It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CYM Corporation and Adrenochrome Production

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
David Zublick from the Dark Outpost talks about one investigation that found +30K foster children where used to test an AIDS vaccination during the 1980's and 90's. It starts at 14:40 and goes for about 40 minutes. It is on Bitchute as David got dumped in the latest Youtube purge.

Dark Outpost 07-27-2020 Foster Children Used As Human Guinea Pigs

An in-depth report outlines the disgusting history of foster child experimentation in our country that has been taking place for at least the past four decades, revealing how Dr. Anthony Fauci and other prominent names continue to abuse foster children left and right in the name of promoting “public health.”

Anthony Fauci is married to Christine Grady, who currently works on the medical ethics board. During the 1990's she worked with AIDS patients. With this kinds of standards in medical ethics, just how far does it all go?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   
For one suspect of where FT.KILM maybe, I do find this post on another thread interesting.

I live pretty close to Ft Hood. The local chatter about that place is that folks with rank are into the human trafficking biz. This is why so many soldiers end up dead there. And because its rank officers, without a body they just list them as AWOL.

I can tell you that Killeen is a literal #hole. I may go there to shop or something, but i don't stick around longer than an afternoon. At a gun range a couple weeks back, just to the east of Killeen, the range owner told me he'd lived in the Gatesville area for 30 years, and hadn't been inside Killeen in almost 20

Uncle Sam's Snuff Factory

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Spreadsheet of CYM inmate list

I have put together an excel file of all the inmates contained in the CYM documentation. Maybe it helps someone determine if this is fact or fiction. The picture that is presented by going through this data is of a large organization that gets kids of a variety of ages, usually around the ages of 5-12. Most are disposed of by the age of 8-16.

Looking at the inmate ID, it appears to be a two part ID. The first number looks to be an incremental counter as new people are added to the system. The second part looks to be a checksum to validate records and distinguish when the same counter is used across a large network. There are a few cases where people do have the same first part of the ID.

There are a few close matches in the incremental counter, usually there are large gaps of a few hundred or more. This gives the impression that most that enter this system do not end up in this darker aspect of it. Delinquent and troubled kids in the foster system is a suspect.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
There is a website www.cymkitchen.com/contact coming up when searching for CYM Island. This site is not working at this time and there in nothing on the way back machine about it.

GITMO what is really happening.

Steven D. Kelley of Truth Cat Radio has been reporting on the underground around the Getty for a while. Another bad place. In this video he confirms that Adrenochrome harvesting is taking place at Gitmo. Not sure of his source at this time.

The history of Gitmo is in rendition, water boarding and other torturous methods under the direction of Dick Cheney. Also have been reports of recent upgrades and extensions to the facilities at Gitmo. C Vine was reporting on some trials taking place at Gitmo earlier this years, things have since dried up.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
GTMO Grand Finale About to Begin! (The POTUS Checkmate) ~ Deep Dive into Observations & Opinion.

This is a recent update from C Vine. Covid has been part of the reason why the trials at Gitmo have stalled. Also been a lot of problems with Judges moving around. One trial is set to start backup on Jan 11, 2021. I do find this date interesting with the current election madness going on. Should be a clearer picture which way things are going by then.

The video also looks into some of the Trump - Saudi connections going on. Looks like the deal was Trump went with a heap of NSA documentation about the human trafficking, torture and adrenochrome trade. They where offered to work for Trump or the declass drops and the public will sort it out.

A lot of other large companies where offered the same deal, including Jack Dorsey of twitter. Not sure what is going on there now with the censorship of Trump on twitter. Perhaps big tech and the media has put off of their chips on a Biden win? Biden looks fine to keep the adrenochrome flowing with Hunters laptop from hell.

So what is Trumps plan? There are a lot of big players wrapped up in all of this.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   
There is one account on Gab that goes by the name CYM Corporation

gab.com...

This account started up around the time the documents came out and is very much in theme with it's culture. Looking for staff, advertising the products, discussing business expansions, pro Biden and threatening those that are trying to expose this.

gab.com...

One of the images uploaded to CYMCorporation account

Since starting this thread I have had some email me about this. Initially they assumed I was involved and have been reluctant to provide any further details about it. Apparently my email address turned up in the computer systems associated to CYM. It is good to hear I have been making some progress into exposing this darkness.

Overall it does appear that there is something going on with all of this. Will Trump win, take down the CIA and drain the swamp or does Biden take the steal and the depopulation agenda goes ahead?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Hey dude, your work is admirable keep it up

These mf'ers need taking down

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   

# Prepared by North Angel Data Center Corporation
# Unless otherwise stated, this data remains property of U. S. Government
adrenochrome_quality_rating: 4.98
estimated_sale_value: 75387.24
extraction_date: '2019-06-05'
extraction_facility_cover: Comet Pizza
extraction_location:
- Extraction Suite
- CYM-Q
extraction_reports:
- adrenochrome_extracted_g: 4.682
adrenochrome_quality: TAINTED
extraction_subject:
condition:
- Healthy
date_of_birth: '2014-09-01'
died_during_extraction: false
extraction_subject_name: Sandro Pinto
subject_id: '10546'
suicide_risk: true
weight: 24.64
extraction_technician's_notes: !!binary |
SVNCQmJHd2dkR2hsSUc1aGJXVnpJR2x1SUhSb2FYTWdaRzlqZFcxbGJuUWdZWEpsSUcxaFpHVWdk
WEF1SUNFPQ==
five_g_frequency: 68.419
five_g_signal_strength: 1
five_g_technique: standard beam former
five_g_used: true
hours_of_torture: 7
method_of_extraction: lumbar_pierce
type_of_torture_r16_a_code: 3
- adrenochrome_extracted_g: 5.41
adrenochrome_quality: A
extraction_subject:

Link

Found this on some Qanon boards. It was a small leak that came out a year or two ago from China. A father found it on his sons laptop after he passed away is a possible source. One anon called it debunked a while ago.

i did not find any matches with the Date of Birth from the other data. The subject ID does not match the inmate ID, looks like part of anther table or database with variations in the recorded fields.

What does stand out and match is North Angel Data Center Corporation. Have not been able to find much on them yet, CIA is on the suspect list.

There are a couple of sites in the way back machine, www.adrenochrome.com and www.adrenochrome.net. In 2018, an attempt was made to start the ADC cryptocoin based on etherum ERC20 standacd, has gone quite since.

etherscan.io...

<< 1   >>

join