in this instances is nothing for us but hardship.

I find this quote interesting because it applies in a way of what is going on right now we our rights.

The first amendment "does not intend to guarantee men freedom to say what some private interest pays them to say for its own advantage. It intends only to make men free to say what, as citizens, they think."
-- Alexander Meiklejohn, educator and philosopher 1872-1964

If you see today in our country, property and interest are more important than human rights, corporations has been given the right to have a body and to be protected even more than human beings.

The powerful sounding words in state constitutions ("all political power is inherent in the people"), corporation codes, chartering mechanisms, old judicial charter revocations ("The life of a corporation is, indeed, less than that of the humblest citizen," NY State Court of Appeals, People v North River Sugar Refining Co., 1890), endless regulatory and administrative laws, July 4th oratory about democracy and ceaseless propaganda in general make it seem that we the people are in charge.

The truth is that corporation has been given so much power that the federal courts, protect them with not shame. People does no longer has the right to govern themself but are govern by the power given to them.

They also take our rights as citizens, who has help them do that?

Who is responsible for such usurpations? Who must answer? Legislators, executives and judges, attorneys general and secretaries of state are to blame for corporate exterminations, demolitions, annihilations, slaughters, eradications, liquidations and extinctions of people's fundamental human rights, and of the species, places and biological systems which logically follow.

We may had abolished slavery but as now we are under a new type of slavery the one run by corporations.

www.poclad.org...

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I see your English is excellent today, Marg.

Question: Corporations equate to Capitolism. As such, is Capitolism wrong or should it be controlled by the "state"?

seekerof

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Well Seeferof if you have something in mind about my spelling spill the beans by all means.

After all you seem so concern about my writing.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Let’s talk about the health care in our country, in 2004, 45 million Americans can not get sick because they can not afford health insurance.

By 2006 is expected that 53.7 million Americans will be without insurance and insurances most targeted are children.

Uninsured U.S. children face a higher risk of developmental delays than those with health coverage (Hidden Costs, Value Lost: Uninsurance in America, Institutes of Medicine: National Academies Press, 2003)

www.nchc.org...

covertheuninsuredweek.org...

Health care was one of Bush campaign issue in his first term and again in his second term, so far we have seen only empty promises.

But like sofi pointed out Mr. Bush make sure that limiting awards in medical malpractice lawsuits was.

Mean while the insurance industry are a multi- trillion- dollar market.

The industry often is divided into categories such as life/health and property/casualty. Life insurance dominates the mix, making up about 60 percent of all premiums

Then I wonder how come we still have 45 million people with not affordable insurance.

www.collegejournal.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   
seekerof
Was that a genuine question or simply ornamental trappings of your mockery?

Sofi
The situation with the Federal Reserve is troubling, and always has been. Nobody seems to care though, which is even more troubling. It's an incredible feat, to evade the IRS, enslave the people, and escape public notice, but they've done it for some time. The fact that they're a religious organization is new to me. Can anyone guess what religious organization America's economy belongs to? I have a guess, but I wouldn't want to voice it for fear of being labeled "Anti-Semitic." Can anyone guess what my guess was?

This should be generating huge amounts of discussion, but so far very few people have responded. I wonder why?

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Nice inputs from all.

We all need to focus and remember: People created government and are the parents of government. Government is the creator of Corporations and is the parent of corporations.

As such, government should spend much of it's energy "parenting" it's children. But we should being do the same with government. Granted, now it is so out of control we cannot bring it back under control.

The scam to the medical industry is quite simple. The human body will take of itself in 90% of all cases. You don not need the doctor or anybody else. But the doctors are wealthy and wise. They have spent much on advertising and now have the media in their pocket. My local news has a 2 minute blog on proper health care. And the Pharmaceuticals are standing in line right behind the doctors backing them up because only the doctors can prescribe their drugs.

And the drug companies can't patent plants so the "only" answer to any ailment is some man made chemical with so many side effects it's amazing you will ever feel good again...

As President Clinton talked about Federal Health Control, our medical costs were rising at better than 10%. Its now been 12 years at 10% each year. And government has done nothing to control it in hopes that it would become so costly to us that the only option would be government control in the future. And it is becoming true. I'm one of those uninsured and dread the thought of becoming ill, especially with the new bankruptcy rules.

