It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Pizza thing was a False Flag -Theory

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Why the Pizza thing was a False Flag -Theory

Disclaimer: This is more of a discussion on recent events and it is in compliance with:
Why ATS No Longer Serves "Pizzagate" - The Discussion Thread

While many of us know the human trafficking networks is real on a global level. It is not isolated to those pizza places mentioned in many social media networks. Why was the focus ONLY on comet pizza and not the whole picture?
(People forgot Monica Peterson's death and focused mostly on ONE single restaurant instead of the whole picture.)

Being honest here, there is something extremely fishy on how this story was concocted. Since day one I hesitated on truly following or even covering this story;(I kept my eye on it though. But something inside me told me that there is something twisted going on and it has to do with censorship.) but the thing that struck me more was the gunman who entered comet pizza. When you google the gunman's name, you will get the following result:

Actor...
Crisis....Actor... (calling it for how I see it.)

Conclusion: False Flag Alert
Prediction: Massive Censorship Incoming

Whether or not Comet Pizza is involved, unless there is actual video or concrete evidences coming out; people should not point fingers at anyone. Investigate yes. Ask questions? of course! But, blindly accusing people without solid concrete evidences is not the way to go.

This article explains the difference between both concrete and circumstantial evidences and it is a very useful advice on how to investigate.
At best: all people have is circumstantial evidence. Without concrete evidences, it is a recipe for disaster. It is simply how the law works.

Facts may be proved by direct or circumstantial evidence or by a combination of both.

Direct evidence can prove a fact by itself. For example, if a witness testifies he saw it raining outside before he came into the courthouse, that testimony is direct evidence that it was raining.

Circumstantial evidence also may be called indirect evidence. Circumstantial evidence does not directly prove the fact to be decided, but is evidence of another fact or group of facts from which you may conclude the truth of the fact in question. For example, if a witness testifies that he saw someone come inside wearing a raincoat covered with drops of water, that testimony is circumstantial evidence, because it may support a conclusion that it was raining outside.

Both direct and circumstantial evidence are acceptable types of evidence to prove or disprove the elements of a charge, including intent and mental state and acts necessary to a conviction, and neither is necessarily more reliable than the other. Neither is entitled to any greater weight than the other. You must decide whether a fact in issue has been proved based on all the evidence.

Criminal Law 223. Direct and Circumstantial Evidence: Defined

Circumstantial versus Direct Evidence

However, the wikileaks do give clues and plenty of circumstantial evidences but so far no solid ones.I agree with Alex Jones that pizzagate is a distraction. ( or rather the potential for one big false flag is there.)

I'm not saying that there is no trafficking going on, because there is on a global level. I am however saying, that Comet Pizza or this pizzagate thing is a big distraction and as I told a few members here before, it reeks of false flag, especially with the gunman who happens to be an actor.
IMBD is a profile network for Hollywood and actors. This alone should raise many questions.

But if you are not convinced think about this one and I'll let you draw your own conclusions:

1. Julian Assange disappeared mid October (still no proof of life).
2. At the same time the "deadman switch activated"
3. Rumor: Wikileaks was compromised by the CIA
4. Still no word from Julian Assange

Hypothesis: the False Flag may be related with Wikileaks and Julian Assange's disappearance.

This is much bigger than people think it is and I think in the end we are all being played. Do not underestimate the power of the elites. They are master chess players and they are infamously known for funding both sides of wars throughout history. What makes you think this is not one of those cases?

You can call me a shill, or whatnot. But before you label me as such; try and ponder on what was said here, And combine it with what is happening right now. The agenda of censorship in my opinion was well orchestrated. And many fell for the bait.

