It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt to join South Africa genocide case at ICJ

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2v2
Here's some quotes from leaders (not just civilians) in Israel:

"There are no innocent civilians in Gaza"

Who said it? That's problematic if a member of the war cabinet or someone planning the military operations said it.

"Gaza is the city of evil, we will turn all the places in which Hamas deploys and hides into ruins. I am telling the
people of Gaza – get out of there now. We will act everywhere and with full power”

That's literally the opposite of genocide. They're warning civilians to get out of the area before they attack. You are incapable of rational thought if you think this belongs with these other 3.

“Those are animals, they have no right to exist. I am not debating they way it will happen, but
they need to be exterminated”.

"Bring down buildings!! Bomb without distinction!! Stop with this impotence. You have ability.
There is worldwide legitimacy! Flatten Gaza. Without mercy! This time, there is no room for
mercy!"

Who said it? That's problematic if a member of the war cabinet or someone planning the military operations said it. If it's just some minister that has nothing to do with how the war is being conducted, it does not prove anything because they aren't the ones controlling the war.

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Since you can't do research, I did it:

Herzog, not part of the war cabinet, doesn't make decisions about how the war is being fought. It's wrong and I condemn it, but it is not proof Israel is committing genocide because he has no say in what the Israeli military is doing.

"Gaza is the city of evil, we will turn all the places in which Hamas deploys and hides into ruins. I am telling the
people of Gaza – get out of there now. We will act everywhere and with full power”

Not problematic in any way, shape or form. Desperate attempt to pad your claims.

“Those are animals, they have no right to exist. I am not debating they way it will happen, but

Minister of Education, has nothing to do with how the war is being fought. And it's unclear whether he was talking about Hamas or all Palestinians. If all Palestinians, it's wrong and I condemn it, but it is not proof Israel is committing genocide because he has no say in what the Israeli military is doing.

"Bring down buildings!! Bomb without distinction!! Stop with this impotence. You have ability.
There is worldwide legitimacy! Flatten Gaza. Without mercy! This time, there is no room for
mercy!"

An MK, has nothing to do with how the war is being fought. It's wrong and I condemn it, but it is not proof Israel is committing genocide because he has no say in what the Israeli military is doing.

To prove it's genocide, you'd have to show that the military is conducting the war with an intent to wipe out the Palestinian people.

As I posted earlier in the thread, the hard data shows the exact opposite. The Israeli military is being exceptionally careful. This is proven by basic math and historical facts.

To be clear, even a genocidal statement by a member of the war cabinet wouldn't be conclusive proof. That's akin to saying if someone says "I'm going to kill you" and you later wind up dead, those 2 facts alone are conclusive proof that person murdered you. Obviously that's not the case. You'd have to prove the person committed the act with intent.

There is no evidence Israel is acting with such intent. The genocide claim is debunked.
edit on 13-5-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I posted the definition as published on the UN website.

Killing members of the group;
Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
Elements of the crime
www.un.org...

Which is the very definition of the rocket and motor attacks out of Gaza into Israel with nothing but the goal to kill Jews.

So your best argument is that after years of Hamas and Palestinian rocket attacks in the tens of thousands committing genocide against Jews. Israel engages in a war, to stop the years of genocide by your definition, with Hamas that commits active war crimes and cowers behind human shields. Your best argument ignoring Israel is protecting itself against genocide is Israel is committing genocide based on inflated numbers and propaganda from Hamas and the Palestinian Authority?

Sad on your part.

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asher47

Just glass them all and get this over with...the bleeding hearts and snowflakes have very short memories.
.this won't mean anything when the next "thing" for them to jump on comes along. Useful idiots of the left is all they aspire to be and all they will ever be.

Again, this is why I firmly believe Israel is committing genocide.

Posts like this and statements like this from Israel.

"Them all" include babies and people who just want to take care of their families.

Your posts advocate genocide.

Very nice! You reading comprehension is halfway decent...yes "them all" means all of them..down to the last insect roaming the strip.
That's the only way this will end.
The nieve left...lol..
You should brush up on history and how brutal wars are...we are not any more civilized than we were 2000 years ago...no matter how much you folks want to think so. The actions of Hamas on Oct 7 prove that. Israel is t rapidly g the babies or women or cutting off heads and using the neck hole for sexual pleasure. Isreal isn't microwaving babies or lighting people on fire. If Hamas surrendered this would end..they wont..so it continues and their Palestinian supporters won't do anything but shield them and claim victim hood. They started it...Isreal will end it.

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   

a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Statements made by Israel themselves prove intent to commit genocide.

There are even a number of posters here who have openly admitted to wanting people in Gaza dead.

Here is the database:

law4palestine.org...

