It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Elpida, The Radcliffe Foundation, Clintons and #Pizzagate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: chiefsmom
Most have absolutely without a doubt convinced themselves that these people are guilty, guilty, guilty. No trial, no official investigation necessary
I'm trying to stop the madness on the internet. Impossible, I know - but I'm not going keep my mouth shut. Sorry.

Wow. So did you defend Trump when several women came out and accused him of sexual assault? Or the woman who said he raped her when she was underage? You really are the shining beacon of justice on the internet, we know. But only when it fits your narrative. Can you just stop already? Critical thinkers are trying to work here. Add to it or try critisize it properly. What you are doing is shutting down all discussion since it involves your loser candidate.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

i'm willing to entertain the fact that perhaps this isn't entirely correct. however, it seems as though you just took a cursory glance at some of the material, went into it already scoffing at how "ridiculous" it was to you. Mind made up before you probably even finished looking into the subject and went on your merry way. then perhaps continuing to only look at material that attempts to refute any/all claims made regarding pizzagate and jumping into a loop of confirmation bias.

And this is exactly the type of "critical thinking" that pedophile rings like the one in DC and elsewhere rely upon to continue their existence unhindered. And the fact that you dismiss the logo that the OP posted just because it's rotated and reversed is king of astonishing. If someone wrote out legitimate plans to commit a heinous crime, but wrote it backwards and upside down would that make anything less than what it is? Just because there's an attempt at concealment?

And it honestly just really shows how hard your burying your head in the sand because the truth would force you to confront something that challenges you allegiances. That's how it seems. I understand you don't want mob style vigilantes out there playing police detective. But, since these pedo rings involve upper elites the issue is these types of crimes won't be investigated properly by the authorities because the whole damn system is corrupted. One hand washes the other and it's not a fair fight. These people don't investigate their own. Not to mention that it's technically not a crime to be a pedophile and be sexually attracted to children(wonder why that is). So really you'd have to be caught in the act essentially.

There's a reason GQ ranked Alefantis as the "49th most powerful man in Washington DC" and it's not because he makes a mean pizza and has some ping pong tables in his restaurant.

Additionally, the Detroux case from Belgium proves the existence of protected pedo/snuff rings that involve the elite. If you havent heard or looked into that whole affair please do. And it's not something that just localized to Belgium. It's happening right here at home too.

edit on 1-12-2016 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

Well at least there were people who had specific personal testimonies, which is at least some kind of real evidence! How many personal testimonies do we have regarding child sex and James Alefantis or John Podesta or this Elpida organization? Oh that's right. Zero.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Well at least there were people who had specific personal testimonies, which is at least some kind of real evidence! How many personal testimonies do we have regarding child sex and James Alefantis or John Podesta or this Elpida organization? Oh that's right. Zero.

What happens on Jeffrey Epsteins island STAYS on Jeffrey Epsteins island

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

How many personal testimonies do we have from inside Bohemian Grove?

One.

ALEX FRIGGIN JONES for cryin out loud.

And you expects mountains of Googleable evidence fed to you like a mama bird?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

Are you denying that Alefantis' name is a family name and is Greek, not French?

Are you denying what I said about who called who a hotard?

Are you denying that the guy in the t-shirt was referencing a legitimate restaurant?

Are you denying the fact that Podesta never actually went to any Spirit Dinner at the artist's home?

Are you denying the fact that the "14" and fish drawing on Podesta's hands was in fact referring to an environmental group's website which listed all the places where environmentalism is so important and #14 on the list was in fact referring to the ocean and sea life (which Podesta listed as his favorite environmentalism cause)?

Are you denying that Podesta is a foodie, loves to cook gourmet meals and loves artisan pizza, so he consequently talks about food a lot in his personal emails?

And I'm the one who's burying my head in the sand???

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Are you denying that the guy in the t-shirt was referencing a legitimate restaurant?