Remember the Elites Motto:

Problem- Reaction- Solution

Note: I am not debunking the claims of human trafficking networks.
I am however stating that the Pizza thing is very much a trap and the one concrete evidence we DO have, is that the gunman is an ACTOR.

edit on th2016000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 06 Dec 2016 10:33:07 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 06 Dec 2016 10:33:07 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: Grammar

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Good way to trigger censorship! A guy shot the floor and surrendered. We don't want any more people shooting floors, do we? They might be terrorists! So let's stifle "fake news". I mean let's stifle what we think fake news is.

Your post is excellent. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

I hadn't seen that Pizza card from the illuminati card game.. but putting these different topics together does suggest that the pizza topic might in fact be a 'trap' of sorts, as you've suggested. Thanks for creating this thread OP

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I heard them talking about it on the radio this morning, as soon as I heard "fake news", false flag popped in my head. Not sure of it either way but the actor thing is a good find

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Excellent thread. This is what I just posted in another thread related to this gunman entering CPP. I'll just copy paste it here, because IMO it's very relevant to the discussion.

"New World Agenda did a fantastic job with a videoreport covering this incidence. There are way too many "coincidences" surrounding this story, you just can't make this stuff up.

Quick summary:
- The alleged shooter is Edgar Maddison Welch, a 28 year old movie actor. A few weeks ago he ran over a 13-year old boy, nearly killing him, and now he just happen to fire shots in CPP after "investigating" the "fake story" of pizzagate.
- His father, Harry Welch Jr., has some interesting (to say the very least) facts surrounding him as well. Turns out he is a movie writer and actor, and has written the movie The Mill, featuring his son, about "a Friday night party at an old abandoned mill, turns into a nightmare for 8 college kids. And to top it all up, he worked as an executive director for Protect-A-Child, a non-profit organization to prevent abuse and abduction of children.
- Then there happens to be a news reporter just at the scene when this all takes place. The area had already been taped off by police before the alleged shooting took place. The "eye witnesses" stories are weird and just don't make any sense.
- There are many more "coincidential" facts surrounding this story, but for that I urge you to watch the video in its entirety and do some more research yourself.

Once you start looking into it it becomes obvious this all has to do with further discrediting pizzagate and "conspiracy theories", and clamping down on the internet, the alternative media, and free speech even harder. TPTB are getting so desperate, it's becoming ridiculous, and are trying everything in their power to stop the truth ball from crushing them. We are in a "war". We are on the winning side, but only as long as we keep exposing this war that is being fought on our minds. It's a bumpy ride."

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

False Flag?

No, it was an insane theory started on 4chan, moved to Reddit, and the spread to UouTube, FaceBook, Twitter, and so on. It's all a fantasy about pedos, Democrats, and pizza. It's not real life or a false flag.

The source of all of this are conservative trolls at 4chan.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

False Flag?

No, it was an insane theory started on 4chan, moved to Reddit, and the spread to UouTube, FaceBook, Twitter, and so on. It's all a fantasy about pedos, Democrats, and pizza. It's not real life or a false flag.

Wrong. It involves Republicans as well. And twitter and facebook have actively censored the trending topic for weeks now

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
It's not really a false flag to out yourself and your friends as a bunch of pedos via leaked emails. But people should stay focused on Monica Peterson's death and the Clinton Foundation, pretty much every orphanage and major non-profit is suspect at this point. Unfortunately we live in a dystopian society controlled by pedophiles who treat us like cattle. I don't know how that's a false flag to know that piece of information for a fact. As we do now.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I hadn't seen that Pizza card from the illuminati card game.. but putting these different topics together does suggest that the pizza topic might in fact be a 'trap' of sorts, as you've suggested. Thanks for creating this thread OP

When ever the illuminati Card is involved, so is a false flag. So far noone on the net has been able to fully debunk that card game. It is very eerie with its 100% "prediction" rate.

Here is Hillary Clintons Card. Ironically called "Chain Letter."