Good...let them...
However there is no such thing as Palestine..the majority of the Palestinians are ancestors of Jordanian refugees....Jordan won't help them because they are all terrorist sympathizers and supporters.
So in order to genocide them Israel would have to destroy Jordan too...that isn't going to happen.
.so stop using the word genocide out of context.

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   

mercy!"

Sorry dear....but the truth hurts...and those words speak truth about the Philistines. 💯

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Just glass them all and get this over with...the bleeding hearts and snowflakes have very short memories.
.this won't mean anything when the next "thing" for them to jump on comes along. Useful idiots of the left is all they aspire to be and all they will ever be.

Again, this is why I firmly believe Israel is committing genocide.

Posts like this and statements like this from Israel.

"Them all" include babies and people who just want to take care of their families.

Your posts advocate genocide.

Very nice! You reading comprehension is halfway decent...yes "them all" means all of them..down to the last insect roaming the strip.
That's the only way this will end.
The naive left...lol..
You should brush up on history and how brutal wars are...we are not any more civilized than we were 2000 years ago...no matter how much you folks want to think so. The actions of Hamas on Oct 7 prove that. Israel isnt raping the babies or women or cutting off heads and using the neck hole for sexual pleasure. Isreal isn't microwaving babies or lighting people on fire. If Hamas surrendered this would end..they wont..so it continues and their Palestinian supporters won't do anything but shield them and claim victim hood. They started it...Isreal will end it.

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Asher47

So in order to genocide them Israel would have to destroy Jordan too...that isn't going to happen.

I'm not saying there is a genocide but I don't think genocide has anything to do with numbers.

edit on 13-5-2024 by jofafot because: added quote

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 07:21 PM
link   
ANYWAYS
the topic is . .
Even Egypt has had enough of zionism's
inhumanity, Which SAYS everything.

. . the knee-jerk of israel was short sighted,
effectively LOSING all morality and all respect.

Israel isnt. . lighting people on fire.

Worse, way way WORSE, you didn't even mention israel
using white phosphorus on children.
Or 'defence' forces training fascists
in using chainsaws on civilian peasants,
yes chainsaws. Globally israel has been nothing
but bad karma world wide.
The Secret History of Israel's Role in Genocide in Colombia
www.uncaptured.media...

Only those, who are being blackmailed are stringed along.

Equality=Freedom=Peace

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 07:26 PM
link   
lol getting the support of South Africa in the arena of genocides is laughable at best, like hitler supporting a league of anti nazi’s.

Egypt might also have the worst human rights record spanning 1000s of years who gives one single F what those 2 s holes have to say.

Why do you even value you their opinions? There almost as bad as Palestine. These are 2 losers fighting to support the biggest loser.

Anyone good luck to you ToneD truely….couldn’t imagine playing for the team you do. Good luck allahs speed
a reply to: ToneD

edit on 13-5-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
lol getting the support of South Africa in the arena of genocides is laughable at best, like hitler supporting a league of anti nazi’s.

Egypt might also have the worst human rights record spanning 1000s of years who gives one single F what those 2 s holes have to say.

Why do you even value you their opinions? There almost as bad as Palestine. These are 2 losers fighting to support the biggest loser.

Anyone good luck to you ToneD truely….couldn’t imagine playing for the team you do. Good luck allahs speed
a reply to: ToneD

Everyone gives a F about what egypt does since they are not letting any palestinian refugees inside. I am a new user and even I have seen it being mentioned atleast a few times on this forum.
edit on 13-5-2024 by jofafot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 07:50 PM
link   

However there is no such thing . .

Obvious that you didn't attend Uni or College,
and doubts of a high school diploma . .
just saying.
Can you handle pictures though ? ? :
upload.wikimedia.org...

lol getting the support of South Africa . . .

Priceless actually.
Tell us how you really feel
what Nelson Mandela did for his people ? ?

edit on 13-5-2024 by ToneD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

So your best argument is that after years of Hamas and Palestinian rocket attacks in the tens of thousands committing genocide against Jews. Israel engages in a war, to stop the years of genocide by your definition, with Hamas that commits active war crimes and cowers behind human shields. Your best argument ignoring Israel is protecting itself against genocide is Israel is committing genocide based on inflated numbers and propaganda from Hamas and the Palestinian Authority?

Why is there is such pressure to Genocide Israel? 70 years of stealing land, killing those that fight back, round up the ones that don't flee elsewhere to Gaza. Now it is time to bury all those dirty little secrets and grab a bit more land. In setting this standard with it's boarder disputes, Egypt is going to have a better idea of what is really going on and more at risk of such a continued foreign policy.

I don't see the risk of genocide to Israel decreasing while Israel continues such a policy.
edit on 13-5-2024 by kwaka because: added last sentence

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

Since you can't do research, I did it:

Herzog, not part of the war cabinet, doesn't make decisions about how the war is being fought. It's wrong and I condemn it, but it is not proof Israel is committing genocide because he has no say in what the Israeli military is doing.