Are you denying the fact that Podesta never actually went to any Spirit Dinner at the artist's home?

Are you denying the fact that the "14" and fish drawing on Podesta's hands was in fact referring to an environmental group's website which listed all the places where environmentalism is so important and #14 on the list was in fact referring to the ocean and sea life (which Podesta listed as his favorite environmentalism cause)?

Are you denying that Podesta is a foodie, loves to cook gourmet meals and loves artisan pizza, so he consequently talks about food a lot in his personal emails?

FACTS?

Don''t need no stinkin' facts.

Evil Conspiracies are too much fun to pay attention to the facts.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Why yes. Yes, you are. Glad we could get that out of the way. Doesn't it feel better to confront your bias? Progress. It's a thing.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

FACTS?

Ahh. Now it's complete. We have both tweedle dee AND tweedle dum to educate us.
Facts you say? Cool. How often did you defend Trump when presented with the facts? Ooh ooh, lemme guess! Zero.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I haven't stated any of that material as being evidence for me. Way to straw man on that one. Wow....

It's ok, go back to pretending that all politicians don't lie, they have your best interests in mind, they can't commit any crimes and that the justice system works flawlessly catching any and all criminals regardless of their status, position or connections.

Being naive and ignorant is so much easier than looking the truth in the face and acknowledging that perhaps, just perhaps you might be wrong.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Yup, or else the video evidence gets released and your life ruined.

Wait, I should let you know that is my personal opinion and not a "fact". Don't want to misrepresent Epstein in any way.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: dashen

Yup, or else the video evidence gets released and your life ruined.

Wait, I should let you know that is my personal opinion and not a "fact". Don't want to misrepresent Epstein in any way.

Yea, as if his child sex offender conviction isnt enough?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: Annee

FACTS?

Ahh. Now it's complete. We have both tweedle dee AND tweedle dum to educate us.
Facts you say? Cool. How often did you defend Trump when presented with the facts? Ooh ooh, lemme guess! Zero.

You're here too.

Trump? Facts? Like his bogus charity? Like him trying to make deals with Cuba during the embargo? Like him telling people who owe him money to give it to his charity instead so he didn't have to pay taxes on it?

Don't talk to me about Trump facts. I'm one of the few who actually did pay attention.

link   
a reply to: Necrobile

If you flip and rotate the traditional Indian swastika it becomes the Nazi swastika. Does that mean that the ancient people of the Indian subcontinent were Nazis?

link   

Well wait 30/40 years hence ..... You may get the required personal testimony

It takes a long time to assimilate the horror.

As I said in my previous post grown men, ex footballers took about 40 years to be

able to speak about the abuse that happened to them.

It personally took me 60 years to tell some one.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov

Being naive and ignorant is so much easier than looking the truth in the face and acknowledging that perhaps, just perhaps you might be wrong.

Right back at ya. The difference is, I am calling for hard evidence before condemning someone, and people like you are calling for their heads based on internet chatter.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Necrobile

If you flip and rotate the traditional Indian swastika it becomes the Nazi swastika. Does that mean that the ancient people of the Indian subcontinent were Nazis?

You mean the light skinned aryan invaders who took over the subcontinent and turned the dark skinned natives into an untouchable caste?
Doesnt sound like nazis to me.
Nope.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov

Right back at ya. The difference is, I am calling for hard evidence before condemning someone, and people like you are calling for their heads based on internet chatter.

And just how do you acquire hard evidence? That's right. It's called investigating the suspects. Why is that so foreign to you? You think we want heads on stakes? No, we want a non biased investigation, with no secret meetings on tarmacs. Is that too much to ask? Apparently so.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

So we should condemn someone because they sell and eat pizza or happen to use a logo that is similar but not the same as some secret child sex sign? Don't you think we need a little more than that to put someone away for the rest of their life, or ruin their livelihood or their reputation in their community?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I personallyvwould like to do a ground penetrating radar scan of cometpizza.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join