It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

page: 90
<< 87  88  89   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

I see what you did..

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
And Now, A Public Service Announcement...

I just posted the following in BB&Q:

Why ATS No Longer Serves "Pizzagate"

Why ATS No Longer Serves "Pizzagate" - The Discussion Thread

With this, I'm reluctantly but respectfully closing this thread, because we've had tons of problems (as the many removed posts attest) and I think it would be best if we started fresh with a clear understanding of how the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use apply to discussion of this subject.

The short version is that ATS is not a platform for online harassment, libel, cyberbullying or other forms of misuse. That's not to imply that anyone here is intentionally doing these things, but the nature of such abuse is such that repeating and amplifying it on the Internet is what perpetuates it, and that's not why we're here.

The discussion thread linked above is being offered as a place to talk about ATS policy, why it is what it is, and challenge it if you like. As long as comments are reasonably civil and pertinent to the issues, they are welcome.

I know it hasn't been easy trying to discuss this topic, and I'm hoping by discussing the reasons for that as clearly as we can, the end result will be better than the virtual minefields we may feel we're walking through now.

It's no secret that it sucks to have posts removed and threads closed -- especially without knowing why -- and I'm sorry to everyone who has invested their time and effort in contributing to this thread that it must end so.

I'm hopeful, however, that if we're all on the same page regarding what's appropriate for ATS and what's not, and why, that we as a community will be able to discuss "Pizzagate" and the many topics related to it in greater depth.

If there's one thing my time on ATS has taught me, it's that the potential for that is very, very good.

<< 87  88  89   >>

join