It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Elpida, The Radcliffe Foundation, Clintons and #Pizzagate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982

Hidden in plain site is a very real thing, child abuse seems to be a epidemic esp in the higher echelons of society, people of power will have a vested interest in anything that can p1ss on their parade and take actions to prevent the truth coming out

Child abuse is f#cking hideous...

*Hidden in plain sight* ....

Thereby lies the insidiousness of child abuse

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
All this pizza stuff that is being thrown around, and now company's websites that use these logos are starting to be taken down, just makes me believe this even more. Anyone not thinking this is real needs to open their eyes in my opinion. I'm just afraid there are too many elites involved so nobody is wanting to make a case of all this.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: chiefsmom

I'll copy my post on the other thread where the same question was asked:

I'll tell you why. It's scary to think how people have worked themselves into a frenzy over this.

I can't sit by quietly and watch how some nutbags whip themselves in a frenzy and possibly one of them will hurt or kill someone who hasn't even been accused by any parent or child of any wrongdoing.

I'm trying to stop the madness on the internet. Impossible, I know - but I'm not going keep my mouth shut. Sorry.

Well if anything I have learned there is no smoke without fire, and there does seem to be evidence of wrong doing to the point where a investigation should take place, if these people and orgs are using symbols that are linked to pedophile rings as is shown by the FBI's own report.

On one hand it could be a honest mistake but then we have the coincidence again (how often does these pop up in these cases??) of certain people all being linked. It is not some far off third world airline that has these symbols but actual orgs that have access to children and have links to vulnerable child as well.

People also stated the same nut bag tag regarding allegations about Jimmy Savile and look how that turned out, he was a B list celebrity but was connected beyond belief to the elites and got away scot free with horrific acts that I still feel have not even touched the tip of the iceberg..

If people want to accept there is nothing to see here then fine go with it and have a nice day but for many of us esp if you are a parent you may want a bit more proof, if that bothers some well so be it. I certainly will not be losing sleep over it..

RA

edit on 1-12-2016 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
I copied this off their FB page : Did you know: Our Founder Frank Giustra is a founding patron of the BoysClubNetwork, an at-risk youth mentoring support group: ow.ly... #ItCanBeDone

Might be worth looking into too no?

Warmest

Lags

That's more than a little disturbing considering the boys town connections exposed in 'Conspiracy of Silence'.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

a reply to: chiefsmom

I'll copy my post on the other thread where the same question was asked:

I'll tell you why. It's scary to think how people have worked themselves into a frenzy over this. Most have absolutely without a doubt convinced themselves that these people are guilty, guilty, guilty. No trial, no official investigation necessary - they think they've got it all figured out. Death threats, threats to burn down the pizza restaurant, etc. All that due to some right wing blogs who started this whole mess based on flimsy stuff, much of it either greatly exaggerated or straight up fabricated.

I can't sit by quietly and watch how some nutbags whip themselves in a frenzy and possibly one of them will hurt or kill someone who hasn't even been accused by any parent or child of any wrongdoing.

I'm trying to stop the madness on the internet. Impossible, I know - but I'm not going keep my mouth shut. Sorry.

Just like you and many others treated Trump the same way. Where's all the women he sexually assaulted? Disappeared all if the sudden because they dont need to use there lies to hurt him any more because he won

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

a reply to: slider1982

But it's not even the same symbol!!!

No but it is very close and since it is a Org that deals with children and those that are vulnerable and there seem to be links to others that have questions hanging over them what is the excuse to not look deeper???...

Just think how many designs one can come up with, almost infinite yet some how they come up with that, there is that coincidence again..

RA

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I honestly wish I could believe that.

I think what would really happen is if arrests were made the defense would change to:
" what about ..."
" you didn't say anything about ..."
" remember when _____ did _____"

Deflecting the acts rather than facing them. I wish nobody was doing this, but it's not a perfect word. Because of that I just wish some people on the "right" were implicated so that more intelligent minds would drop their blinders and get involved in the investigations.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

a reply to: slider1982

But it's not even the same symbol!!!

Just because it's been flipped and rotated doesn't mean it's not the same symbol. You can tell yourself all you want that it's not, but others see a connection. It's a foundation to help child refugees that uses a known pedophile symbol that's been flipped/rotated.

As others have said, "hidden in plain sight". There may not be any hard evidence, but there's enough smoke out there that there's got to be a fire.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

You are correct... but the link to the CF along with the very close resemblance of the symbol and them scrubbing it after Pizzagate....gives more light to shine less favorable on it being unrelated to Pedogate.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

are you just here to ridicule ?

Or protect the child abusers, their pattern of denial defies common sense.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Could you at least entertain the notion that they scrubbed the logo after getting some harassment by the internet sleuths who think they've got it all figured out?

