It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: CrazyK22
a reply to: Indigo5
What in gods name do you mean "almost shooting" if you have the nerve, capability, and acceptance of the consequences to walk into a a pizza bar with a barren AR-15 you are there to kill. Nothing like this has ever happened he shot a single round and gave up give me a break that's just insane and travel there from NC to top it off. *Goes to jail* *what chu in here for brah" OHhh man I walked into a pizza joint fired a round into absolutely nothing and gave myself up! Sup wit it! *shanked for retardness*

No doubt...fueled in his basement while trading "evidence" on threads like this..with posters like yourself..he expected to walk in and find children chained to the wall...rather than a family Pizza joint..I am not going to deride the mentally vulnerable...almost mass shooter...for having a moment of sane clarity that broke his derangement.

Considering the only known facts at this stage are he walked in with a weapon asked people to leave and then shot the floor I find your hypothesis of him wanting to kill people highly unlikely.
Once again given the facts we have available at this stage its just as likely he walked in there wanting to make a scene without hurting anyone in an attempt to get some media attention on the whole thing.

You would be surprised how many people havent heard of this but after this makes headlines at least it will be on peoples radars, true most of them will believe the "fake news" angle the MSM will push but more and more people are learning that the MSM cant be trusted and they will do a bit of digging and come to there own conclusions.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: Darkmadness

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: dashen

Then may i direct you back to the video of the band heavy breathing openly joking about comet pizzas boy love preferences while in comet pizza

But again, you haven't proven that they made that video there.

At the start of the full video and they say at the start they are at Comet Pizza, the above is just a small clip from that video

The amount of evidence to support this theory is enormous.

To continue to ignore is a show of total willful ignorance it has nothing to do with looking at the data and following the bread crumbs.

The amount of evidence to refute this theory is enormous.

To continue to believe is a show of total willful ignorance it has nothing to do with looking at the data and/or following the bread crumbs...

See, I can do it too!

And my response was just as insulting, pointless and inflammatory as yours.

I think we should all accept the reality that different people have looked at the same evidence with equal conviction and come to completely different conclusions.

So what conclusion did you come to as for what the true intent of all the emails is and or if they are real or not?

What about Podestas pedo art.

link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: daskakik

There is a mural with a decapitated childs head in comet ping pong.
Em. Child friendly enough for you?

The way you've described the mural makes it sound like something it's not. If you gave 100 random people that description and asked them to draw a picture based on it, they'd draw something a lot different.

link   
a reply to: daskakik

Then why did Besta pizza change its logo? Answer that and you win the grand prize!

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

The ping pong paddles on their menu in the same shape as the butterfly.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

a reply to: kaylaluv
Just google it you will find a much faster and in depth response.

I think a quick list could be typed up here.

I have a feeling it would be a very quick list, as no are no pedophile symbols at Comet Pizza. No pedophile symbol logos, no pedophile symbol t-shirts, no pedophile symbols on the menus, no pedophile symbols on the walls.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

It's Besta Pizza that had the logo.

Comet Ping Pong was implicated due to the emails.

EMAILS

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Child's head? That is a bit of a stretch. There was a painting there, not a mural, and it actually showed two heads. Supposedly taken down years ago.

I'm pretty sure that is not what they were talking about since they mentioned a "collection".

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

I wonder who owns the property that they rent from?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Then why did Besta pizza change its logo? Answer that and you win the grand prize!

They didn't want to be associated with pedophiles.

Besta is not Comet.

The accusation was aimed at comet.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

So what conclusion did you come to as for what the true intent of all the emails

Without any compelling evidence that "decodes" those emails (which does not exist in any document dated before Pizza-gate started), I assume the emails are, in most cases, literal discussions of pizza.

is and or if they are real or not?

I assume the emails themselves are real, although we're basically taking wikileaks secondhand declaration for that. Still, I would think someone wanting to PLANT the emails would have done a far better job of creating convincing evidence. So yeah, I think they are real.

What about Podestas pedo art.

What pedo art? I've looked high and low for proof of this, and all I can find is stories that misinterpreted (deliberately or mistakenly) an article that said one of Podesta's favorite artists is known for her photographs of teenagers in their parents houses. It never says Podesta OWNS those pictures, or that the teenagers are underage.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Child's head? That is a bit of a stretch. There was a painting there, not a mural, and it actually showed two heads. Supposedly taken down years ago.

I'm pretty sure that is not what they were talking about since they mentioned a "collection".

What's up with the comedy act at Comet Ping Pong?

Why did the artist come out and say it was a roast and a joke?

How are they roasting someone, doesn't a typical roast usually call out truths in comedic fashion???

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

It's Besta Pizza that had the logo.

Comet Ping Pong was implicated due to the emails.

EMAILS

Do you see how people keep getting stuff wrong? Someone said there was a sex bracelet in the instagram pic of the guy holding the little girl (Chicken lovers) - WRONG - there was no bracelet at all. Someone asks about "all the pedo symbols at Comet Pizza" - WRONG.

It's difficult to take you guys seriously when you keep getting stuff mixed up, but insist you are right.

link   

You already know....Don't you?

link   

What are all the references to pizza, pasta, cheese all pointing at then?

Since you can't use the DKIM key to verify authenticity of a least the actual email itself...

What's your theory on the coded messages?

Wiggle wiggle wiggle
edit on 5-12-2016 by Darkmadness because: (no reason given)

link   

Weell that's a good question because yesterday in my research I learned six businesses in the whole block were purchased on the same day for 0$ by Saudi Arabia. There's a whole other investigation going on

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall
The Saudis?

You mean the guys who find ISIS and hae black casterated salves?

Good people.

Nothing weird about that.

Not a coincidence

Not a coincidence

Not a coincidence

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Even if Podesta had gone to Abamovic's dinner, so what? Do you know anything about Thelema? Or are you simply going off what the MSM had told you about Crowley?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
When you have several businesses all related to each other and implicated in on similar crimes than you have to wonder...

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

What are all the references to pizza, pasta, cheese all pointing at then?

Pizza, pasta, and cheese?

Since you can't use the DKIM key to verify authenticity of a least the actual email itself...

Forgot about the DKIM. Like I said, the emails are legit.

What's your theory on the coded messages?

I don't see coded messages. If they are coded, I don't have enough information to draw a conclusion.

Wiggle wiggle wiggle

Are you implicating The Wiggles in this now?

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join