Then add this story to the mix:

Wikileaks Drops Bombshell Cia Provided Podesta Emails To Wikileaks Not Russia! [video]

I wont draw conclusions, I will leave this one up to ATS to look into.

edit on th2016000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 06 Dec 2016 10:40:20 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 06 Dec 2016 10:40:20 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
They like dangling a carrot on a string to keep us looking away from what they want us to not see.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Lol. Or someone else could have the same name. Won't call you a shill. Just someone who easily jumps to conclusions without proof of anything and therefore should be ignored.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Combining this Op with another ATS thread I just read, it makes it seem like free speech is under attack!

EU banning fake news - ATS thread

Last night I was watching a video of Alex Jones interviewing one of the witnesses and it was so weird! The guy just wanted to focus on how good the pizza was and how bad AJ and fake media is rather than discussing the event. He also states he did not hear the gunshot. I'll find the video and update my comment.

It's all becoming clear! S&F!

edit on 6-12-2016 by raedar because: added video

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I'll go ahead and share a PM I sent to another member as it bears directly upon this idea:

Granted, there was a lot of crapposting regarding the topic, some of the wilder speculations seemed engineered specifically to cast a stink on anyone looking too closely.

I don't think it too big of a leap to conclude that there was some sort of coded talk within the podesta emails. There was not anything to indicate what the coded references meant, but it was pretty apparent that the words were not being used in their usual fashion.

But the fact that there was deliberate disinfo being posted and the media blitz like never before sure gave the idea (that the podestas and others in their circle were/are involved in this sick behavior in some way) a lot more weight than it might have had otherwise.

On the other hand, the whole thing could be the digital equivalent of 9/11 and was/is being used to achieve a desired result.

I would like to make one correction and I've made this same mistake myself a couple of times. It's "Monica PetersEn," not, "PetersOn." And that death is still shrouded in mystery. I looked in to that one and was not able to verify any direct connection to her being in Haiti as being related to anything to Clinton other than geographical location.

Every bit of verifiable evidence I was able to track down indicated that she was there to start a NGO which would have had the purpose of coordinating other NGOs (related to human trafficking) efforts.

Ironically enough, WaPo now has a fact checker story up about Monica Petersen and how her story got co-opted into the larger narrative.

Personally, I think there are enough oddities related to Petersen's death that merit a closer look, but at this time I don't think there are grounds to say it is Clinton-related.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

False Flag?

Hahaha I know for a fact you read that on CNN.

Sad.

I saw the article yesterday.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: snchrnct

The guy in this youtube video is a complete jackass. He's so sure of his little theory even though there isn't any solid evidence at all. Just a bunch of really thin coincidences strung together with his BS imagination. But his arrogance at thinking he knows everything from how police operate to how the insiders in politics run their lives. My guess is this young guy doesn't know sh*t about sh*t and has never experienced life outside his little bubble.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

The same could be said of Hillary's 'Vast Alt-Right Wing Conspiracy Theory', and yet that is still being used to justify and endless barrage of playing-at-civil-war scale divisive hate speeches and media 'coverage', even here in ATS. You might know some of their names.

edit on 6-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

False Flag?

I wish I could double star you for that, it all started with 4chan in what I really think was a bit of mischief leading up to the election and through the mighty power of keyboard detectives became a ridiculous monster.

I'm surprised that if someone is an actor then it must be a false flag (as some are saying)..... wasn't John Wilkes Booth an actor? Hmmmm, must have been a false flag.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
So you warn about making accusations without concrete evidence and then at the same time claim that Welch is a crisis actor because he is an actor by profession? Do you not see the contradiction here?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

False Flag?

I wish I could double star you for that, it all started with 4chan in what I really think was a bit of mischief leading up to the election and through the mighty power of keyboard detectives became a ridiculous monster.

I'm surprised that if someone is an actor then it must be a false flag (as some are saying)..... wasn't John Wilkes Booth an actor? Hmmmm, must have been a false flag.

Well JWB was part of a larger conspiracy, so yes, what a great example.

And its not just 4chan and conservatives. Im a hillary voter, whos had his eyes opened after actually investigating deeper.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join