Also, it appears that Elpida (Greek for "hope", not a play on the word "pedo") is a place for refugees in general, NOT just a place for refugee children, as has been spread erroneously on the internet. Yes, children refugees go there, along with the rest of their families.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigitalVigilante420

I am here to protect critical thinking and NOT just believing everything you read on the internet.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

WHOA! Excellent find, OP.

Good thing they changed their Logo...I guess they're aware...that WE are finally aware.

Thank you FBI!

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Well, they obviously didn't check the FBI page closely enough, because they have their triangle drawn wrong. They started their line going up instead of going across the bottom.

Stupid pedos.

That symbol is bang on, and why did they scrub it???

Nothing going on at all, these are all coincidences right?

What are your thoughts of Mr Alefantis instagram feed with a picture of a toddler that has the hashtag (hotard) beside it. Sorry if it is off topic but damn, you deny all the evidence as if it's nothing.

Give me a logical reason for that hashtag on a toddler pic?

Give me an explanation for "child preferences" chatter while that band was playing an event.

Give me an explanation for the codes which match symbols and secret references within the child lover community. Honestly, give me something to disbelieve this nightmare.

At this point it appears to me that you are on a crusade to defend this scum.

I hope I'm wrong.

This is some heads on a stake type stuff, the pitchforks are sharpened, choose your side wisely. I'm not religious but seeing this evil has caused my spirituality to evolve. There is true evil on this planet and you are defending it. Shame on you.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982

orgs that have access to children and have links to vulnerable child as well.

People also stated the same nut bag tag regarding allegations about Jimmy Savile and look how that turned out, he was a B list celebrity but was connected beyond belief to the elites and got away scot free with horrific acts that I still feel have not even touched the tip of the iceberg..

In the UK.....

This week two middle aged well known footballers have come forward and

accused the *coaches* of sexual abuse from way back when they were school

boys in the 70's/80's they said how it has effected their whole lives .... since

their TV interviews a phone help line was set up and that help line in a week

has had hundreds of calls.

It is even coming out that some who wanted to come forward and accuse their

abusers at the time it was happening, were paid off by the football clubs.

This is nothing new ..... It seems those in power think anything can be bought

and that children are fair game because they dont have a voice ..... and

anyway they are only children

*who is going to believe them!*

edit on 1-12-2016 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I am here to protect critical thinking and NOT just believing everything you read on the internet.

Ok, how about using your "critical thinking" and answer some of the questions I asked you.

You've not done well "debunking" any of the evidence, you simply call it internet conspiracy madness (paraphrasing). I am begging you to convince me that this is all wrong somehow. Please, tell me how this can all not be true.

Sadly I expect another deflective response from you

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

What are your thoughts of Mr Alefantis instagram feed with a picture of a toddler that has the hashtag (hotard) beside it.

A friend called Alefantis a hotard, then Alefantis called the friend a hotard in response. Wasn't referring to the todder.

Give me an explanation for "child preferences" chatter while that band was playing an event.

Some in the audience yelled out about children (obviously pizzagate believers), and the guy in the band made a very bad joke. Doesn't mean the guy who owns the pizza restaurant is a pedophile. Certainly wouldn't pass muster in a court of law.

Give me an explanation for the codes which match symbols and secret references within the child lover community. Honestly, give me something to disbelieve this nightmare.

Because it's a "pizza" restaurant, it automatically means it's a child sex trafficking ring?? Out of 30,000 emails, you get one about a handkerchief left somewhere, and it's automatically about child sex??

You guys are seriously suffering from pareidolia - you are seeing patterns that aren't really there, based on internet chatter.

This is some heads on a stake type stuff, the pitchforks are sharpened, choose your side wisely. I'm not religious but seeing this evil has caused my spirituality to evolve. There is true evil on this planet and you are defending it. Shame on you.

Oh there are pitchforks - that's what scares me. I do not defend evil. I defend critical thinking and not flying off the handle and condemning someone based on internet chatter.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Like it or not we need posters like kaylaluv to force us stepping up the quality of our evidence

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Here are a couple more myths vs facts:

Myth: Alefantis's name means "I love children" in French, so he must be a pedo!!

Fact: Alefantis is his family name (his siblings all have the same last name, as do his parents), it is Greek, not French, and it doesn't mean I love children in Greek either.

Myth: There's a photo Alefantis has on instagram with three guys and one of them has a t-shirt that says 'I heart L'enfants"!! Has to mean pedophilia!!!

Fact: The hashtag for this photo was #L'enfant Cafe and Bar. This is a restaurant in the D.C. area named after Pierre L'Enfant, a French architect around during colonial and post revolution times who did a lot of the city planning around D.C.

You cannot believe everything you see and read on the internet.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

I guess I don't understand, why you even post in these threads? You've made it very clear you don't believe this is going on, which is your prerogative, but why do you continue to come into them?

Others obviously believe there IS something going on here. Why does it bother you?

CTR trying to make good on it's investment and assets. Can't let that go to waste you know? They still have time to change the course of this election...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join