As to the Federal Reserve, can you prove its religious overtones? The last I knew, it was a private corporation that refused to release the names of the true owners. I find it interesting that it can charge the US government for every dollar it makes and everyone of those same dollars get into "circulation" by someone have to borrowing the money. THE FRS collects twice plus interest.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qwas
Nice inputs from all.

We all need to focus and remember: People created government and are the parents of government. Government is the creator of Corporations and is the parent of corporations.

Mussolini said "When governments run the corporations it's communism, but when corporations run the government it's fascism." ...Read that here on Ats a while ago and keep finding places to bring it up yet again.

...The founding fathers never meant America to be a fascist state - I think they worked actively to prevent this from happening. Time t get back on track.

The scam to the medical industry is quite simple. The human body will take of itself in 90% of all cases. You don not need the doctor or anybody else.

Partly true, partly not IMO. ...New industries and technologies have created new chemicals, poisons and diseases that the human body is not equipped to handle in any way.

Most of what passes for "modern medicine" is just a scam to cover up the growing epidemics.

And the drug companies can't patent plants

They can and they do, as genetic information. A number of indigenous groups in South America are fighting this trend as appropriation and on other grounds.

As President Clinton talked about Federal Health Control, our medical costs were rising at better than 10%. Its now been 12 years at 10% each year. And government has done nothing to control it in hopes that it would become so costly to us that the only option would be government control in the future. And it is becoming true. I'm one of those uninsured and dread the thought of becoming ill, especially with the new bankruptcy rules.

Good luck. Unfortunaetly you're right. It's just getting worse.

As to the Federal Reserve, can you prove its religious overtones?

The Fedreal Researve is incorporated as a "religious non-profit" entity. ...Use the link for 'Delaware Corporations' above for details.

The explanation is that this was the most 'appropriate' designation. The truth is that 'religious non-profits' are totally protected from any scrutiny whatsoever.

I find it interesting that it can charge the US government for every dollar it makes and everyone of those same dollars get into "circulation" by someone have to borrowing the money. THE FRS collects twice plus interest.

Interesting observation.

PS. My apologies to all. I wrote and posted this article in a very dry form - then later I edited very quickly and changed the title to make it more appealing. ...The result is convoluted and pretty much sucks IMO - but I'm just going to leave it alone now.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
I see your English is excellent today, Marg.

Even tho it's one of your favorite topics seekerof, I fail to see how marg's English language abilities pertain to the subject at hand. Honestly looks like harassment to me.

Question: Corporations equate to Capitolism. As such, is Capitolism wrong or should it be controlled by the "state"?

When governments run corporations it's communism - when corporations run government it's fascism.

IMO - we can lose the fascism. ...I like small business. Big international corporations are governments in their own right, and compete with nations without having to follow the international rules, laws and constraints that apply to countries.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Actually sofi the government when run by corporations may be fascism, but also, is called aristocracy of the elite, with so many conspiracies on secret societies is very truth that only the elites in these societies are becoming the leaders in our nation so we should call the “aristocratic elite” they don’t have to worry ever about were and from your next check is coming from.

People will treat you because who you are, been born in the right family and never your intelligence is taken into consideration, just been born in the right family will lend you a place in society and a seat in the highest office of the nation.

We have government run corporations and private run corporations.

Corporations are malleable not because they can be molded but because they can mold themselves to fix the existing governments.

Corporations will support tyrant regimes as long as is profitable for them, for those that do not want to fall in their hands they can create and executed regimes change.

While they had to most of the time abide by our laws, no necessarily they have to do so in other countries they are operating.

And again when the corporations were given “legal person” status, they can legally claim the same privileges as the human citizens in this country.

So it comes to pass that the United states have been defined as a “Federal Corporation” as in title 28, VI, Chapter 176, sub chapter A. Section 3002.

www.law.cornell.edu...

So in other words, our nation can be exploited.

I feel that a nation that is for sale to the highest bidder doesn’t belong anymore to the American citizen, but to any entity that can afford it.

This part of the constitution bring to mind what American to me is all about it.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

I wonder how many people in our great nation are truly happy and feels that our elected government is doing the right thing.

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Hello,
we can lose the autocracy. ...I like modest business. Enormous worldwide companies are legislatures in their particular right, and rival countries without needing to accompany the universal guidelines, laws and requirements that have an association with nations.

housing loan singapore
edit on 6-1-2013 by Truimph because: (no reason given)

top topics

join