Not problematic in any way, shape or form. Desperate attempt to pad your claims.

Minister of Education, has nothing to do with how the war is being fought. And it's unclear whether he was talking about Hamas or all Palestinians. If all Palestinians, it's wrong and I condemn it, but it is not proof Israel is committing genocide because he has no say in what the Israeli military is doing.

mercy!"

An MK, has nothing to do with how the war is being fought. It's wrong and I condemn it, but it is not proof Israel is committing genocide because he has no say in what the Israeli military is doing.

To prove it's genocide, you'd have to show that the military is conducting the war with an intent to wipe out the Palestinian people.

As I posted earlier in the thread, the hard data shows the exact opposite. The Israeli military is being exceptionally careful. This is proven by basic math and historical facts.

To be clear, even a genocidal statement by a member of the war cabinet wouldn't be conclusive proof. That's akin to saying if someone says "I'm going to kill you" and you later wind up dead, those 2 facts alone are conclusive proof that person murdered you. Obviously that's not the case. You'd have to prove the person committed the act with intent.

There is no evidence Israel is acting with such intent. The genocide claim is debunked.

You need to let the courts decide whether there is a case of genocide or not. If your points were valid there would have been no courts to refer to and no legal processes .We would have asked you or other apologists to give us their view. But fortunately it's not like that.

The senior figures you are referring to have shown clear intent and have placed themselves and their country into a very difficult position.

And because actions speak louder than words(!) there is plenty of material the courts can look at and decide whether there is a genocide that is currently happening in Gaza and in the area. Genocide is a legal term which you don't seem to understand. It's not just you but all apologists and Zionists. Ot let's say some of them pretend they don't understand.

Given the mass killings of innocent civilians and ethnic cleansing of Palestinians in Gaza, Israel will indeed need very good lawyers and international support that it doesn't have. There are not many countries left to support Israel in any shape or form.

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Geroton

It's interesting if Israel is so innocent, why are they having US Senators threaten the families of the ICC.

They can't exactly call the ICC racists, can they?

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ToneD

However there is no such thing . .

Obvious that you didn't attend Uni or College,
and doubts of a high school diploma . .
just saying.
Can you handle pictures though ? ? :
upload.wikimedia.org...

lol getting the support of South Africa . . .

Priceless actually.
Tell us how you really feel
what Nelson Mandela did for his people ? ?

Is it obvious because I'm not a brainwashed twit and think outside the box?
Too bad you are wrong, many years in school and Valedictorian of my surgical tech class.
Par for the course for you folks though...when you have no intelligent recourse you ad hominen attack based on your own insecurities on the top and in general life...I get it...work on yourself before we have another accident when you lose your mind this November.
"Palestine" will be thouroughly pacified by then...and that will let me sleep better knowing there are less terrorists in the world.
And chainsaws are cheaper than bombs and bullets in mass...good for Isreal to think outside the box.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 04:37 AM
link   

a reply to: Geroton

It's interesting if Israel is so innocent, why are they having US Senators threaten the families of the ICC.

They can't exactly call the ICC racists, can they?

That's something new!
Anyone can guess who the hell is going on with all these right wing senators who have lost their mind after Israel has lost support everywhere in the world.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Mwawa

Anyone can guess who the hell is going on with all these right wing senators who have lost their mind after Israel has lost support everywhere in the world.

Something about 9/11, Seth Rich and Epstein island?

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Geroton
The senior figures you are referring to have shown clear intent

That's why nobody can cite their clear intent? They have to cite stuff like Netanyahu saying "we are close to total victory" as proof of genocide? It's the most rock stupid nonsense I've seen in years.

And because actions speak louder than words(!) there is plenty of material the courts can look at and decide whether there is a genocide that is currently happening in Gaza and in the area.

Yes, there is plenty of material the courts can look at, like the casualty data that proves Israel is being more careful to avoid civilian deaths than most modern armies are in war.

Genocide is a legal term which you don't seem to understand.

Like when I caught another member trying to mislead us by cutting out a critical part of the legal definition, and then I posted the entire definition and correctly explained how the cut part completely changed the dynamic? That's the lack of understanding I showed?

ethnic cleansing of Palestinians in Gaza

I love how you were crying about me being an apologist, and then you post terrorist propaganda like this. And you actually think you're objective.

You and daughter and gortex and the rest of your ilk got tricked by a terrorist group that routinely uses rape and other war crimes as a deliberate tactic into thinking Israel was committing genocide. You admire rapists and war criminals so much that you can't accept the fact that they misled you.

The real question is why you all have such grand admiration for rapists and murderers.

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

The real question is why you all have such grand admiration for rapists and murderers.

I bet the reply has something about zionists…

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join