It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: katfish

I've never seen this level of push back against "literally nothing".

Think about the connections. Milo is close with Bannon. Breitbart was tweeting about Pedosta before his untimely death.

Bannon is in a position to avenge Andrew, but not yet. They need to make sure a bunch of pardons aren't handed down and everybody walks like Hastert.

Or they could be hoping that we forget and move on to the next tinfoil talking point.

Still, this trickled down to normie-tier social media platforms pretty damn quickly if you ask me. To even hear it being lambasted as fake news on even local channels is pretty telling in and of itself.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
a reply to: jappee

I still dont get how there are people out there that think this is all about nothing.....there are very powerful people out there trying to bury any mention of this topic. That to me says there is some truth to it.

They are desperate...and they feel they are exposed...with the walls closing in.
A cornered animal always attacks.

how about that saudi connection?

how one guy acquired all the properties in question for $0

It's true. Besta is STILL actually Saudi-owned.
I think the Saudi connection is a large part of what the FBI has been investigating.

you have any of those sweet sweet links?

Here's a sweet one:
voat.co...

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
a reply to: katfish

I've never seen this level of push back against "literally nothing".

Think about the connections. Milo is close with Bannon. Breitbart was tweeting about Pedosta before his untimely death.

Bannon is in a position to avenge Andrew, but not yet. They need to make sure a bunch of pardons aren't handed down and everybody walks like Hastert.

Or they could be hoping that we forget and move on to the next tinfoil talking point.

Still, this trickled down to normie-tier social media platforms pretty damn quickly if you ask me. To even hear it being lambasted as fake news on even local channels is pretty telling in and of itself.

Yeah, awful quick to call it fake. Like no investigation of subject/allegations quick. I'm not usually a positive polly when it comes to these things, but I have a feeling this one might actually break...

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That one is deep.Going to take some time to go through everything but as it stands, it looks like Saudi Arabia owns the whole block.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Same here, if anyone else was being suspected of this type of crime (but clearly at a much lesser level), and the only evidence available was similar to what has been discussed. We would be seeing that person being dragged through the mud and paraded in front of the media as the "new talking point" of the week. In this case what we get is "fake news = bad".

I'm not going to say this smells fishy, but I did have to put down my sushi and ask if it's fresh, while reading this thread.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

That one is deep.Going to take some time to go through everything but as it stands, it looks like Saudi Arabia owns the whole block.

Since the early 2000's.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Thanks, you may be right on that.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

what was cheesybay?

and do you have info on that bizarre ebay page that was selling "broken hard drives" and had the most creepy positive feedback?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
a reply to: jappee

I still dont get how there are people out there that think this is all about nothing.....there are very powerful people out there trying to bury any mention of this topic. That to me says there is some truth to it.

They are desperate...and they feel they are exposed...with the walls closing in.
A cornered animal always attacks.

how about that saudi connection?

how one guy acquired all the properties in question for $0

It's true. Besta is STILL actually Saudi-owned.
I think the Saudi connection is a large part of what the FBI has been investigating.

you have any of those sweet sweet links?

Here's a sweet one:
voat.co...

Reminds me of the Bush and Clinton association to them.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: jappee
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist
Milo said he received phone calls from DC based numbers that all told him "not now"(on the PG topic) and he decides to refrain from speaking about it. I believe these calls were the cause for the delay and the change of the title of his event.. just an observation.
I think it is telling that Milo even stated his reason for changing his topic, he could have just shined us all and never brought it up at all. Which would have been extremely suspicious if he never said as to why.

I believe he's being truthful.
After all with the DOD, FBI, ... funding to quell the investigation plus the latest developments. Though, I do hope he elaborates more.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I went through the reviews and all 38 pages of them were almost identical.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
After Trump gets in. I have a feeling it was phone call from the good guys. Don't blow your load just yet, there's some planning going on behind closed doors. Wait till these child molesters are out of the white house first.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

I think it is also worth mentioning that on voat, the hawaii connection thread is apparently "Missing"

ETA: I jumped the gun on that one, it's still there but was buried.

Linky poo
edit on 5-12-2016 by Sourcery because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join