It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: jappee
D.C. called and told him not yet? WOW
It seems he will not be speaking on pizzagate!!!???
HEAVY

Isn't this amazing to see?

Imagine the size of this vast concerted effort involved in shutting down so many people talking about a single subject.

It's like North Korea.
Powerful people are very very desperate to shut down discussion on this.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen
This makes this all even MORE strange. I have NEVER seen him back down

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Milo's statement about DC calling and telling him to wait about bringing up "pizzagate"..."not yet", is worthy of a thread it's self...someone pick up the ball and run! Did Milo just give us a clue? This is almost validation.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jappee
No point, ATS will close it and redirect us here

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sourcery

Well there you go, the government is censoring what private media entities can cover and talk about.

Fascism 101.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Alas..true that. shame.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

HEAVY

I see 2 options
1) he trolled us
2) this is an active ongoing investigation and ill of us talking about it is hampering the investigation and making the perps go further underground.

Something is up

link   

originally posted by: Sourcery
a reply to: Darkmadness

Milo was going to do a live stream at Miami University tonight but just said he got phone calls from D.C. telling him he couldn't talk about it.

but they can tell the NYT to debunk it. These guys need to be all drawn and quartered. Cover-up in full gear

link   
I don't think I've ever seen such a major full blown attempt at censorship occur.
We're watching it happen before our eyes.

Anyone else concerned?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff
I feel trolled and will not watch him tonight.

Either he wanted to increase his numbers or his balls are smaller than he acts

Just so disappointed in it all right now...shut down at every turn

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I feel if Milo was compelled to refrain from his pizzagate commentary during this event, from DC insiders, it must have been a compelling reason that Milo agreed with.(he did reveal that they called him) Begs to the concept that maybe there is some efforts in action, but just not concrete as of yet and better not to reveal too much. WHY would Milo censor himself, his track record shows he says his mind anytime he pleases. Why stop now?
I do accept maybe a valid threat of force or harm towards him may be the reason, but i think Milo has been threatened numerous times without his compliance.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
the crowd heckling him about pizza,
he say he was pressured.

nothing to see here

link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

HEAVY

I see 2 options
1) he trolled us
2) this is an active ongoing investigation and ill of us talking about it is hampering the investigation and making the perps go further underground.

Something is up

You're wondering if a guy that trolls for a living just trolled you? Seriously?

If you have to ask, the answer is probably yes.

link   
a reply to: The GUT

Yeah I'm around...

And, that's funny because I had hoped you'd pipe up on this whole deal so I'd know I'm not the only one who thinks that there's a whiff around this. Been pokin at this bear for a little while now and I'm in full agreement with you here:

The thought-police are bowing-up strong on this one. I'm keeping an open mind while I sift and entertain arguments/evidence from both sides. I haven't found anything to make me stop digging yet. Quite the contrary.

Will we find black majick sex-trafficking at the center? I have no idea or conclusion on that. Will we find something stinky and odious at its core? That seems a durn good bet. Stay thirsty my friends.

Ears are even more perked up now that the dogs are barking.

I want to add in also that whole spirit cooking thing had me looking for your input, that's a whole other kettle o fish as I know you're aware of.

They sure have almost all the bases covered, don't they?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Agreed

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jappee

Is that why the Clinton camp has been so out of the public eye?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

If I had that knowledge I'd be clairvoyant.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
What was the timing between when the Pizzagate started trickling out, and the "Fake news" initiative started getting mentioned?

If it isn't real, then why aren't we allowed to talk about it anywhere other than to call it FAKE?

This response I've never seen anything quite like it.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's crazy. It somewhat proves the truth to this and that people were getting too close.

Suddenly, numerous platforms are censoring the topic altogether. Even Breitbart apparently has been threatened on the issue.

Voat is the only platform apparently which hasn't been touched by the invisible hand. This btw is exactly, to a T, how fascism works.

Even my favorite forum is in on it, one I've spent years contributing on. It and others are no longer what we thought them to be.

What's insane is the collective hysteria that lead an unhinged psycho to show up at Comet and discharge a firearm. #PizzaGate is not being censored in the least. Online communities that have a modicum of self respect are curtailing the awful witch hunts being started on their platforms. If you do not understand that repeatedly and with no substantiation calling a huge number of very real people pedophiles who deserve to die is wrong and had a lot to do with said unhinged psycho, you are exactly the sort of person that needs to be curtailed, moderated, and perhaps held accountable for libel.

There is no "invisible hand". There are two sorts of people pursuing this trash: political operatives who are bereft of fundamental decency and the actual crazy people in this equation whose hearts are so full of hatred and confusion that they'll go miles out on the most iffy of limbs if it gives them yet another reason to hate, hate, hate those liberal others. Everyone not in one of those two categories realizes they have a moral obligation and perhaps a fiduciary obligation not to allow their resources to be used for this witch hunt.

And no, this is not how fascism works. Please read about fascism, and please understand it. People like yourself are inviting it with gusto.

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join